September 23, 2018, 04:14:27 PM

Ohmyzip.com From US To Korea - $7.50 (LB)
[SHOP US, SHIP KOREA] From $7.50 (1LB) + $1.74 per pound only! Use the Ohmyzip U.S. a tax-free state address as your shipping address at checkout. Sign up now to get a 10% off coupon on shipping. <Freight Forwarding Service / Courier Service>
http://www.ohmyzip.com/

Author Topic: NYT hires Korean-born journalist despite history of racist tweeting  (Read 4006 times)

Online gogators!

• The Legend
Re: NYT hires Korean-born journalist despite history of racist tweeting
« Reply #120 on: August 31, 2018, 03:07:46 AM »
Fox News guest on Sarah Jeong:

"I don't know if this lady is Chinese, Japanese or crazy-nese.... There is something wrong with them fortune cookies that Ling Ling's eating."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIviWbfEBHM

But he's black so he can't be racist, LOL.

The Future of comedy. Only 'marginalized' groups will be allowed to take the piss out of other 'marginalized' groups. Straight, white males will have to stick to Donald Trump or lose their jobs.
So that's why you're not a famous comedian?

Offline CDW

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #121 on: September 21, 2018, 11:30:18 AM »
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kYoSldOwNoI

Illegal aliens actually commit a lot more crime than citizens
They are over-represented in federal prisons.

"The U.S. population is around 328 million. It’s estimated that about 11 million — or one in 30 — are illegal immigrants. Yet criminal aliens account for more than one in five federal prison inmates. Even assuming a pretty radical margin of error for the sake of argument, that would still mean illegal immigrants are drastically over-represented among the criminal population.

"And the actual picture may be worse, since the government says it has no way to be notified of all imprisoned illegal immigrants....

"91 percent of federal criminal aliens were citizens of Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador, Dominican Republic, Colombia or Guatemala.

"There were more than 730,000 criminal aliens in U.S. or state prisons and local jails during the period measured. They accounted for 4.9 million arrests for 7.5 million offenses. (The numbers, according to the GAO: 197,000 criminal aliens in federal prisons, arrested 1.4 million times for 2 million offenses, between 2011 and 2016; 533,000 in state or local facilities between 2010 and 2015, representing 3.5 million arrests for 5.5 million offenses.)

"The arrests include allegations of more than 1 million drug crimes, a half-million assaults, 133,800 sex offenses and 24,200 kidnappings. Even more serious, the imprisoned illegal immigrants, over a five-year period, had been arrested for 33,300  homicide-related offenses and 1,500 terrorism-related crimes.

"In terms of cost, federal taxpayers shelled out more than $15 billion during the period studied — or $2.5 billion a year — to keep criminal aliens behind bars in federal, state and local facilities.

"Many are repeat offenders. Of about 146,500 criminal aliens who finished a federal prison term, about one in six — around 24,800 — already had been imprisoned again at least once."
https://thehill.com/opinion/immigration/407312-one-in-five-us-prison-inmates-is-a-criminal-alien
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 11:34:44 AM by CDW »

Offline hangook77

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #122 on: September 21, 2018, 12:16:12 PM »
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kYoSldOwNoI

Illegal aliens actually commit a lot more crime than citizens
They are over-represented in federal prisons.

"The U.S. population is around 328 million. It’s estimated that about 11 million — or one in 30 — are illegal immigrants. Yet criminal aliens account for more than one in five federal prison inmates. Even assuming a pretty radical margin of error for the sake of argument, that would still mean illegal immigrants are drastically over-represented among the criminal population.

"And the actual picture may be worse, since the government says it has no way to be notified of all imprisoned illegal immigrants....

"91 percent of federal criminal aliens were citizens of Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador, Dominican Republic, Colombia or Guatemala.

"There were more than 730,000 criminal aliens in U.S. or state prisons and local jails during the period measured. They accounted for 4.9 million arrests for 7.5 million offenses. (The numbers, according to the GAO: 197,000 criminal aliens in federal prisons, arrested 1.4 million times for 2 million offenses, between 2011 and 2016; 533,000 in state or local facilities between 2010 and 2015, representing 3.5 million arrests for 5.5 million offenses.)

