December 17, 2018, 09:27:31 AM

Ohmyzip.com From US To Korea - $7.50 (LB)
[SHOP US, SHIP KOREA] From $7.50 (1LB) + $1.74 per pound only! Use the Ohmyzip U.S. a tax-free state address as your shipping address at checkout. Sign up now to get a 10% off coupon on shipping. <Freight Forwarding Service / Courier Service>
http://www.ohmyzip.com/

Author Topic: A thread for pointless Friday ramblings.  (Read 855440 times)

Offline lifeisgood6447

• Hero of Waygookistan
Re: A thread for pointless Friday ramblings.
« Reply #2260 on: December 09, 2016, 10:31:15 AM »
wait what was the mystery?

They were discussing whether or not you were a man or a woman. Something about percentages...

I couldn't find the BBQ pork rinds, btw. :/

Offline moonbrie

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #2261 on: December 09, 2016, 10:38:46 AM »
I know haha I was very amused by it. I don't see how saying I have a girlfriend reveals my gender though

Offline chupacaubrey

• Super Waygook
« Reply #2262 on: December 09, 2016, 10:43:50 AM »
I got a new tea from Coupang, and it's a black tea mixed with a little bit of cocoa and chili peppers.

Ooh that sounds nice, I wish black tea didn't consistently make me nauseous. And I wish I'd never heard of Coupang -- too tempting to blow my money on salt & vinegar chips and brown sugar poptarts. I'm resisting...so far.  :sad:

1. that tea sounds awesome
2. HOLY SHIT YOU CAN BUY SALT AND VINEGAR CHIPS?? I just had my girlfriend send me some and then nagged friends going home to bring me some back omg I could've been buying them online

Yeah I've also been nagging my boyfriend to send some. With the Korean obsession of sugaring EVERYTHING, I know there's absolutely no chance for something like S&V to break into stores. Coupang even has the Kettle brand (among the best kind).

Offline chupacaubrey

• Super Waygook
« Reply #2263 on: December 09, 2016, 10:44:34 AM »
I know haha I was very amused by it. I don't see how saying I have a girlfriend reveals my gender though

thank you

Online Chinguetti

• The Legend
« Reply #2264 on: December 09, 2016, 10:54:55 AM »
There wasn't really any mystery to me because when you say (paraphrased), "She's not my girlfriend but I can see why people might think so because we both swing that way," it pretty much tells me you're a woman or, at least, identify as one. xD

Offline moonbrie

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #2265 on: December 09, 2016, 11:42:40 AM »
I don't, but yeah, the heteronormativity is strong when I can reference "swinging that way" and people think I might have a dick because I mention lube  :rolleyes:

Offline moonbrie

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #2266 on: December 09, 2016, 11:44:27 AM »
also has waygook stopped censoring profanity? today I wrote two posts one of which had shit and just now one with dick and neither have been censored

edit: wow!! looks like it is gone!! I kind of miss it though, kind of reminded me of when my brother would get belligerent and I would slap my hand over his mouth to stop him from upsetting my dad

let's test some more....

cock
damn
ass
 :evil: :evil: :evil:

on second thought, is **** the only one that was ever blocked?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 11:47:46 AM by moonbrie »

Offline MWeb37

• Super Waygook
« Reply #2267 on: December 09, 2016, 11:53:07 AM »
**** and **** I think!

Edit: Y'all know what they are...

donovan

« Reply #2268 on: December 09, 2016, 11:53:16 AM »
also has waygook stopped censoring profanity? today I wrote two posts one of which had shit and just now one with dick and neither have been censored

edit: wow!! looks like it is gone!! I kind of miss it though, kind of reminded me of when my brother would get belligerent and I would slap my hand over his mouth to stop him from upsetting my dad

let's test some more....

cock
damn
ass
 :evil: :evil: :evil:

on second thought, is **** the only one that was ever blocked?

No, not just ****.

