December 17, 2017, 02:26:55 AM

Author Topic: A thread for pointless Friday ramblings.  (Read 429992 times)

Online denimdaze

• Super Waygook
Re: A thread for pointless Friday ramblings.
« Reply #3580 on: May 12, 2017, 07:26:01 AM »
So happy it's FRIDAY!!!!

Online CO2

• The Legend
  • Aku romantis tanpa harapam
« Reply #3581 on: May 12, 2017, 07:44:32 AM »
So happy it's FRIDAY!!!!

Muuido camping.

:afro:   :laugh:  :police:  :azn:  :angel:

Offline chupacaubrey

• Super Waygook
« Reply #3582 on: May 12, 2017, 10:34:04 AM »
So, uh, apparently the date of my open class was up in the air and it ended up falling through the cracks altogether so now I simply have to do a lesson reflection. Does anyone know if this will affect anything or is it a sign that open classes don't matter?

Offline yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #3583 on: May 12, 2017, 10:39:25 AM »
My coworker sliced up some grapes and tomatoes into halves then impaled them on toothpicks to form hearts to give to me. Lol. Didn't realize he was into that kinda cutesy stuff.

Offline lifeisgood6447

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #3584 on: May 12, 2017, 10:46:31 AM »
My coworker sliced up some grapes and tomatoes into halves then impaled them on toothpicks to form hearts to give to me. Lol. Didn't realize he was into that kinda cutesy stuff.

Ohhhhhh snapp  :lipsrsealed:

Offline lifeisgood6447

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #3585 on: May 12, 2017, 10:49:26 AM »
So, uh, apparently the date of my open class was up in the air and it ended up falling through the cracks altogether so now I simply have to do a lesson reflection. Does anyone know if this will affect anything or is it a sign that open classes don't matter?

You may have gotten a bit "lucky". I think it depends on what kind of "open class". Some opening classes actually have some weight for this reason or another, but maybe the one they wanted you to do didn't really matter...Well, thinking about it, they aren't as important as I once believed they were. Either that or I am just comfortable doing them, or a combination of both.

Offline chupacaubrey

• Super Waygook
« Reply #3586 on: May 12, 2017, 10:55:03 AM »

You may have gotten a bit "lucky". I think it depends on what kind of "open class". Some opening classes actually have some weight for this reason or another, but maybe the one they wanted you to do didn't really matter...Well, thinking about it, they aren't as important as I once believed they were. Either that or I am just comfortable doing them, or a combination of both.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. I actually had to ask about it since I felt it was coming up but a date hadn't really been set. Then I hear that it already passed (lol) and that "nobody knows." So I think I just got away with it.

Offline HaLo3

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #3587 on: May 12, 2017, 12:22:41 PM »
A teacher showed up and gave me an odd little Chinese almond nougat sweet. Ate it after lunch and it was actually pretty yummy.

Online oglop

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #3588 on: May 12, 2017, 12:34:00 PM »
lucky. i've got 5 open classes on the trot starting in about...20 minutes. parents and all!

Offline lifeisgood6447

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #3589 on: May 12, 2017, 12:41:07 PM »
Thought this was pretty funny. It may just be me, but others that know some cholos  :laugh:
*Back Story* I popped on for a few games on the PS4 last night, and we had 3 people in a chat party. It was Me, another guy (guy), and a cholo buddy (he has a heavy accent too). Here was the conversation:

Guy: Yeah, I have judo practice in the morning until 8 and then again at night.
Cholo: Oh for reals you do judos homie?
Guy: Yeah...
Cholo: I do the judo too. Judo know if I have a knife...Judo know if I have a gun...Judo know what I got...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I just thought I would share...Imagine this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY_vg6MyJtg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXeWkuNT3kU
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 12:43:57 PM by lifeisgood6447 »

Offline Skyehawks

• Featured Contributor
  • Veteran
« Reply #3590 on: May 12, 2017, 01:15:24 PM »
I was throwing up Wednesday. My stomach is not feeling good today. It is like I have no energy. So what happens to the me with bad stomach and no energy? A little sparrow decided to be an idiot and flew into my building. I am the only person in my building until mayb 3:30ish when the baduk club shows up for friday club. So here I am trying to be a good samaritan running laps inside this building while my stomach is getting agitated. I finally corner the bird in the English bathroom. Realize I am too short to reach the window. Have to go grab a stool.

This bathroom is maybe 6 feet long 3 feet wide. So here I am trying to get to the window while the bird is freaking the hell out doing dive bombs to the other side of the room and back. Finally get the stupid bird outside. Realize I feel nauseous (yay). Go to the nurses office ask for some medicine for my stomach.

Found out today when my open class is (September)

All I can say is TGIF!!!!!!!!!

Offline emmas28

• Veteran
« Reply #3591 on: May 12, 2017, 01:29:05 PM »
I was throwing up Wednesday. My stomach is not feeling good today. It is like I have no energy. So what happens to the me with bad stomach and no energy? A little sparrow decided to be an idiot and flew into my building. I am the only person in my building until mayb 3:30ish when the baduk club shows up for friday club. So here I am trying to be a good samaritan running laps inside this building while my stomach is getting agitated. I finally corner the bird in the English bathroom. Realize I am too short to reach the window. Have to go grab a stool.

This bathroom is maybe 6 feet long 3 feet wide. So here I am trying to get to the window while the bird is freaking the hell out doing dive bombs to the other side of the room and back. Finally get the stupid bird outside. Realize I feel nauseous (yay). Go to the nurses office ask for some medicine for my stomach.

Found out today when my open class is (September)

All I can say is TGIF!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry I laughed at this. I feel bad for your situation and wish you a speedy recovery but you did just brighten up my afternoon!  ;D

Online CO2

• The Legend
« Reply #3592 on: May 15, 2017, 08:01:32 AM »
I biked to Gapyeong from Gangnam on Saturday. My legs.......................

70km

Offline Chinguetti

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #3593 on: May 15, 2017, 09:28:43 AM »

70km

Well you've got to give that new Indonesian girl some beef to grab. Work them thighs and butt, bby.

Offline HaLo3

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #3594 on: May 15, 2017, 09:45:24 AM »
2 years I've been calling a student Nathan. Just found out it's actually Daven.

YoungMin

« Reply #3595 on: May 15, 2017, 10:39:41 AM »
My next door neighbour tried to unlock my front door last night and I nearly soiled my shreddies as she just about ripped the door handle off when it wouldn't open.

I opened my door (to check who the **** it was trying to open my door) when she was opening hers. Eye contact was made. No apology/acknowledgement from her whatsoever.....

« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 10:58:21 AM by AgentMichaelScarn »

Offline #basedcowboyshirt

• Super Waygook
  • My ring is a mansion.
« Reply #3596 on: May 15, 2017, 12:54:21 PM »

70km

Well you've got to give that new Indonesian girl some beef to grab. Work them thighs and butt, bby.

Or alternatively don't work them. At all. But keep drinking beer. Way more flesh for grab.

Offline Chinguetti

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #3597 on: May 15, 2017, 12:56:02 PM »

70km

Or alternatively don't work them. At all. But keep drinking beer. Way more flesh for grab.

True. I guess it all comes down to whether you prefer soft or hard tofu.

Online CO2

• The Legend
« Reply #3598 on: May 15, 2017, 01:39:36 PM »

70km

She prefers tempeh.

Offline #basedcowboyshirt

• Super Waygook
  • My ring is a mansion.
« Reply #3599 on: May 15, 2017, 01:40:01 PM »

70km

I thought you said beef?