August 19, 2018, 04:04:22 PM

Ohmyzip.com From US To Korea - $7.50 (LB)
[SHOP US, SHIP KOREA] From $7.50 (1LB) + $1.74 per pound only! Use the Ohmyzip U.S. a tax-free state address as your shipping address at checkout. Sign up now to get a 10% off coupon on shipping. <Freight Forwarding Service / Courier Service>
http://www.ohmyzip.com/

Author Topic: A thread for pointless Friday ramblings.  (Read 745583 times)

Offline denimdaze

• Expert Waygook
Re: A thread for pointless Friday ramblings.
« Reply #4400 on: November 15, 2017, 11:26:13 AM »
For the past few weeks, I've noticed a decrease in the quality of my main school's lunches.  I wonder if budget cuts impact school lunch.......

Offline What?What?

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #4401 on: November 15, 2017, 12:04:17 PM »
For the past few weeks, I've noticed a decrease in the quality of my main school's lunches.  I wonder if budget cuts impact school lunch.......

There's always a week or two during the middle of a semester that I notice the lunches get cheaper and more carb-y. I feel like most schools plan their lunches to be good at the start so nobody complains, and then save some money in the middle, and then blow the remaining budget at the end.

I don't eat the lunches anymore, but my schools always seemed to have a rapid decline in quality as we approached the the last month of the year, not sure if it is budget related or whether they are just trying and clear everything out of the kitchens before vacation....
People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
-A.A. Milne

Offline AvecPommesFrites

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #4402 on: November 15, 2017, 12:46:09 PM »
What?Waht?Message me buddy. I tried to send you one but it says you've blocked me. lol
Going away golfing excitedly venturing to somewhere unknown carefree knowing my youthful demeanour is craving ketchup.

Online CO2

• The Legend
  • Tangled Up In 주
« Reply #4403 on: November 15, 2017, 01:35:57 PM »
EARTHQUAKEEEEEEE

Offline Dave Stepz

• The Legend
« Reply #4404 on: November 15, 2017, 01:39:19 PM »
EARTHQUAKEEEEEEE

Or did you eat more of those chilli cutlets?  Huh?  Is it just the feeling of your stomach collapsing?  Thought so.....

:P

Online CO2

• The Legend
  • Tangled Up In 주
« Reply #4405 on: November 16, 2017, 10:30:26 AM »
Holy hell. hahahahaha Teacher types christmas into youtube. It's signed into my account because I have a "Songs for School" playlist. I had already searched "christmas turkey peep show" so it came up as a default. She clicks on it. Video starts to play.

>:( YOU WHAT? NO TUR-

:police: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO *closes window"

:-* Where are the carols?

Jesus Christ, that was close.

Offline 미국인병

• Veteran
  • Prince of the PC방
« Reply #4406 on: November 16, 2017, 10:39:15 AM »
Holy hell. hahahahaha Teacher types christmas into youtube. It's signed into my account because I have a "Songs for School" playlist. I had already searched "christmas turkey peep show" so it came up as a default. She clicks on it. Video starts to play.

>:( YOU WHAT? NO TUR-

:police: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO *closes window"

:-* Where are the carols?

Classic vid though.

Offline DMZabductee

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #4407 on: November 16, 2017, 10:44:02 AM »

haha good catch. Peep Show rules.

I've been super lazy about signing out of my accounts on Chrome at school recently and sometimes I get paranoid that someone is gonna log into my facebook, reddit, etc when I'm not around. That wouldn't be too bad, I guess...

... just please don't look through my history  :sad: :sad:

Offline Heidi91

• Explorer
« Reply #4408 on: November 16, 2017, 11:43:47 PM »

To be fair thats what he deserved for buying a real Turkey. I've been vegan for two years and I can't imagine killing those beautiful creatures.

Offline johnny2shoes

• Adventurer
« Reply #4409 on: November 17, 2017, 08:39:41 AM »

To be fair thats what he deserved for buying a real Turkey. I've been vegan for two years and I can't imagine killing those beautiful creatures.

Beautiful creatures?! Come on, nice try. The only things turkeys have goin for them is that they are delicious.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 09:17:43 AM by johnny2shoes »

Online CO2

• The Legend
  • Tangled Up In 주
« Reply #4410 on: November 17, 2017, 08:47:47 AM »
My Korean friend took me out last night and it all went a bit pear.

He said I could sleep at his place (Sillim), which is great (I live near Anyang). I needed to make a skype call to my buddy back in Canada last night so I went outside and did it. I don't remember much but I remember not having my phone and going up some stairs with some young dudes and we got to their door and I started thinking, "nah, no, this ain't right." So I jetted downstairs and they followed me, not aggressively, but just coming back down after me. There were some cops outside, so I told them that I lost my phone and they phoned it. The guys pocket starts ringing. He has my phone. The cops tell him to give it back, he does. They leave. I don't even know where I am, all I know is that I'm in Sillim. I've been there 5 times but I sure as hell don't know the back streets. Fukking scary, man, no joke. I got home at 7AM. I could have slept at 1AM, but I went out for a skype call and this shit went down at........... 430? What a mess. Still have a lot to improve on with my behaviour and priorities.