"The arrests include allegations of more than 1 million drug crimes, a half-million assaults, 133,800 sex offenses and 24,200 kidnappings. Even more serious, the imprisoned illegal immigrants, over a five-year period, had been arrested for 33,300  homicide-related offenses and 1,500 terrorism-related crimes.

"In terms of cost, federal taxpayers shelled out more than $15 billion during the period studied — or $2.5 billion a year — to keep criminal aliens behind bars in federal, state and local facilities.

"Many are repeat offenders. Of about 146,500 criminal aliens who finished a federal prison term, about one in six — around 24,800 — already had been imprisoned again at least once."
https://thehill.com/opinion/immigration/407312-one-in-five-us-prison-inmates-is-a-criminal-alien

Open borders.  Make Soros dream great again.  Trudeau's trying too.  But without Barry or Crooked Hillary to tell him what to do, he's faltering too. 

Offline hangook77

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #123 on: September 21, 2018, 12:20:04 PM »
You know only whites can be racist.  The rest of the races and world is innocent, pure, and noble. 

Honestly, the only people I hate are white sjw antifa losers.  Everyone else is just fine in my book. 

Offline AMDC

• Adventurer
« Reply #124 on: September 21, 2018, 02:34:37 PM »
...Stockton...

My hometown!

Feel nice to let your guard down? Stockton ain't a friendly place.

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #125 on: September 21, 2018, 02:48:48 PM »
I can't even...

'Racist and White Supremacist Ideas Have Become More Visible Among the Chinese Right'
https://twitter.com/vicecanada/status/1042156417577365505

And Dems wonder why people are walking away from them and their nonsense.

Offline CDW

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #126 on: September 21, 2018, 03:01:20 PM »

"Racist font used in attack ad against Korean American candidate, Democrats say....

"Dueling accusations are flying in South Jersey over a campaign mailer for the 3rd district U.S. House race....

" 'The GOP's decision to show images of raw fish and to use this particular red block font, which is actually called "Chop Suey" and has long been used to visually convey Asian heritage, makes it abundantly clear what this mailer is -- a shameful racist attack on a qualified and capable public servant,' said Caitlin Mota, a Democratic party spokeswoman."
https://www.nj.com/camden/index.ssf/2018/09/gop_dismisses_claim_of_shameful_racist_attack_in_n.html

I can't say I know much about which fonts are racist.

Online Andyman

• Veteran
« Reply #127 on: September 21, 2018, 03:33:38 PM »
...Stockton...

My hometown!

Feel nice to let your guard down? Stockton ain't a friendly place.

I'm not really sure what this is supposed to mean. Are you just making fun of someone for coming from somewhere less wealthy than wherever you grew up? Carry on, then!

By the way, my friend Sarah Palin and I prefer to call those places the Real America.

Online eggieguffer

• The Legend
« Reply #128 on: September 21, 2018, 05:46:45 PM »
You know only whites can be racist.  The rest of the races and world is innocent, pure, and noble. 

Honestly, the only people I hate are white sjw antifa losers.  Everyone else is just fine in my book.

So you're a racist.

Online gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #129 on: September 21, 2018, 08:50:02 PM »

Man, you must be out of the loop. The right views antifa as a predominantly black movement. That's a big reason why they so love to criticize it.

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #130 on: Yesterday at 07:58:23 AM »

Man, you must be out of the loop. The right views antifa as a predominantly black movement. That's a big reason why they so love to criticize it.

No it doesn't. All the memes point out how antifa people are dyed hair privileged white liberal types. Either that or the ubiquitous "SOROS!!!!!!!" stuff.

Online gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #131 on: Yesterday at 09:41:53 AM »

No it doesn't. All the memes point out how antifa people are dyed hair privileged white liberal types. Either that or the ubiquitous "SOROS!!!!!!!" stuff.
Another uninformed jackboot. No wonder you guys can't organize a protest.