December 15, 2017, 10:06:55 PM

Author Topic: Plant to a "Good Home"  (Read 1105 times)

Offline smartypantsmd

• Adventurer
Plant to a "Good Home"
« on: February 16, 2011, 01:18:04 PM »
I bought a tree here for about W80,000. Very cute. I love the pot so I'm taking it with me to the USA, but I can't bear to chuck out the tree. Anyone interested in coming with their own pot and transplanting the tree? Or any other suggestions?

I live in Pyeongtaek City (Songtan)

Shoot me a msg and I'll send my number!

Offline smartypantsmd

• Adventurer
Re: Plant to a "Good Home"
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 01:37:09 PM »
Just to clarify, I'm giving it away for free :)

Offline BBetz1985

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 02:07:19 PM »
I planted a tree at my school at the end of my first contract year in the school's courtyard. My special class helped me plant it and we made a small wood plaque with my name and the date. Took some pictures and had some snacks. It was a really good way to say goodbye to that year's crop of special class students and give something back to the school. Plus I walk by it everyday and it puts a smile on my face.

Offline Inesarie

• Waygookin
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 02:15:34 PM »
I live in Songtan too and have been meaning to get a large plant or tree for my apt.  I would definitely take it off your hands!  exciting! if you decide not to plant it at your school. 

Offline smartypantsmd

• Adventurer
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2011, 08:45:48 PM »
I love the planting at school idea, unfortunately it didn't occur to me and I'm now out of students and out of time :)

The tree is all yours! I'll msg you my number and we can figure out the details, you're close to me!