I don't know what would have happened had I went with those guys. Maybe nothing. But they did have my phone and didn't tell me.

Couldn't help but think of how easy it is to get lost and taken advantage of when we've all had a few. Be careful out there.

Offline AvecPommesFrites

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #4411 on: November 17, 2017, 09:04:31 AM »

He said I could sleep at his place (Sillim), which is great (I live near Anyang). I needed to make a skype call to my buddy back in Canada last night so I went outside and did it. I don't remember much but I remember not having my phone and going up some stairs with some young dudes and we got to their door and I started thinking, "nah, no, this ain't right." So I jetted downstairs and they followed me, not aggressively, but just coming back down after me. There were some cops outside, so I told them that I lost my phone and they phoned it. The guys pocket starts ringing. He has my phone. The cops tell him to give it back, he does. They leave. I don't even know where I am, all I know is that I'm in Sillim. I've been there 5 times but I sure as hell don't know the back streets. Fukking scary, man, no joke. I got home at 7AM. I could have slept at 1AM, but I went out for a skype call and this shit went down at........... 430? What a mess. Still have a lot to improve on with my behaviour and priorities.

I don't know what would have happened had I went with those guys. Maybe nothing. But they did have my phone and didn't tell me.

Couldn't help but think of how easy it is to get lost and taken advantage of when we've all had a few. Be careful out there.

Sounds like we were moments away from either an expat Sex tape scandal or murder. Riveting stuff. Imagine the thread on waygook though....
Going away golfing excitedly venturing to somewhere unknown carefree knowing my youthful demeanour is craving ketchup.

Online sligo

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #4412 on: November 17, 2017, 09:16:27 AM »

Sounds like we were moments away from either an expat Sex tape scandal or murder. Riveting stuff. Imagine the thread on waygook though....

AvecPommesFrites  sans cerveau

Online CO2

• The Legend
  • Tangled Up In 주
« Reply #4413 on: November 17, 2017, 09:28:56 AM »
C'est quoi le raison? Je pense que t'es correct, mais pourquoi? hahah

EDIT: Attends, tu refere a qui? Moi ou Monsieur French Fry? Parce-que j'en ai beaucoup be probleme pour rendre les decisions aussi. hong hong hong

Offline DMZabductee

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #4414 on: November 17, 2017, 09:31:24 AM »

Je pense qu'il perd sa tÍte souvent celui la

CO2 damn, you seriously don't remember from 1AM till 4:30? That's... not good.

Glad you're alright though.  :smiley:

Offline AvecPommesFrites

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #4415 on: November 17, 2017, 09:33:16 AM »
Just spent the past hour watching peepshow on youtube. Much appreciated folks.

Online CO2

• The Legend
  • Tangled Up In 주
« Reply #4416 on: November 17, 2017, 09:38:44 AM »

I remember talking to my uni buddy for a long ass time. I don't even know why I was with those guys though. My friend took me to a cocktail bar. It's not his fault obv, I'm an adult, but no more fking cocktail bars. Ugh.  It's easy when it's someone else's credit card.

Offline DMZabductee

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #4417 on: November 17, 2017, 09:46:02 AM »

I remember talking to my uni buddy for a long ass time. I don't even know why I was with those guys though. My friend took me to a cocktail bar. It's not his fault obv, I'm an adult, but no more fking cocktail bars. Ugh.  It's easy when it's someone else's credit card.

Wow, sounds like a crazy night. You seem pretty street-smart but obvs BS can happen to anyone. And if someone else was paying I'd probably let it all hang out too. Just... maybe not on a Thursday evening haha

I wish there was a decent cocktail bar near me  :sad:

Online JNM

• The Legend
« Reply #4418 on: November 17, 2017, 10:13:28 AM »

Does your bum hurt?

Online CO2

• The Legend
  • Tangled Up In 주
« Reply #4419 on: November 17, 2017, 10:14:58 AM »
Wow, sounds like a crazy night. You seem pretty street-smart but obvs BS can happen to anyone. And if someone else was paying I'd probably let it all hang out too. Just... maybe not on a Thursday evening haha

I wish there was a decent cocktail bar near me  :sad:
I have a hard time saying no. I'm agreeable to a fault. hahaha. I'm a Torontonian like Jim Carrey.

Street smart, yeah, I'm not bad. I'm too damn friendly though. Need to bolster my skepticism a bit.

Does your bum hurt?

Nope, it's had some practice. Asking the woman though is always a little awkward.  :cheesy: