May 27, 2018, 05:11:10 AM

Author Topic: Bronies meet and greet  (Read 32444 times)

Offline Life Improvement

• The Legend
Re: Russia vs USA
« Reply #160 on: February 05, 2017, 11:28:12 AM »
From John McCain's Facebook page:

In just the last three years under Vladimir Putin, Russia has invaded Ukraine, annexed Crimea, threatened NATO allies, and intervened militarily in Syria, leaving a trail of death, destruction, and broken promises in his wake.

Russia’s war on Ukraine has killed over 10,000 Ukrainian soldiers and civilians. Russia supplied the weapons that shot down a commercial aircraft over Ukraine and killed 298 innocent people.

Russia has conducted a massive military buildup along NATO’s eastern flank, conducted large-scale military exercises, violated the borders, airspace, and territorial waters of its neighbors, and intensified its propaganda efforts to undermine the governments of our allies.

Russia has propped up the murderous Assad regime as it has waged war on the Syrian people and killed more than 400,000 civilians. Russia’s military has targeted Syrian hospitals and first responders with precision weapons. Instead of targeting ISIL, Russia has focused its operations against the moderate Syrian opposition, which has only empowered extremist forces in the country.

And in the most flagrant demonstration of Putin’s disdain and disrespect for our nation, Russia deliberately interfered in our recent election with cyberattacks and a disinformation campaign designed to weaken America and discredit Western values.

Each of our last three presidents had high hopes for building a partnership with the Russian government. Each attempt failed, not for lack of good faith and effort on the U.S. side, but because Putin wants to be our enemy. He needs us as his enemy. He will never be our partner, including in fighting ISIL. He believes that strengthening Russia means weakening America. President Trump should remember this when he speaks to Vladimir Putin. He should remember that the man on the other end of the line is a murderer and a thug who seeks to undermine American national security interests at every turn. For our commander-in-chief to think otherwise would be naïve and dangerous.

Offline Aurata

• Expert Waygook
  • Je regrette rien
« Reply #161 on: February 05, 2017, 12:16:06 PM »
Well it appears that there may be  evidence from the Moscow Times indicating how the CIA knows that the DNC was hacked by Russians.

How you do arrive at these ridiculous conclusions?.

The report says they discovered an American spy.

In other words America was hacking Russia, not the other way round.

I know nuance isn't your strength but you should note the use of tentative language in the post toots, it's hardly conclusive evidence. Nonetheless, even Trump acknowledges it was the Russians so the CIA must have found out somehow. Espionage tends to cut both ways. Use your critical thinking skills to connect the dots.

Look..if I believed you had even one functioning brain cell I would continue trying to reason with you.

But you've already proved fully resistant to facts and logic so we'll just let you continue happily in your brainwashed matrix.
Imagine your Korea...

Offline Aurata

• Expert Waygook
  • Je regrette rien
« Reply #162 on: February 05, 2017, 12:21:17 PM »
From John McCain's Facebook page:

In just the last three years under Vladimir Putin, Russia has invaded Ukraine

An obvious lie that cannot withstand any close scrutiny.

annexed Crimea

At the request of an overwhelming majority of its people after a referendum

threatened NATO allies

more nonsense.

and intervened militarily in Syria

While America intervened militarily in seven countries

, leaving a trail of death, destruction, and broken promises in his wake.

is he talking about the Obama administration?

McCain is obviously not that bright.

or maybe he's just blind.
Imagine your Korea...

Offline Aurata

• Expert Waygook
  • Je regrette rien
« Reply #163 on: February 07, 2017, 01:40:14 AM »

Quote from: Aurata
He claims he had a clandestine hand-off in a wooded area near American University with one of the email sources
The leakers' motivation was 'disgust at the corruption of the Clinton Foundation and the  'tilting of the primary election playing field against Bernie Sanders'
Murray says: 'The source had legal access to the information. The documents came from inside leaks, not hacks'
'Regardless of whether the Russians hacked into the DNC, the documents Wikileaks published did not come from that,' Murray insists
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034038/Ex-British-ambassador-WikiLeaks-operative-claims-Russia-did-NOT-provide-Clinton-emails-handed-D-C-park-intermediary-disgusted-Democratic-insiders.html

Well it appears that there may be  evidence from the Moscow Times indicating how the CIA knows that the DNC was hacked by Russians.

it appears the source of the leak was DNC staffer Seth Rich, who was mysteriously shot dead in the back days afterward.

On August 9, in an interview on the Dutch television program Nieuwsuur, Julian Assange seemed to suggest rather clearly that Seth Rich was the source for the Wikileaks-exposed DNC emails and was murdered for it.

