December 15, 2017, 09:51:55 PM

Author Topic: RAVING/HAPPY SH!T MEGATHREAD  (Read 207484 times)

Online DMZabductee

• Expert Waygook
  • 인생 뭐있냐?
Re: RAVING/HAPPY SH!T MEGATHREAD
« Reply #1780 on: April 21, 2017, 03:35:19 PM »

Enjoy your time!

Thanks #basedcowboyshirt! You too  8)

Online CO2

• The Legend
  • Aku romantis tanpa harapam
« Reply #1781 on: April 21, 2017, 03:35:32 PM »
Three Birthday parties (friends, mine, Magpie Craft Brewing), an escape room, Motor City Pizza for lunch, and a hot date in Ansan with an Indonesian girl (SIMPLY STUNNING  :afro:).

I hope you have even half as much fun as I'm going to have this weekend.

Hwaito

Online DMZabductee

• Expert Waygook
  • 인생 뭐있냐?
« Reply #1782 on: April 21, 2017, 03:40:25 PM »
Three Birthday parties (friends, mine, Magpie Craft Brewing), an escape room, Motor City Pizza for lunch, and a hot date in Ansan with an Indonesian girl (SIMPLY STUNNING  :afro:).

Hwaito

Sounds awesome! Happy Birthday CO2 and may all your wishes come true  ;D

Offline donovan

• The Legend
  • 후레쉬
« Reply #1783 on: April 21, 2017, 04:00:21 PM »

Hwaito

This friend of yours, could it be...  :afro: :afro: :afro:

Offline Dave Stepz

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #1784 on: April 24, 2017, 01:35:12 PM »
Due to my wife's stupid school starting back for the autumn term on Thursday 10th August for two days and then having four days off, I thought my summer holiday was ruined.  My school starts back like many others on the 16th August.  Due the fact my school should have summer classes until 4th August, that would mean no holiday at all, as my wife wouldn't be able to take those two days off.

Usually, I can get away with shoving all my classes into one week, but that would still mean only having about 10 days to go back to Europe, which is too short.  Also the flight tickets on the Friday and Saturday 28th/29th are expensive.

I chatted with my co-teacher and said could I do the summer classes for three days and then travel on the Thursday 27th.  She said sure, it my choice anyway.   ;D Also the business class tickets are cheap on that day too.   ;D  So I will spend a week with my wife, momma and some family in the Austrian Alps.  I booked my house in the mountains yesterday near Salzburg  ;D I love my school.   :-*

I also get to go here too, Hallstatt

Offline flyingspider

• Super Waygook
« Reply #1785 on: April 25, 2017, 07:46:26 AM »
I walked to school with one of the first grade teachers this morning, and she told me that her students asked her when they will be able to have class with me. They show off their knowledge of the ABCs to her to prove they are ready. It sounded so cute and warmed my heart.  :cheesy:

Offline HaLo3

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1786 on: April 25, 2017, 08:25:45 AM »
I've never been a fan of Paramore, but hot dang did they ever just drop a fantastic little pop jam.

I totally agree. This is such a great summer song, which they never really do.

Online CO2

• The Legend
  • Aku romantis tanpa harapam
« Reply #1787 on: April 25, 2017, 08:50:58 AM »
Daegyo Grade 6. Start the lesson, "When is your Birthday?"

Today, motherlovers. YEAH

gidget

« Reply #1788 on: April 26, 2017, 01:08:12 PM »
One of my previous CTs didn't speak to me at all. He just snapped his fingers whenever he wanted to me to do something. My new CT speaks to me! And he said please when he asked me to do something!

I haven't heard a please in ages! It's a good day.

Offline kriztee

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1789 on: April 26, 2017, 01:21:47 PM »
I walked to school with one of the first grade teachers this morning, and she told me that her students asked her when they will be able to have class with me. They show off their knowledge of the ABCs to her to prove they are ready. It sounded so cute and warmed my heart.  :cheesy:

D'aweeeee! The 1st graders at my Wednesday school keep bursting into my room at lunch to point at things and say them in English. They love showing off too :P I miss teaching 1st grade they're not bitter about school yet... :'(

Online yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #1790 on: April 27, 2017, 07:33:04 AM »
Made frozen chocolate covered peanut butter banana bites.  They're really good. 

