August 20, 2018, 06:21:43 PM

Author Topic: Trump Spiritual Advisor Wants You To Send Her Money Or Face 'Consequences'  (Read 259 times)

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
Paula White, a prosperity gospel preacher with close ties to President Donald Trump, is calling on followers to send her donations of up to one month’s salary. Those who don’t pay up could face “consequences” from God as he demands the dough as a “first fruits” offering.

“The reason is God lays claim to all firsts,” White wrote on her website. “So when you keep for yourself something that belongs to God you are desecrating what is to be consecrated to God.”

In this case, the “firsts” are money, which “supernaturally unlocks amazing opportunity, blessing, favor and divine order for your life.”

White is chairwoman of Trump’s evangelical advisory committee.

I guess not all of trumpy's base is concerned about income and employment. I wonder of trump has chipped in yet (NOT).

Online Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
I believe it was St. Paul's First letter to the Spartans where he said: "The Lord sayeth give unto me all of your riches and possessions for I love shiny and sparkly things."

Offline MayorHaggar

• The Legend
"Evangelicals" who still support serial adulterer Trump and serial pedophile Roy Moore are the worst kinds of dumb.