September 25, 2018, 06:38:07 PM

Author Topic: A thread for pointless Friday ramblings.  (Read 772078 times)

Online Chinguetti

• The Legend
Re: A thread for pointless Friday ramblings.
« Reply #1220 on: September 08, 2016, 02:13:24 PM »
Sometimes I'll overhear things being said that sound like something a specific user would post here, and then I wonder if it's them. xP

Offline Loki88

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1221 on: September 08, 2016, 02:14:15 PM »
Almost Friday.

Sometimes I read posts on here and I think they might be someone I know so I search all their posts to gather more clues and then something will throw it off. I've never actually found anyone, I don't think.

Most of my friends are gone now but I nailed down three of them in the time they were here.

Offline sixtieshappy

• Super Waygook
« Reply #1222 on: September 08, 2016, 02:18:23 PM »
And then at the same time, it seems like there are thousands of teachers and that I only see like maybe 20 people actually posting here so how could I possibly know any of them.

Offline JahMoo

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1223 on: September 08, 2016, 02:21:03 PM »
And then at the same time, it seems like there are thousands of teachers and that I only see like maybe 20 people actually posting here so how could I possibly know any of them.

Plot twist: all 20 of them live in your town.

Offline DMZabductee

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1224 on: September 08, 2016, 03:10:12 PM »

Haha I thought I was being pretty coy here for awhile but so far two buddies have mentioned that they know my waygook.org handle. One of them even figured it out when I only had something like 25 posts!

There are also A TON of lurkers. So even if you don't know any of the regular posters, I'd be willing to bet someone you know is reading this right now  :laugh:

Offline sixtieshappy

• Super Waygook
« Reply #1225 on: September 08, 2016, 03:13:31 PM »

Haha I thought I was being pretty coy here for awhile but so far two buddies have mentioned that they know my waygook.org handle. One of them even figured it out when I only had something like 25 posts!

There are also A TON of lurkers. So even if you don't know any of the regular posters, I'd be willing to bet someone you know is reading this right now  :laugh:
Oh snap

Online CO2

• The Legend
  • Dharma Initiative
« Reply #1226 on: September 08, 2016, 03:16:31 PM »

Hello everyone, it's me, your friend! PM me for the party details.  :P
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky
With one hand waving free

Offline DMZabductee

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1227 on: September 08, 2016, 03:23:22 PM »

Hey budzo! Let's meet here!

Party all night!  :cheesy:

Offline kyndo

• The Legend
« Reply #1228 on: September 08, 2016, 03:23:57 PM »
*cringe*

Note to lurking acquaintances: The views and opinions expressed in my posts do not
necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of my real-life self. They should not be utilized in real-world analysis of my intelligence/personality/moral character.

Offline JahMoo

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1229 on: September 08, 2016, 03:26:06 PM »

If someone who knows me read any one of my posts it would be obvious that it's me. So I avoid writing anything I'd be ashamed of later.

Offline JahMoo

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1230 on: September 08, 2016, 03:28:46 PM »
*cringe*

Note to lurking acquaintances: The views and opinions expressed in my posts do not
necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of my real-life self. They should not be utilized in real-world analysis of my intelligence/personality/moral character.

I rather think the things one expresses on the internet when they think they're being anonymous is a really good indicator of their real-life character.

Offline yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #1231 on: September 08, 2016, 03:39:34 PM »
Lol I've been found out before. Probably because all my RL friends are aware of the creeper in my life and I've posted a bit about that.

Online CO2

• The Legend
  • Dharma Initiative
« Reply #1232 on: September 08, 2016, 03:39:47 PM »
I rather think the things one expresses on the internet when they think they're being anonymous is a really good indicator of their real-life character.

Hell yeah, like drunk talk. I'll stand by anything I've said on the internet, or at least clarify it.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky
With one hand waving free

donovan

« Reply #1233 on: September 08, 2016, 05:06:12 PM »

Aren't you that guy from youtube? :shocked:

Offline kyndo

• The Legend
« Reply #1234 on: September 08, 2016, 06:54:16 PM »
*cringe*

Shhhhh! :lipsrsealed:

Offline The Arm

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1235 on: September 09, 2016, 08:30:20 AM »
My CT finally admitted that she likes working with me and hopes I renew my contract because she doesn't have to do anything and there's "no burden" on her to teach.

Thanks...I think  :huh:

Offline HaLo3

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #1236 on: September 09, 2016, 08:38:28 AM »
Deskwarming hours and I'm planned for the next two weeks, so I'm just watching X-Files.

Offline moonbrie

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1237 on: September 09, 2016, 10:04:08 AM »
Today in class some of my students were talking about how my dress reminded me of a one piece character, but I couldn't catch which character they were talking about. I tried asking but they were embarrassed that I knew what they were talking about haha. Now it's driving me crazy though! I want to know what character I (or my dress) look(s) like!

Offline kyndo

• The Legend
« Reply #1238 on: September 09, 2016, 10:19:57 AM »
Today in class some of my students were talking about how my dress reminded me of a one piece character, but I couldn't catch which character they were talking about. I tried asking but they were embarrassed that I knew what they were talking about haha. Now it's driving me crazy though! I want to know what character I (or my dress) look(s) like!

?

Offline moonbrie

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1239 on: September 09, 2016, 10:28:20 AM »

?

Bahaha that would be great but I doubt it. It's a white dress with washed-out brown red and blue stripes.