****, ****, ****, and **** have always been blocked as well. There might be a few more I'm omitting.

I thought cock got blocked, too~

Online CO2

• The Legend
  • Dharma Initiative
« Reply #2269 on: December 09, 2016, 11:54:50 AM »
I don't, but yeah, the heteronormativity is strong when I can reference "swinging that way" and people think I might have a dick because I mention lube  :rolleyes:

Lube knows no sex. Wait.............
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky
With one hand waving free

Offline moonbrie

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #2270 on: December 09, 2016, 11:57:26 AM »
are you guys ****** with me or are there other swear words I can't remember? haha

piss? hell? ****?

are the other ones that are censored slurs? maybe that's why. I consider slurs different from swears.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 11:59:29 AM by moonbrie »

Offline JahMoo

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #2271 on: December 09, 2016, 11:58:08 AM »
I got a new tea from Coupang, and it's a black tea mixed with a little bit of cocoa and chili peppers.

Ooh that sounds nice, I wish black tea didn't consistently make me nauseous. And I wish I'd never heard of Coupang -- too tempting to blow my money on salt & vinegar chips and brown sugar poptarts. I'm resisting...so far.  :sad:

2. HOLY SHIT YOU CAN BUY SALT AND VINEGAR CHIPS?? I just had my girlfriend send me some and then nagged friends going home to bring me some back omg I could've been buying them online
I buy them on iHerb.com

Offline moonbrie

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #2272 on: December 09, 2016, 12:00:16 PM »

I buy them on iHerb.com

don't tell me these things! lol

gotta be strong until March ~

Offline WheresMyCoffee

• Adventurer
« Reply #2273 on: December 09, 2016, 12:08:23 PM »
No, not just ****.

****, ****, ****, and **** have always been blocked as well. There might be a few more I'm omitting.

I thought cock got blocked, too~

Let's see the British filter:

wanker, bollocks, bellend, dickhead, cockbag, shithead

All seems to be in order!

Fookin racism is what dat is.

Offline moonbrie

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #2274 on: December 09, 2016, 12:12:08 PM »
wanker without er is blocked

**** er

Online JNM

• The Legend
« Reply #2275 on: December 09, 2016, 12:15:08 PM »
wait what was the mystery?

They were discussing whether or not you were a man or a woman. Something about percentages...

I couldn't find the BBQ pork rinds, btw. :/

Reference to a girlfriend is not a valid solution to the Mystery (TM).

Offline yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #2276 on: December 09, 2016, 12:22:41 PM »
The grade 2s had a lesson on giving instructions and naturally some students explained how to "PPAP." The shyest student in class was pretty gungho about it.

Whatever your opinion on the song, anything that gets even my quietest kids speaking fearlessly is good in my book.  :azn:

Offline JahMoo

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #2277 on: December 09, 2016, 12:32:42 PM »

I could swear you flat out used the word 'lesbian' at some point as well, but  :rolleyes:

Offline chupacaubrey

• Super Waygook
« Reply #2278 on: December 09, 2016, 12:41:15 PM »
I like using Sensodyne toothpaste (but not as lube before CO2 jumps in) but they use Baek Jong Won to advertise it, so I have to pull off the sticker with his face on it and leave it on the shelf in the shop.  I just can't stand to see his face, especially in my house.  Before him, they had that horrible material girl from 'Tasty Road' advertising it.  It's almost a good enough reason to not use it.  Maybe I should write a complaint letter to Sensodyne.

I thought for sure I knew who you were talking about but nope. Who's the guy with the horse mouth and glasses who I see on laundry detergent and stuff? That's a face I can't stand to see.

Offline rapa55

• Explorer
« Reply #2279 on: December 09, 2016, 12:44:13 PM »
So on this brilliant chilly Friday I have been given a small gift of loneliness. Let me start by saying that at my Friday school I absolutely love my Co-teacher and my kids. That being said, I have been having an off week and haven't really wanted to be in classes at all. So when I learned that all the teachers in my office, I share with six teachers, were going to visit another teacher in the hospital and I would be in turn alone for a couple of hours I practically stood up and did a little jig. In my mind I was dancing all around the room.

I needed this break from all people. The quite is very nice, and will give me energy for my last after school class. I think today is turning out to be a pretty good day.