Julian Assange: “Our whistleblowers go to significant efforts to get us material and often face very significant risks. A 27-year-old that works for the DNC, was shot in the back, murdered just a few weeks ago for unknown reasons, as he was walking down the street in Washington, D.C.”

Reporter: “That was just a robbery, I believe. Wasn’t it?”

Julian Assange: “No. There’s no finding. So … I’m suggesting that our sources take risks.” (See also Washington Post, January 19, 2017)
https://williamblum.org/aer/read/148
Imagine your Korea...

Offline Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #164 on: February 07, 2017, 03:51:58 AM »

Online Adel

• Super Waygook
  • Pants down
« Reply #165 on: February 07, 2017, 03:57:29 AM »

Quote from: Aurata
He claims he had a clandestine hand-off in a wooded area near American University with one of the email sources
The leakers' motivation was 'disgust at the corruption of the Clinton Foundation and the  'tilting of the primary election playing field against Bernie Sanders'
Murray says: 'The source had legal access to the information. The documents came from inside leaks, not hacks'
'Regardless of whether the Russians hacked into the DNC, the documents Wikileaks published did not come from that,' Murray insists
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034038/Ex-British-ambassador-WikiLeaks-operative-claims-Russia-did-NOT-provide-Clinton-emails-handed-D-C-park-intermediary-disgusted-Democratic-insiders.html

it appears the source of the leak was DNC staffer Seth Rich, who was mysteriously shot dead in the back days afterward.

On August 9, in an interview on the Dutch television program Nieuwsuur, Julian Assange seemed to suggest rather clearly that Seth Rich was the source for the Wikileaks-exposed DNC emails and was murdered for it.

Julian Assange: “Our whistleblowers go to significant efforts to get us material and often face very significant risks. A 27-year-old that works for the DNC, was shot in the back, murdered just a few weeks ago for unknown reasons, as he was walking down the street in Washington, D.C.”

Reporter: “That was just a robbery, I believe. Wasn’t it?”

Julian Assange: “No. There’s no finding. So … I’m suggesting that our sources take risks.” (See also Washington Post, January 19, 2017)
https://williamblum.org/aer/read/148

So your evidence is that Assange hinted at it during a TV interview, not that Assange provided any evidence of where the leak was from because Assange couldn't know given that Wikileaks is supposed to be a double-blind publishing system. Hence, Wikileaks editors shouldn't know the source of their information, if they are to maintain their credibility as a trusted whistle-blower.

Does the fact that the murder took place before the DNC wikileak trouble you? I mean, how do dead men leak? Furthermore, if the published leak was the motive for the murder, then at the time of the murder, there wasn't a motive.
Nice work Sherlock!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 06:25:52 AM by Adel »

Offline Aurata

• Expert Waygook
  • Je regrette rien
« Reply #166 on: February 07, 2017, 11:04:01 PM »
Does the fact that the murder took place before the DNC wikileak trouble you? I mean, how do dead men leak?

He passed the emails to wikileaks before he died, Dumbo. 

He was murdered on July 10th.

Wilikileaks released 19,252 DNC emails on July 22nd.

The emails covered the period January 2015 to May 2016.

Seth Rich had worked for the DNC for two years prior to his death.

There seems to be a vacuum between your ears, so let me spell it out for you:

circumstantial evidence wholly supports Seth Rich as the source of the leaked emails.

Imagine your Korea...

Online Adel

• Super Waygook
  • Pants down
« Reply #167 on: February 08, 2017, 12:12:36 AM »
Does the fact that the murder took place before the DNC wikileak trouble you? I mean, how do dead men leak?

He passed the emails to wikileaks before he died, Dumbo. 

circumstantial evidence wholly supports Seth Rich as the source of the leaked emails.

In other words, you are quite happy to ignore the evidence to the contrary because you either want to believe or are being paid to do so. Further, you expect other people to believe your half arsed conspiracy theories by attempting to intimidate with insults that you've learned from your kindergarten students!

Good luck with that toots! :laugh:

Offline Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #168 on: February 18, 2017, 11:36:41 AM »

In 1984 he scored 133 on an IQ test. That's high enough to be in MENSA (the cutoff of which is 132). He's not blind (to the truth) either. He's been serving his country for a long time.

Offline MayorHaggar

• The Legend
« Reply #169 on: February 18, 2017, 05:52:03 PM »
Even the Russian state media is turning on Trump. Sad!

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39004987

Offline Aurata

• Expert Waygook
  • Je regrette rien
« Reply #170 on: February 19, 2017, 01:42:28 AM »

In 1984 he scored 133 on an IQ test. That's high enough to be in MENSA (the cutoff of which is 132). He's not blind (to the truth) either. He's been serving his country for a long time.

