December 18, 2018, 02:42:29 AM

Author Topic: RANTING/VENTING MEGATHREAD 3.0  (Read 1226738 times)

Offline defenderoftherealm

• Super Waygook
  • Unleash the gangster.
Re: RANTING/VENTING MEGATHREAD 3.0
« Reply #5040 on: April 24, 2017, 03:26:38 PM »
I'm doing the classic Kevin thing where I fall in love with someone even though I shouldn't.

But she's the most beautiful woman I've ever met and it's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all, right?

Bruh, just the one date, right?  Chill, man.   :laugh:  You remind me of my friend who starts imagining potential marriage and a future after just barely getting to know a gal.  He's such a romantic. 

Also, Mad Max: Fury Road is a baller film.  I need to watch that again.

Nah, not marriage. Just insane lust coupled with a cold bedroom. Simply stunning though.
Just sucks having a warm person next to you for three years.

Ah, shit. I wrote Kevin, hahahaha NO! Just CO2.

I am glad you are meeting the dimepieces.  If one of them has a friend holler at your boy.

Online CO2

• The Legend
  • Dharma Initiative
« Reply #5041 on: April 24, 2017, 03:32:41 PM »
Awww. Waygook.org user CO2 is such a QT.

I love how you refer to all of us as "waygook.org user X"

Like............... the Borg. hahahahaha
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky
With one hand waving free

Offline yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #5042 on: April 24, 2017, 03:37:21 PM »
Awww. Waygook.org user CO2 is such a QT.

I love how you refer to all of us as "waygook.org user X"

Like............... the Borg. hahahahaha

We are the waygook. 

Or like a drug.  We are all waygook... users...  :P

Offline HaLo3

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #5043 on: April 25, 2017, 08:59:01 AM »
I read a book last month about a kid who did that, fall in love with every girl who looked at him. It didn't end well.

Things rarely do for me. Being a hopeless romantic/eternal optimist sounds good on paper, hahaha. I'm trying to stay calm about everything, she's just so goddamn hot and cool.
Well, just don't travel to the Dominican for her (or I suppose Indonesia in this case?) and you won't end up like the book character. Good luck though!

Offline Chinguetti

• The Legend
« Reply #5044 on: April 25, 2017, 12:15:07 PM »

Online JNM

• The Legend
« Reply #5045 on: April 25, 2017, 03:36:47 PM »

Offline denimdaze

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #5046 on: April 26, 2017, 08:33:20 AM »
I seldom need my email at school, but the one day I do is the day it won't load!
 >:(

Offline yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #5047 on: April 26, 2017, 08:57:19 AM »
At one of my schools I can't enlarge Youtube videos to full screen on the computer.  And for some reason I'm not even able to download chrome.  CoT at that school is slightly technologically challenged so she's no help (everything is in Korean).

Also at the school where I have to go from classroom to classroom, I vaguely judge the teachers by whether his/her computer has chrome or not.  Hahahah

Offline denimdaze

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #5048 on: April 26, 2017, 09:04:46 AM »
At one of my schools I can't enlarge Youtube videos to full screen on the computer.  And for some reason I'm not even able to download chrome.  CoT at that school is slightly technologically challenged so she's no help (everything is in Korean).

Also at the school where I have to go from classroom to classroom, I vaguely judge the teachers by whether his/her computer has chrome or not.  Hahahah

These Korean computers/operating systems can be quite frustrating.

Online CO2

• The Legend
  • Dharma Initiative
« Reply #5049 on: April 26, 2017, 09:20:04 AM »

These Korean computers/operating systems can be quite frustrating.

Offline What?What?

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #5050 on: April 26, 2017, 09:31:07 AM »

Also at the school where I have to go from classroom to classroom, I vaguely judge the teachers by whether his/her computer has chrome or not.  Hahahaha

I had this issue on my PC last year, they wouldn't let me download chrome and I was forced to use IE. My CT kept asking me why Youtube wasn't full screen. I explained every time that it would be fine if we used chrome or even bloody Mozilla, but no. IE it was. And the same question every single week about Youtube....
People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
-A.A. Milne

Online CO2

• The Legend
  • Dharma Initiative
« Reply #5051 on: April 26, 2017, 09:35:43 AM »

Also at the school where I have to go from classroom to classroom, I vaguely judge the teachers by whether his/her computer has chrome or not.  Hahahaha

I had this issue on my PC last year, they wouldn't let me download chrome and I was forced to use IE. My CT kept asking me why Youtube wasn't full screen. I explained every time that it would be fine if we used chrome or even bloody Mozilla, but no. IE it was. And the same question every single week about Youtube....

Korean Co-T
1. search bar 네이버
2. Click on naver search result
3. Naver search 유투브
4. Click on Youtube search result

Me
1. Press Y in the search bar
2. Press enter

Online CO2

• The Legend
  • Dharma Initiative
« Reply #5052 on: April 26, 2017, 09:37:26 AM »
How many times have you been told in this country, "That is not good?"

No elaboration. No reason given.

Simply.................

"That is not good."

Offline kobayashi

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #5053 on: April 26, 2017, 09:40:21 AM »
Chrome has actually been blocked at my school now.

you can't open it at all otherwise it gets flagged by that 내PC garbage program.

i teach in the homerooms and now am forced to use IE.

except on my computer in the teachers' office, which for some reason seems to have escaped this block. maybe because i went nuclear on this computer at the beginning of the year and deleted as many of these stupid security programs as i could.

Offline Chinguetti

• The Legend
« Reply #5054 on: April 26, 2017, 09:50:29 AM »

except on my computer in the teachers' office, which for some reason seems to have escaped this block. maybe because i went nuclear on this computer at the beginning of the year and deleted as many of these stupid security programs as i could.

Will Firefox not work?

Online JNM

• The Legend
« Reply #5055 on: April 26, 2017, 09:52:29 AM »

Will Firefox not work?
It's been a while, but I was a big fan of Linix-on-stick.

Offline What?What?

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #5056 on: April 26, 2017, 10:08:05 AM »

Korean Co-T
1. search bar 네이버
3. Naver search 유투브

Me
2. Press enter

Yup.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
-A.A. Milne

Offline chupacaubrey

• Super Waygook
« Reply #5057 on: April 26, 2017, 10:15:29 AM »

Korean Co-T
1. search bar 네이버
3. Naver search 유투브

Me
2. Press enter

This goes in the same "Things That Make You Go Hmm" category as co-ts touching the TOUCH SCREEN and being simply amazed every time.

" class="bbc_img

Offline What?What?

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #5058 on: April 26, 2017, 11:47:20 AM »
I have no voice. I am ill and I cannot speak in anything other than a squeaky ghost wheeze, so of course everyone just has to ask what is wrong and have a conversation with me about how sick I am. One teacher tells another that I am sick and then that teacher has to have a convo with me, then that one tells the next etc etc... can everyone just shut the hell up and ***k right off, please.
-A.A. Milne

Offline flyingspider

• Super Waygook
« Reply #5059 on: April 27, 2017, 02:18:03 PM »
Every thing here is so loud all of the time and some days it's really overwhelming. I'm tired of the kids screaming constantly, the people in my office who won't shut up, the noisy buses, and my neighbor and his raucous friends. I went and hid up on an stairwell where people aren't supposed to go now and listened to the Interstellar soundtrack, but as soon as I came back into the office (before I'd even sat down) my co got all nosy and demanded to know where I'd been and why. She literally hasn't stopped talking all afternoon and I'm just so tired of it.

This probably is a minor thing but I'm so done with noise. I miss my peaceful home in the Rockies.