August 16, 2018, 11:27:50 PM

Author Topic: F2-7 Visa: A Question (and a Resource)  (Read 2663 times)

Offline rizwan.qamar

• Explorer
Re: F2-7 Visa: A Question (and a Resource)
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2018, 03:53:15 PM »
@PaulineMacLeod: No, they asked for some additional documents which I provided last week, however, I have not received any result yet.

Offline PaulineMacLeod

• Waygookin
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2018, 04:09:46 PM »
Dear rizwan,

It would seem that your application is still alive, then. At least they gave you the courtesy of asking you for more documents instead of just rejecting you---

Offline alexkorea

• Veteran
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2018, 03:38:04 PM »

Offline PaulineMacLeod

• Waygookin
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2018, 12:33:56 AM »
Anyone with a spreadsheet, a calculator, or the toggle buttons of a "Visa Expert dot CO dot KR" website can punch in a bunch of numbers and calculate how many points (s)he might have. The immigration update of July 20, 2015 relating to this visa allows this to happen.

Unfortunately, the whole business of calculating is not really helpful at all. Immigration decides what documents to accept or reject in the determination of an F2-7 candidacy. You could go to the "Visa Expert dot CO dot KR" website and punch in all the toggle buttons you like, but this website won't tell you if you actually will receive the points at the immigration office (and ultimately at the upper immigration officers who ultimately make the final decision).

I guess this suggested website would only help you if you were willing to actually show the documents to this website's management (probably for a fee? I didn't read the website closely, so I apologise in advance for assuming wrongly) and have them facilitate the procedure for you.