December 17, 2017, 08:37:11 AM

Author Topic: RANTING/VENTING MEGATHREAD 3.0  (Read 601400 times)

Offline sevenpm

• Super Waygook
Re: RANTING/VENTING MEGATHREAD 3.0
« Reply #7680 on: December 13, 2017, 01:04:13 PM »
i work at a supposed A-level elementary school in one of the biggest metropolitan areas in Korea.

Online zola

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #7681 on: December 13, 2017, 01:07:14 PM »
We also don't have hot water, makes washing your hands properly quite painful. And the heating is locked at 18 degrees. The hallways are like walk-in fridges.

Offline flyingspider

• Super Waygook
« Reply #7682 on: December 13, 2017, 03:11:38 PM »
We have dinner tonight, and I would really rather not awkwardly sit on the floor eating mediocre Korean food (can't we ever have something different?) for three hours listening to people fake laugh, but here we go.

Offline sevenpm

• Super Waygook
« Reply #7683 on: December 13, 2017, 03:13:45 PM »
Found another bite, this time on my boob.  :sad:

Online CO2

• The Legend
  • Aku romantis tanpa harapam
« Reply #7684 on: December 13, 2017, 03:21:59 PM »
Found another bite, this time on my boob.  :sad:
What's his name?  :afro:

Offline kobayashi

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #7685 on: December 13, 2017, 03:25:26 PM »
i'm starting to get super pissed off about the lack of RAM in the computers here. no wonder they're so slow and grind to a halt anytime you try and do just about anything.

when my computer is idle, with nothing open, the RAM usage sits around 60%

it's insane. and that usage is probably all these stupid plug-ins and korean security programs you have to install, that can't be uninstalled.

Offline AvecPommesFrites

• Veteran
« Reply #7686 on: December 13, 2017, 03:37:10 PM »
i'm starting to get super pissed off about the lack of RAM in the computers here. no wonder they're so slow and grind to a halt anytime you try and do just about anything.

it's insane. and that usage is probably all these stupid plug-ins and korean security programs you have to install, that can't be uninstalled.

Why don't you just download some more RAM?
What makes salads so funny that people are always laughing and smiling when they are eating them?

Offline Aristocrat

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #7687 on: December 13, 2017, 05:01:19 PM »

Why don't you just download some more RAM?

;D

Offline Athena

• Waygookin
« Reply #7688 on: December 14, 2017, 01:21:22 PM »
Yea I teach at a poor school, we have no hot water and our heater is locked at 25, which doesn't help that much when it's -10 outside.
But the admin office so warm, meanwhile we're freezing our asses off everywhere else in the school. We're also not allowed to have individual heaters either, but I got one anyways and just gonna use it during desk warming since I'm alone.

On Tuesday, the principal let us leave early at 2:30 because it was really cold but my coteachers were really suspicious about it. This (new) principal is from Gangnam has been causing a lot problems, so no one really likes her lol. Anyways, according to my coteachers, later they found out that she had all the teachers leave school early because she had a better heater installed in her office and didn't want everyone to see/know.

Offline lifeisgood6447

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #7689 on: December 15, 2017, 07:42:03 AM »
Yea I teach at a poor school, we have no hot water and our heater is locked at 25, which doesn't help that much when it's -10 outside.
But the admin office so warm, meanwhile we're freezing our asses off everywhere else in the school. We're also not allowed to have individual heaters either, but I got one anyways and just gonna use it during desk warming since I'm alone.

On Tuesday, the principal let us leave early at 2:30 because it was really cold but my coteachers were really suspicious about it. This (new) principal is from Gangnam has been causing a lot problems, so no one really likes her lol. Anyways, according to my coteachers, later they found out that she had all the teachers leave school early because she had a better heater installed in her office and didn't want everyone to see/know.

Damnnnnn. That's messed up!