:laugh: :laugh:

McCain is a fake.

he spent the war making communist propaganda and broadcasting it for Viet cong.

McCain may never have been tortured and that he instead spent his wartime captivity collaborating with his captors and broadcasting Communist propaganda

http://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-when-tokyo-rose-ran-for-president/
Imagine your Korea...

Offline Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #171 on: February 19, 2017, 07:33:49 AM »
Oh, is that a fact?

Instead of a sentence fragment, how about posting the whole sentence next time?

Shocking claims were made that McCain may never have been tortured and that he instead spent his wartime captivity collaborating with his captors and broadcasting Communist propaganda, a possibility that seemed almost incomprehensible to me given all the thousands of contrary articles that I had absorbed over the decades from the mainstream media. How could this one article on a small website be the truth about McCain’s war record and everything else be total falsehood? The evidence was hardly overwhelming, with the piece being thinly sourced and written in a meandering fashion by an obscure author, but the claims were so astonishing that I made some effort to investigate the matter, though without any real success.

Offline MayorHaggar

• The Legend
« Reply #172 on: February 19, 2017, 10:04:55 AM »
I'm sure Aurata knows all about communist propaganda.

Offline Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #173 on: February 19, 2017, 11:25:38 AM »
Russia plotted to assassinate the prime minister of a European nation and overthrow its government last year, according to senior Whitehall sources.

An election-day coup plot to attack Montenegro’s parliament and kill the pro-Western leader was directed by Russian intelligence officers with the support and blessing of Moscow, to sabotage the country’s plan to join Nato.

The plot was foiled only hours before it was due to be carried out, but would have caused heavy bloodshed and plunged the tiny country into turmoil on the eve of becoming Nato’s 29th member.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/18/russias-deadly-plot-overthrow-montenegros-government-assassinating/

Offline Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #174 on: February 19, 2017, 06:31:50 PM »
Is that even him? Because the only sites mentioning this are disreputable ones who have a long history of reporting fake news.

Offline Aurata

• Expert Waygook
  • Je regrette rien
« Reply #175 on: February 19, 2017, 10:32:50 PM »
Is that even him? Because the only sites mentioning this are disreputable ones who have a long history of reporting fake news.

They found the actual recording:

To the Vietnamese people and the government of the DRVN: From John Sidney McCain, 624787, Lieutenant Commander, U.S. Navy, born 29 August, 1936, Panama, home state Oregon. Shot down 26 October, 1967, A-4E aircraft.I, as a U.S. airman, am guilty of crimes against the Vietnamese country and people. I bombed their cities, towns and villages and caused many injuries, even deaths, for the people of Vietnam.

I received this kind treatment and food even though I came here as an aggressor and the people who I injured have much difficulty in their living standards. I wish to express my deep gratitude for my kind treatment and I will never forget this kindness extended to me.

http://www.trunews.com/article/john-mccains-1969-tokyo-rose-propaganda-recording-released#sthash.h1pqbD58.dpuf

Imagine your Korea...

Offline Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #176 on: February 20, 2017, 07:01:08 AM »
They found the actual recording

Of the prank call? The Vietnam one sounds more like his voice. For all you know he could have had a gun to his head while reading that. What would you do in that situation? Die?

Offline Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #177 on: February 20, 2017, 08:37:21 AM »
Yet he falls for pranksters posing as high level government officials and places his treason on full display.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eqrw2vIvBv0

Or maybe you fell for a fake video on a pro Russia / pro Trump YouTube site.

Are you aware new technology exists for audio manipulation to make a voice seem liike another person? On top of some people being able to mimic the voice of another.

The only sites reporting this "news" are pro Trump / pro Russia alt right fringe sites like Zero Hedge, Sputnik News, InfoWars, RT, TheDonald, Friends of Syria, etc.

Offline Aurata

• Expert Waygook
  • Je regrette rien
« Reply #178 on: February 21, 2017, 12:18:04 AM »
For all you know he could have had a gun to his head while reading that.

We know that's not true.

McCain was not tortured, PoW guard claims

The Republican US presidential candidate John McCain was not tortured during his captivity in North Vietnam, the chief prison guard of the jail in which he was held has claimed.

In an interview with the Italian daily Corriere della Sera, Nguyen Tien Tran acknowledged that conditions in the prison were "tough, though not inhuman". But, he added: "We never tortured McCain. On the contrary, we saved his life, curing him with extremely valuable medicines that at times were not available to our own wounded."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/oct/14/uselections2008-johnmccain

Sorry to burst your bubble limpr. But your boy's own hero is a charlatan who used a crutch as a prop to exaggerate his hero status.

Imagine your Korea...

Offline Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #179 on: February 21, 2017, 04:37:40 AM »