Online Chinguetti

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #1791 on: April 27, 2017, 08:35:12 AM »
It was a brutal fight against allergies this year, but it's finally over.

Offline krissyboo75

• Expert Waygook
  • Please understand our unique culture~
« Reply #1792 on: April 27, 2017, 11:44:11 AM »
For the last, Im not sure how long, I have been getting in shape, eating healthy and I think I even want to get certified in teaching pilates. It wasn't until recently when people started asking me for tips and advice that I realised all my hard work was paying off! I've been trying so hard to do the healthy lifestyle thing right, and I am really happy that it is successful!  :azn:

Offline chupacaubrey

• Super Waygook
« Reply #1793 on: April 27, 2017, 11:57:46 AM »
For the last, Im not sure how long, I have been getting in shape, eating healthy and I think I even want to get certified in teaching pilates. It wasn't until recently when people started asking me for tips and advice that I realised all my hard work was paying off! I've been trying so hard to do the healthy lifestyle thing right, and I am really happy that it is successful!  :azn:

Heck yes! It feels super, doesn't it? I've been doing my 15,000 steps a day, making my own healthy lunches/dinners (breakfast is still usually black coffee :/) and now since it's exam day I get out early and imma go strut my stuff at the jjimjilbang.  8)

Offline What?What?

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1794 on: April 27, 2017, 12:00:04 PM »
My VP just came to ask me why I left the school grounds after lunch, and he looked kinda mad, until I explained to him that I was catching Pokemon. Then he wanted to compare stats.  8)
People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
-A.A. Milne

Offline krissyboo75

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1795 on: April 27, 2017, 12:06:33 PM »

Heck yes! It feels super, doesn't it? I've been doing my 15,000 steps a day, making my own healthy lunches/dinners (breakfast is still usually black coffee :/) and now since it's exam day I get out early and imma go strut my stuff at the jjimjilbang.  8)
Hahaha you go girl! I like to try and make something for breakfast...even just grabbing a piece of fruit. Otherwise Krissyboo teacher gets hangry and that isn't good. I have a long bus commute to school so I usually eat and have my coffee on the bus :)

Offline krissyboo75

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1796 on: April 27, 2017, 12:24:17 PM »

Hahaha you go girl! I like to try and make something for breakfast...even just grabbing a piece of fruit. Otherwise Krissyboo teacher gets hangry and that isn't good. I have a long bus commute to school so I usually eat and have my coffee on the bus :)

One of the things I miss most about my home country is being able to drink my coffee comfortably on the way to work. Everything's too crowded here.
I live in a very not crowded place, and I have to transfer buses in front of Starbucks so I always grab something. I'm also usually one of the first ones on the bus in the morning so I always get a seat. No spillage!

Offline krissyboo75

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1797 on: April 27, 2017, 12:34:44 PM »

One of the things I miss most about my home country is being able to drink my coffee comfortably on the way to work. Everything's too crowded here.
I live in a very not crowded place, and I have to transfer buses in front of Starbucks so I always grab something. I'm also usually one of the first ones on the bus in the morning so I always get a seat. No spillage!

Super jelly. Before I came to Korea, I thought Starbucks was overpriced, miserable trash. Mostly because I was a huge coffee snob in a town with lots of way better coffee. But then after a long time in Korea, Starbucks is such a treat, and it's really pretty decent. And my credit card lets me upgrade from a grande to a venti for no extra cost. And their drip coffee is always fresh because nobody orders it. So, bless Starbucks.
Plus this particular one opens at 7am, so it wins just for that for me honestly. Better than the canned stuff from the convenient store...

Offline HaLo3

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1798 on: April 27, 2017, 01:31:47 PM »
Because of an impending singing competition, yesterday I had al classes but one cancelled, and today all but two. Then tomorrow, we are taking a school trip to Nami Island, I got handed some cash to spend there, they are catering lunch for us, and then a long weekend next week. Ah yeaaaaaah.

Offline teacherhannah

• Waygookin
« Reply #1799 on: April 27, 2017, 01:38:09 PM »
Tomorrow is my last day and all this week my kids have been giving me gifts and writing me notes in English. Several have told me that they didn't like English before my class and I just feel immensely fulfilled.  :azn: