November 20, 2018, 01:37:52 PM

Ohmyzip.com From US To Korea - $7.50 (LB)
[SHOP US, SHIP KOREA] From $7.50 (1LB) + $1.74 per pound only! Use the Ohmyzip U.S. a tax-free state address as your shipping address at checkout. Sign up now to get a 10% off coupon on shipping. <Freight Forwarding Service / Courier Service>
http://www.ohmyzip.com/

Author Topic: Obama Wept  (Read 270 times)

Online kengreen

• Expert Waygook
Obama Wept
« on: November 15, 2018, 08:25:59 AM »
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2018/11/14/michelle-obama-tells-oprah-she-cried-for-30-minutes-after-trumps-inauguration/

Michelle Obama wept for thirty minutes after Trump's inauguration.

I believe that there comes a time to leave the stage. The Obama's should bow out gracefully.

Discussion Point: Do you agree with my point of view, or is it perfectly OK for a former first lady to insult the POTUS on the Oprah Winfrey Show? Furthermore, should Obama admit her role in Orange Donald's victory? After all, if her husband had done a better job, we wouldn't have an orange playboy billionaire as the leader of the free world. Thoughts? Opinions?

Offline AvecPommesFrites

• Expert Waygook
Re: Obama Wept
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2018, 08:35:56 AM »
My thoughts:

Here we have Ken an American living in China starting threads on USA politics daily on a South Korean teaching forum.  :undecided:
Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?

Online SeoulAlone

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2018, 10:22:39 AM »
My thought is; she can say what ever the Hell she wants.  That's the neat thing about America, Freedom of Speech. Doesn't matter if you like it or not, she has a right to say it.
As for BO doing a better job?  You can say that about EVERY President we've had.  No amount of money could be offered for me to accept that job.  It's thankless.  Regardless of what you do, you're going to piss someone off.  Honest to God, politics are nothing but a p**nus touching contest. 

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2018, 11:26:48 AM »
My thoughts:

Here we have Ken an American living in China starting threads on USA politics daily on a South Korean teaching forum.  :undecided:
Verrrrrrrrry interestingggg.

Offline Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2018, 08:23:38 AM »
Here's an idea. Why not just create a dedicated megathread called "I hate progressives / liberals / lefties" and contain everything there, rather than pretending that the same repetitive themes are worthy of a new thread every couple of days. You could even have a specific focus for each day of the week, which would keep things neat and tidy. For example, Mondays could be all about how much the left hates freedom of speech and loves censorship. Then Tuesday could be dedicated to outrage about things said by various people on the left. Wednesdays are for mocking the victim mentalities of certain groups, followed by Thursdays devoted to lamenting the hardships endured by white, straight, conservative men. We all need a release on Fridays, so they could be just a general 5 Minutes of Hate kind of thing, where you can freely unload on target of your choice - the media, George Soros, university professors, the editor of Pow Wow Chow... Things are a little slower here on the weekends, so Saturday and Sunday could be reserved for the fringier topics that don't receive much uptake - conspiracy theories and stuff like "English teachers in Korea are trying to change Korean society by imposing their progressive worldview on children."