August 17, 2018, 09:39:18 PM

Author Topic: Spinning  (Read 1254 times)

Offline grey

• Hero of Waygookistan
  • Cya West Japan aka Baby China
Spinning
« on: November 21, 2015, 05:38:15 PM »
Anyone go to a spinning class which they enjoy?

Ideally not too expensive. Possibly a la carte without the golf, vibratron, etcetera.
Ko fills half his luggage with instant noodles for his international business travels, a lesson he learned after assuming on his first trip that three packages would suffice for six days. “Man, was I wrong. Since then, I always make sure I pack enough.”
-AP

Offline tr06

• Veteran
Re: Spinning
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2015, 10:35:39 PM »
I'm not sure about the rest of the spinning classes at other gyms but the one at Apple Gym is a kpop dance spinning class. Nothing like Western spinning classes so make sure you witness a class before signing up for anything. I joined that gym partially for the spinning and then it turned out to be that. Not my cup of tea although everyone else seems to enjoy it.

nespeaker

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2015, 03:22:42 PM »
I brought my bike to my class and just ride in between classes when not preparing lessons. I usually watch a movie while "spinning" because I have huge gaps between classes.

Offline Rafiqua

• Super Waygook
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2015, 02:04:47 PM »
Spinning in Korea is SO expensive. I bought my own spinning bicycle off Gmarket.

Offline gagevt

• Moderator - LVL 3
  • Expert Waygook
  • "The lone wolf dies, but the pack survives"
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2015, 02:21:58 PM »
Spinning in Korea is SO expensive. I bought my own spinning bicycle off Gmarket.

What was the price like?
"The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword."

Offline grey

• Hero of Waygookistan
  • Cya West Japan aka Baby China
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2015, 03:15:34 PM »
My problem is that spinning never seems available on weekends.

The price I was last quoted was 60,000 per month. I know it's different but I have never paid more than half of that.

The motivation and bike are better than a stationary, non-spinning bike, too.
Ko fills half his luggage with instant noodles for his international business travels, a lesson he learned after assuming on his first trip that three packages would suffice for six days. “Man, was I wrong. Since then, I always make sure I pack enough.”
-AP