August 16, 2018, 11:28:13 PM

Author Topic: "BRED TO SUFFER"  (Read 1788 times)

Offline StillInKorea

• Expert Waygook
Re: "BRED TO SUFFER"
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2018, 07:51:47 AM »
Yes, it's a shame that we have to use dogs when there are plenty of perfectly good third wave feminists around.

love that we call out feminists and not, i don't know, incels.

The comedy wouldn't work with incels, who are respected by no one.

Calling out a 3rd generation of feminists!  What does that even mean?  Why is feminist a bad and ugly word for some men?  Its ridiculous.  For most feminists it means equal pay for equal work.  What's the problem?

Also breaking up the boys club. Is that bad? Breaking up the boys club?  Its not fair and y'all know it.....StillinKorea..is StillintheDarkAges…. Hope you can find a wench to adhere to your needs (polish your rusty, stinky sword, and fix you some mealy-ass gruel to satisfy your tum-tum).   Sadly and gladly you won't find a wench here in Korea or elsewhere to do that dirty job.  They would probs opt for a breaking up rocks in a chain-gang in Death Valley with little to no prospects of food or drink.

So, you admit that you don't know what third wave feminism means, then come back 15 minutes later with a childish tirade because I criticised them. Get a hold of yourself.

As for incels and feminists, two sides of the same coin, both pathetic.

Offline thunderlips

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2018, 08:46:37 AM »
Yes, it's a shame that we have to use dogs when there are plenty of perfectly good third wave feminists around.

love that we call out feminists and not, i don't know, incels.

The comedy wouldn't work with incels, who are respected by no one.

Calling out a 3rd generation of feminists!  What does that even mean?  Why is feminist a bad and ugly word for some men?  Its ridiculous.  For most feminists it means equal pay for equal work.  What's the problem?

Also breaking up the boys club. Is that bad? Breaking up the boys club?  Its not fair and y'all know it.....StillinKorea..is StillintheDarkAges…. Hope you can find a wench to adhere to your needs (polish your rusty, stinky sword, and fix you some mealy-ass gruel to satisfy your tum-tum).   Sadly and gladly you won't find a wench here in Korea or elsewhere to do that dirty job.  They would probs opt for a breaking up rocks in a chain-gang in Death Valley with little to no prospects of food or drink.

So, you admit that you don't know what third wave feminism means, then come back 15 minutes later with a childish tirade because I criticised them. Get a hold of yourself.

As for incels and feminists, two sides of the same coin, both pathetic.

I'm suffering reading these comments.

Offline Kayos

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2018, 09:15:47 AM »
I don't eat dogs because I believe them to be intelligent animals. Pigs are intelligent, too? Don't recall any sniffer pigs at the airport or guide pigs for the blind.

In Korea, the dog meat industry is unregulated and susceptible to unhygienic practices. Not to mention the stealing of family pets [dogs] to sell to dog meat farms and restaurants.

Also, the beating of the dogs is torture. I am also against the eating of foie gras due to the force-feeding involved.

Don't pigs have the ability to smell truffles that are buried in the ground or something? :o
I'm sure I have read about, people who are looking to gather truffles often use pigs.

Online eggieguffer

• The Legend
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2018, 09:20:56 AM »
I don't eat dogs because I believe them to be intelligent animals. Pigs are intelligent, too? Don't recall any sniffer pigs at the airport or guide pigs for the blind.

In Korea, the dog meat industry is unregulated and susceptible to unhygienic practices. Not to mention the stealing of family pets [dogs] to sell to dog meat farms and restaurants.

Also, the beating of the dogs is torture. I am also against the eating of foie gras due to the force-feeding involved.

Don't pigs have the ability to smell truffles that are buried in the ground or something? :o
I'm sure I have read about, people who are looking to gather truffles often use pigs.

They used to, but they use dogs nowadays

Offline thunderlips

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2018, 09:33:44 AM »

They used to, but they use dogs nowadays

Ah no. Pigs will eat truffles, but they are still used.

Offline UriNara

• Waygookin
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2018, 10:30:55 AM »
Lee Seung-woo, who plays for Hellas Verona in Italy's Serie A league, is taking legal action against a local TV commentator who made a racist remark against him during a match.

The Corriere dello Sport-Stadio reported on Friday that Lee filed a lawsuit against the commentator for defamation.

When Lee scored his debut goal in the league against AC Milan on May 6, the commentator said Lee will become more famous for eating "dog rolls" than scoring against AC Milan. Lee submitted a video containing the comment to the court as evidence.
http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2018/05/28/2018052800678.html

Good. That commentator is a racist and liar and he should be punished.

Online eggieguffer

• The Legend
« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2018, 10:43:03 AM »
Lee Seung-woo, who plays for Hellas Verona in Italy's Serie A league, is taking legal action against a local TV commentator who made a racist remark against him during a match.

The Corriere dello Sport-Stadio reported on Friday that Lee filed a lawsuit against the commentator for defamation.

When Lee scored his debut goal in the league against AC Milan on May 6, the commentator said Lee will become more famous for eating "dog rolls" than scoring against AC Milan. Lee submitted a video containing the comment to the court as evidence.

It's a bit rude and not very funny, but based on a known fact. Is it racist? Would making a joke about Italians eating pasta be racist? Or the French eating snails? The fact that he's suing shows an insecurity complex IMO.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 10:44:58 AM by eggieguffer »

Online gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2018, 11:06:06 AM »

It's a bit rude and not very funny, but based on a known fact. Is it racist? Would making a joke about Italians eating pasta be racist? Or the French eating snails? The fact that he's suing shows an insecurity complex IMO.
The soccer player will probably start a restaurant thanks to the free publicity. Or maybe a dog food roll company?

Online gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2018, 11:13:10 AM »
The very act of breeding is in some ways a guarantee of some form of suffering for many dog breeds.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/16/style/french-bulldog-kokito-united.html

'The Price French Bulldogs Pay for Being So Cute'
English bulldogs have it pretty tough too. They die at around six and most have to be cut out of their mother's stomach at birth because their heads are so big. They need air conditioning or can die from getting overheated. Mating is done by artificial insemination.

Online gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2018, 11:15:07 AM »

Where do you think food comes from? The supermarket where it's assembled out of fantasy and morality?

From the ground. Everyone knows that.
From the sun.

Offline shanebarry1986

• Veteran
« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2018, 12:07:02 PM »
most have to be cut out of their mother's stomach

That's... not where babies come from.

donovan

« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2018, 01:35:29 PM »
most have to be cut out of their mother's stomach