June 24, 2018, 01:10:04 PM

Author Topic: A thread for pointless Friday ramblings.  (Read 706982 times)

Online Chinguetti

• The Legend
Re: A thread for pointless Friday ramblings.
« Reply #1220 on: September 08, 2016, 02:13:24 PM »
Sometimes I'll overhear things being said that sound like something a specific user would post here, and then I wonder if it's them. xP

Offline Loki88

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1221 on: September 08, 2016, 02:14:15 PM »
Almost Friday.

Sometimes I read posts on here and I think they might be someone I know so I search all their posts to gather more clues and then something will throw it off. I've never actually found anyone, I don't think.

Most of my friends are gone now but I nailed down three of them in the time they were here.

Offline sixtieshappy

• Super Waygook
« Reply #1222 on: September 08, 2016, 02:18:23 PM »
And then at the same time, it seems like there are thousands of teachers and that I only see like maybe 20 people actually posting here so how could I possibly know any of them.

Offline JahMoo

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1223 on: September 08, 2016, 02:21:03 PM »
And then at the same time, it seems like there are thousands of teachers and that I only see like maybe 20 people actually posting here so how could I possibly know any of them.

Plot twist: all 20 of them live in your town.

Offline DMZabductee

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1224 on: September 08, 2016, 03:10:12 PM »

Haha I thought I was being pretty coy here for awhile but so far two buddies have mentioned that they know my waygook.org handle. One of them even figured it out when I only had something like 25 posts!

There are also A TON of lurkers. So even if you don't know any of the regular posters, I'd be willing to bet someone you know is reading this right now  :laugh:

Offline sixtieshappy

• Super Waygook
« Reply #1225 on: September 08, 2016, 03:13:31 PM »

Haha I thought I was being pretty coy here for awhile but so far two buddies have mentioned that they know my waygook.org handle. One of them even figured it out when I only had something like 25 posts!

There are also A TON of lurkers. So even if you don't know any of the regular posters, I'd be willing to bet someone you know is reading this right now  :laugh:
Oh snap

Offline CO2

• The Legend
  • Tangled Up In 주
« Reply #1226 on: September 08, 2016, 03:16:31 PM »

Hello everyone, it's me, your friend! PM me for the party details.  :P

Offline DMZabductee

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1227 on: September 08, 2016, 03:23:22 PM »

Hey budzo! Let's meet here!

Party all night!  :cheesy:

Offline kyndo

• The Legend
« Reply #1228 on: September 08, 2016, 03:23:57 PM »
*cringe*

Note to lurking acquaintances: The views and opinions expressed in my posts do not
necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of my real-life self. They should not be utilized in real-world analysis of my intelligence/personality/moral character.

Offline JahMoo

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1229 on: September 08, 2016, 03:26:06 PM »

If someone who knows me read any one of my posts it would be obvious that it's me. So I avoid writing anything I'd be ashamed of later.

Offline JahMoo

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1230 on: September 08, 2016, 03:28:46 PM »
*cringe*

Note to lurking acquaintances: The views and opinions expressed in my posts do not
necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of my real-life self. They should not be utilized in real-world analysis of my intelligence/personality/moral character.

I rather think the things one expresses on the internet when they think they're being anonymous is a really good indicator of their real-life character.

Online yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #1231 on: September 08, 2016, 03:39:34 PM »
Lol I've been found out before. Probably because all my RL friends are aware of the creeper in my life and I've posted a bit about that.

Offline CO2

• The Legend
  • Tangled Up In 주
« Reply #1232 on: September 08, 2016, 03:39:47 PM »
I rather think the things one expresses on the internet when they think they're being anonymous is a really good indicator of their real-life character.

Hell yeah, like drunk talk. I'll stand by anything I've said on the internet, or at least clarify it.

Offline donovan

• The Legend
  • 후레쉬
« Reply #1233 on: September 08, 2016, 05:06:12 PM »

Aren't you that guy from youtube? :shocked:

Offline kyndo

• The Legend
« Reply #1234 on: September 08, 2016, 06:54:16 PM »
*cringe*

Shhhhh! :lipsrsealed:

Offline The Arm

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1235 on: September 09, 2016, 08:30:20 AM »
My CT finally admitted that she likes working with me and hopes I renew my contract because she doesn't have to do anything and there's "no burden" on her to teach.

Thanks...I think  :huh:

Offline HaLo3

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #1236 on: September 09, 2016, 08:38:28 AM »
Deskwarming hours and I'm planned for the next two weeks, so I'm just watching X-Files.

Offline moonbrie

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1237 on: September 09, 2016, 10:04:08 AM »
Today in class some of my students were talking about how my dress reminded me of a one piece character, but I couldn't catch which character they were talking about. I tried asking but they were embarrassed that I knew what they were talking about haha. Now it's driving me crazy though! I want to know what character I (or my dress) look(s) like!

Offline kyndo

• The Legend
« Reply #1238 on: September 09, 2016, 10:19:57 AM »
Today in class some of my students were talking about how my dress reminded me of a one piece character, but I couldn't catch which character they were talking about. I tried asking but they were embarrassed that I knew what they were talking about haha. Now it's driving me crazy though! I want to know what character I (or my dress) look(s) like!

?

Offline moonbrie

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1239 on: September 09, 2016, 10:28:20 AM »

?

Bahaha that would be great but I doubt it. It's a white dress with washed-out brown red and blue stripes.

Learn new things. Meet new people. Be inspired.
Check out a KOTESOL chapter event near you!
koreatesol.org/nc2018