December 11, 2017, 05:23:22 PM

Author Topic: RANTING/VENTING MEGATHREAD 3.0  (Read 594851 times)

Online CO2

• The Legend
  • Aku romantis tanpa harapam
Re: RANTING/VENTING MEGATHREAD 3.0
« Reply #7680 on: December 07, 2017, 02:31:53 PM »
I would have held onto that anger a little longer. **** that. At the airport. Go **** yourself lady.
Hahaha, I can understand what you're saying. Call it Canadian forgiveness. I've had a good 5 years here and they wouldn't have happened without her. I'm saying this in more of a causal sense than a genuine forgive her, she's amazing sense.  :police:

Online yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #7681 on: December 07, 2017, 02:49:12 PM »
I would have held onto that anger a little longer. **** that. At the airport. Go **** yourself lady.
Hahaha, I can understand what you're saying. Call it Canadian forgiveness. I've had a good 5 years here and they wouldn't have happened without her. I'm saying this in more of a causal sense than a genuine forgive her, she's amazing sense.  :police:

Yeah, wouldja have even met hot Indo girl if not for all that? 

All good things in time, or some shite like that?  Ah, curse my romantic heart.  I need to meet more people.

Online CO2

• The Legend
« Reply #7682 on: December 08, 2017, 01:27:54 PM »

All good things in time, or some shite like that?  Ah, curse my romantic heart.  I need to meet more people.

Hot Indo Girl. hahaha, I guess I do call her that. No, I suppose I wouldn't. If I'd stayed in Toronto, maybe I'd be a famous actor by now.

But who knows? All I do is follow my bloody romantic heart wherever it leads me and hope for the best.  :-*

Online CO2

• The Legend
« Reply #7683 on: December 08, 2017, 01:30:30 PM »
WHY??? Why when hangeulising English words for lyrics does the second ㄹ get used?

Reindeer =/= 레인디

Rain deal? What?

티철? WTF is that? 어 covers an R sound well enough (alhtough it's still not precise, but hey, we're dealing with two different languages here.)

But the worst? 폴 for.................. well, for. Pole? Paul? Nope, for. Pole the pollowing reejohns...............

OI VEY

Online yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #7684 on: December 08, 2017, 01:47:23 PM »

Hot Indo Girl. hahaha, I guess I do call her that. No, I suppose I wouldn't. If I'd stayed in Toronto, maybe I'd be a famous actor by now.

But who knows? All I do is follow my bloody romantic heart wherever it leads me and hope for the best.  :-*

In spite of recent angst, I like to believe everything works out in the end.  And that I'm where I'm meant to be at the moment, even if life feels a bit rough at present.

Here's hoping we find our happy endings~

Offline Pecan

• The Legend
« Reply #7685 on: December 08, 2017, 01:49:50 PM »
I've heard Thailand is a good place for that.

Online yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #7686 on: December 08, 2017, 01:57:29 PM »

Way to ruin the sentiment, you old nutter.

Online What?What?

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #7687 on: December 08, 2017, 02:02:11 PM »

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
-A.A. Milne

Online lifeisgood6447

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #7688 on: December 08, 2017, 02:38:47 PM »

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Have you seen the TV series Happy Endings? If you haven't you should check it out.