January 21, 2018, 02:40:15 PM

Author Topic: RANTING/VENTING MEGATHREAD 3.0  (Read 652104 times)

Online Life Improvement

• The Legend
Re: RANTING/VENTING MEGATHREAD 3.0
« Reply #7160 on: September 22, 2017, 07:31:51 PM »
Poor Sleep? Itís Linked to Air pollution, Says Study

With high levels of nitrogen dioxide, the resultant odds of having low sleep efficiency go up by nearly 60%, while high levels of PM2.5s it's nearly 50%, said the new study.

It's thought that air pollution could be indirectly affecting sleep by irritating airways, causing swelling and congestion.

http://www.microfinancemonitor.com/poor-sleep-linked-air-pollution-says-study/45349

Offline What?What?

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #7161 on: September 25, 2017, 09:00:47 AM »
I still can't pay waygook. Anyone willing to take my money and do it for me?

People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
-A.A. Milne

Offline Challen13

• Waygookin
« Reply #7162 on: September 25, 2017, 10:38:41 AM »
Unless I've missed something, for weeks Arsalan hasn't come forth and responded to anyone or addressed the changes to the site, yet someone starts a thread about not being unable to message and lo' and behold...he pops up and replies Ha ha ha ;D ;D ;D Now he'll likely disappear again.

Offline yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #7163 on: September 25, 2017, 10:38:56 AM »
Apparently scheduling has been rearranged at one of my elementary schools so that there is zero break between two of my classes.  Grade 4s and Grade 3s back to back...  :cry: >:(

Offline What?What?

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #7164 on: September 25, 2017, 11:36:18 AM »
Unless I've missed something, for weeks Arsalan hasn't come forth and responded to anyone or addressed the changes to the site, yet someone starts a thread about not being unable to message and lo' and behold...he pops up and replies Ha ha ha ;D ;D ;D Now he'll likely disappear again.

He did respond to a PM regarding my inability to pay, and he did it really quickly. I will give him that. I guess now I will just need to wait.
-A.A. Milne

Offline kriztee

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #7165 on: September 25, 2017, 11:52:16 AM »
5 More sleeps til my mommy comes to visit (Aka is a pack mule for bringing me hamburger helper and robitussin) :D

Offline Aristocrat

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #7166 on: September 25, 2017, 01:19:14 PM »
4th graders rehearsing for the school play (Sound of Music... again!). Totally randomly, they start dancing and singing to Sir Mixalot's Baby Got Back. My CT has absolutely no idea what the song is about and little 4th grade kids have no idea what they're saying when they sing "I like big butts and I cannot lie"

Offline What?What?

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #7167 on: September 25, 2017, 01:21:15 PM »
4th graders rehearsing for the school play (Sound of Music... again!). Totally randomly, they start dancing and singing to Sir Mixalot's Baby Got Back. My CT has absolutely no idea what the song is about and little 4th grade kids have no idea what they're saying when they sing "I like big butts and I cannot lie"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
-A.A. Milne

Offline #basedcowboyshirt

• Super Waygook
  • My ring is a mansion.
« Reply #7168 on: September 25, 2017, 01:56:14 PM »

At least it's not 'Anaconda.'

Offline Skyehawks

• Featured Contributor
  • Veteran
« Reply #7169 on: September 25, 2017, 02:05:55 PM »
Kriztee, hamburger helper is on coupang for like 3$ a box or less

Offline flyingspider

• Super Waygook
« Reply #7170 on: September 25, 2017, 02:28:52 PM »
5 More sleeps til my mommy comes to visit (Aka is a pack mule for bringing me hamburger helper and robitussin) :D
My mom is coming too and bringing a bunch of stuff for me as well. I keep feeling like there's something I've forgotten to ask her to bring, but I guess it can't be terribly important if I can't remember it.

Offline kriztee

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #7171 on: September 25, 2017, 02:34:59 PM »

Yeah well, mommy charges me 0$ for it cuz I'm her precious only child so she babies me by buying me food and snacks :)

Offline #basedcowboyshirt

• Super Waygook
  • My ring is a mansion.
« Reply #7172 on: September 25, 2017, 02:40:08 PM »

Yeah well, mommy charges me 0$ for it cuz I'm her precious only child so she babies me by buying me food and snacks :)

Hamburger Helper is good food.

Offline Kayos

• Super Waygook
« Reply #7173 on: September 25, 2017, 02:46:43 PM »
So, not lot ago, I met this Korean girl I started liking, was going to ask her out, but she told me she fell for this other guy she met (online - never has met him in person). Gave her some advice, and she progressed with that guy. She started to tell me, in graphic detail, about all her intimate details dealings with this guy.

I told her politely, that I don't want to interact with her anymore, and explained why (liked her, I didn't want to hear about this other guy, and she'd always change the topic to her situation with him); She wasn't happy about it, but accepted it. However, she started contacting me again about it >.<
She's not being bad enough to warrant getting blocked, but I don't exactly want to hear about that stuff either. :\
#foreveralone

Offline yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #7174 on: September 25, 2017, 02:54:15 PM »

Hamburger Helper is good food.

Chef Boyardee is my garbage of choice.

Offline yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #7175 on: September 25, 2017, 02:55:33 PM »
So, not lot ago, I met this Korean girl I started liking, was going to ask her out, but she told me she fell for this other guy she met (online - never has met him in person). Gave her some advice, and she progressed with that guy. She started to tell me, in graphic detail, about all her intimate details dealings with this guy.

I told her politely, that I don't want to interact with her anymore, and explained why (liked her, I didn't want to hear about this other guy, and she'd always change the topic to her situation with him); She wasn't happy about it, but accepted it. However, she started contacting me again about it >.<
She's not being bad enough to warrant getting blocked, but I don't exactly want to hear about that stuff either. :\
#foreveralone

Bruh, block her now.  She's a user who enjoys getting the attention from you without reciprocating in kind.  Gross. 

Online Mister Tim

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #7176 on: September 25, 2017, 02:57:09 PM »
My band has a gig at a university culture festival tomorrow, so I should practice for it when I get home from work. Unfortunately, my sinuses don't seem to have gotten the memo. I hope this splitting headache goes away sooner rather than later.

Offline AvecPommesFrites

• Veteran
« Reply #7177 on: September 25, 2017, 03:02:07 PM »

Amen!
What makes salads so funny that people are always laughing and smiling when they are eating them?

Online JNM

• The Legend
« Reply #7178 on: September 25, 2017, 03:34:55 PM »

#foreveralone

Bruh, block her now.  She's a user who enjoys getting the attention from you without reciprocating in kind.  Gross.

There is no other guy.

Offline Aristocrat

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #7179 on: September 25, 2017, 06:26:22 PM »
My band has a gig at a university culture festival tomorrow, so I should practice for it when I get home from work. Unfortunately, my sinuses don't seem to have gotten the memo. I hope this splitting headache goes away sooner rather than later.

You got the headaches too? I've had them for the last 2 days and blamed my massive new TV though now I'm starting to suspect the pollution.
What you play, brother? Guitar?

I've been struggling to find the discipline and motivation to practice these last few years. Before I came to Korea I could practice 4-5hrs a day, 365 days a year, no problem and with shitty gear. These days I've got a badass tube amp, nearly a dozen pedals and two dream guitars yet I can't manage to muster the willpower to do anything more than a bit of noodling every few days.