January 21, 2018, 02:16:08 PM

Author Topic: A thread for pointless Friday ramblings.  (Read 467724 times)

Offline What?What?

• Expert Waygook
Re: A thread for pointless Friday ramblings.
« Reply #3160 on: March 24, 2017, 02:14:44 PM »
Anyone even realize that a fairly bitter waygook user is someone they know in real life? It's really satisfying to make that connection and realize they're quiet in person because they're bitter at everything XD

LOL, yes this has happened to me. I know someone on here in RL. However the confidence and arrogance that comes through on this forum is in stark contrast to the lonely, sad, quiet, miserable person I know. :lipsrsealed:

It would be highly entertaining to have us all in one room, and let us try and figure out whose handle is whose.
People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
-A.A. Milne

Offline kyndo

• The Legend
« Reply #3161 on: March 24, 2017, 02:31:37 PM »
I've known at least a couple previous waygook users in real life, they knew my handle, too.
One of them was the now (in?)famous Dr. gender last-name-rhymes-with-tomato. The stories were real.
:huh: :huh: :huh:
Soooo...
... Dr. gender Alfredo?
... Dr. gender Romeo?
... Dr. gender tornado?
... Dr. gender Horatio?
 :huh: :huh: :huh:

It would be highly entertaining to have us all in one room, and let us try and figure out whose handle is whose.
     I'm a lot less well spoken in real-life.... mostly because I (unfortunately) can't go back in time and constantly re-edit all my stupid remarks to sound progressively less stupid.

I've actually known several Wayg posters (and vice versa) but most have since left Korea, leaving me free to post to my trollish heart's content.  :azn: :evil:
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 02:42:37 PM by kyndo »

Offline What?What?

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #3162 on: March 24, 2017, 02:43:42 PM »
This is the second reference to DrGenderPotato I have seen in the past week or so, so I had to google it. Seems the Dr must have left just when I arrived. Reading the posts now though, good way to kill the next hour!
-A.A. Milne

Offline CO2

• The Legend
  • Aku romantis tanpa harapan
« Reply #3163 on: March 24, 2017, 02:55:21 PM »
This is the second reference to DrGenderPotato I have seen in the past week or so, so I had to google it. Seems the Dr must have left just when I arrived. Reading the posts now though, good way to kill the next hour!

Google!

Offline What?What?

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #3164 on: March 24, 2017, 02:59:20 PM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I included waygook in the search, which narrowed it down a bit.

Also, just to add that the "You know what really grinds my gears______" thread is an absolute hoot!
-A.A. Milne

Offline kyndo

• The Legend
« Reply #3165 on: March 24, 2017, 03:01:59 PM »
One more reference and she will reappear in a puff of smoke, laughing maniacally!
Like thus:

Offline DMZabductee

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #3166 on: March 24, 2017, 03:02:22 PM »
I would LOVE to see people from here in real life, it would be so interesting. Like a nature documentary.

Sounds like a fun experiment! Let's all post photos of ourselves and see if our looks fit our online persona.

I'll start. Unfortunately the lighting in this pic makes my beard look a tad weak  :cry:

Bonus round: After reading all Dr. GenderPotato's posts try and figure out which account it morphed into after it was "silenced" by the mods  :wink: Happy weekend reading!

Offline What?What?

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #3167 on: March 24, 2017, 03:23:19 PM »
So she morphed into .. a robot maybe???

Truly you challenged me and now I am trying to figure it out. Because my brain sucks and it has some kind of weird OCD thing going on.  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
-A.A. Milne

Offline CO2

• The Legend
« Reply #3168 on: March 24, 2017, 03:33:12 PM »
So she morphed into .. a robot maybe???

Truly you challenged me and now I am trying to figure it out. Because my brain sucks and it has some kind of weird OCD thing going on.  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Offline What?What?

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #3169 on: March 24, 2017, 03:46:24 PM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
OMG that is truly awful!!
-A.A. Milne

Offline CO2

• The Legend
« Reply #3170 on: March 27, 2017, 02:52:43 PM »
Can we start a trend with our students here and introduce them to some light ribbing of their peers?

민성, 민성, 보 빈성, 포 핀성, 민성!

YoungMin

« Reply #3171 on: March 27, 2017, 03:35:07 PM »
I would LOVE to see people from here in real life, it would be so interesting. Like a nature documentary.

Here you go sweetie...

YoungMin

« Reply #3172 on: March 27, 2017, 03:38:43 PM »
I've met a few people on here selling stuff and the odd quick pint down at McClutchies.

Offline HaLo3

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #3173 on: March 28, 2017, 02:16:50 PM »
The lights are all turned off in the hallways in my school, so it's like a dark tunnel with the open doors and light at the end. There was a very small child walking in the halls today (staff baby), but all I could see was the silhouette, so it was very eerie looking.

Offline yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #3174 on: March 28, 2017, 02:51:50 PM »
I stopped by the bakery near my travel school today and there was the cutest little puppy inside!!  Still had that new puppy smell too.  It immediately trotted over to me and was just falling all over my feet.  And followed me around as I looked at the wares. 

And the baker gave me a free bun (I didn't even spend that much).  Awesome. 

Offline sevenpm

• Super Waygook
« Reply #3175 on: March 28, 2017, 03:08:47 PM »
I stopped by the bakery near my travel school today and there was the cutest little puppy inside!!  Still had that new puppy smell too.  It immediately trotted over to me and was just falling all over my feet.  And followed me around as I looked at the wares. 

It really grosses me out when food places have animals running around inside.

Offline sevenpm

• Super Waygook
« Reply #3176 on: March 28, 2017, 03:17:10 PM »
My younger CTs ALWAYS know the next season's trends.

Without a doubt, whenever I see them wearing something new/weird, it always shows up in the shops a few weeks later. HOW do they do this... and even more so... WHY? Some of it is f*cking ugly. They must be all checking the same naver blog.

Offline yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #3177 on: March 28, 2017, 03:19:56 PM »

It really grosses me out when food places have animals running around inside.

If the animal looks cleanly it doesn't bother me.  There used to be a cat (presumably for mice?) but I didn't see it around. 

Offline kobayashi

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #3178 on: March 28, 2017, 03:49:04 PM »
The lights are all turned off in the hallways in my school, so it's like a dark tunnel with the open doors and light at the end. There was a very small child walking in the halls today (staff baby), but all I could see was the silhouette, so it was very eerie looking.

like this?

Offline yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #3179 on: March 28, 2017, 03:55:08 PM »
^That reminds me.  Today I showed my 3rd grade elementary kids "What's This?" from Nightmare Before Christmas and many of them started asking, "Slenderman???"

My, how times have changed.