October 17, 2018, 06:02:18 PM

Author Topic: Mediafire and online classes  (Read 1548 times)

Offline shhowse

• Featured Contributor
  • Expert Waygook
  • E2 Visa High School, 5 years
Mediafire and online classes
« on: March 08, 2011, 07:46:30 AM »
Hey everyone,

The Jeollanamdo Online teaching program is starting up again later this month. In past sessions we have relied on mediafire to find and share our materials for the curriculum textbooks. I know there are some issues being sorted out with that site right now so I was hoping to get an update on where we are with that.

As of this morning I am able to login to grade 4 and 5. Does anyone have access to grades 3 and 6 or are you aware of anyone trying to reset the passwords for everyone to use again?

Offline shhowse

• Featured Contributor
  • Expert Waygook
Re: Mediafire and online classes
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 07:50:39 AM »
So while I was just looking through the grade 5 folder, I noticed that there are actually only 3 files in it! The folder is empty except for one crossword puzzle, a colouring page and a "whose house is this" ppt. 

That's sad.

Grade 4 is still full from what I can see.

Offline nophone

• Adventurer
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 02:34:49 PM »
So far I was able to fix mediafire for grade 4 and grade 6 and I can potentially fix the rest but i need your help. YES YOU READER!!! If you, or somebody you know are still logged into mediafire grade 3 or grade 5 account on any computer DO NOT LOG OUT.

You can check to see if you're still logged in by simply going to www.mediafire.com on any computers you have used mediafire on. If you're still logged in, you'll be directed to the last mediafire account you logged into.

If you find that you are still logged in, DO NOT LOG OUT. Instead please contact me by email ljkruse@gmail.com and i will help talk you through fixing it for everybody.

In the mean time. grade 4 and 6 can be accessed by
www.mediafire.com/g4 - grade 4
www.mediafire.com/g6 - grade 6

Offline tfuller

• Super Waygook
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2011, 02:41:37 PM »
People should be directing all that energy into looking at different sites like, i don't know, this one??
Standard of lessons/activities/games here is far beyond anything that Mediafire EVER offered.
Just my opinion.
But i am sure others will agree with me.   :-X

Offline shhowse

• Featured Contributor
  • Expert Waygook
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2011, 02:45:50 PM »
nophone, I emailed you regarding grade 5.

tfuller, I personally like having both options available to me, especially since last year almost all the online participants uploaded their materials which are specific for the online program.

Offline nophone

• Adventurer
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2011, 02:56:32 PM »
The thing is tfuller that any and all materials that can be accessed are of value. People have their preferences and because of that, there are many recourses including mediafire, waygook and more which are quite helpful. Many materials have been downloaded from one place, then changed, updated, or generally revised, then uploaded to other sites. i believe all of these sites have been instrumental to the success of English teachers in Korea.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 03:01:26 PM by nophone »