December 15, 2017, 10:06:09 PM

Author Topic: RANTING/VENTING MEGATHREAD 3.0  (Read 600202 times)

Online CO2

• The Legend
  • Aku romantis tanpa harapam
Re: RANTING/VENTING MEGATHREAD 3.0
« Reply #7660 on: December 01, 2017, 03:33:33 PM »
This always happens..................

Offline flyingspider

• Super Waygook
« Reply #7661 on: December 04, 2017, 01:55:56 PM »
I've developed a horrible cold and feel like my brain is melting through my nose.

Offline robin_teacher

• Super Waygook
« Reply #7662 on: December 04, 2017, 02:44:31 PM »
I have 8 lessons across 2 schools and an intense 회식 tomorrow.

Offline kyndo

• The Legend
« Reply #7663 on: December 04, 2017, 04:12:19 PM »
I have 8 lessons across 2 schools and an intense 회식 tomorrow.
I hear that the best time to do *all* your lesson planning is  directly after a super intense 회식!  :angel:

Online CO2

• The Legend
« Reply #7664 on: December 07, 2017, 02:04:46 PM »
@ Waygook.org user CO2 - my advice?

Just be chill. There's literally no reason you can't be civil to her. You seem like kind of an emotional guy, which is cool, but always good to be able to keep your feelings under control for practical purposes.

Yeah she kind of boned you with the whole breaking up with you after you moved here, but that was like, four years ago? And you were both (I'm assuming) in your early 20s when that happens, which is when lots of people do lots of unfortunate things, despite being at heart generally decent humans.

Hahaha, this made me laugh. (미국인병 made me revisit this from the Cass Thread)

I actually saw her on Halloween, she was with my mate. We talked for like 3 hours? She's alright. It was nice to see her, honestly. She apologised for crushing me and I apologised for dicking around in Canada a little longer than I should have. We're good.  :undecided:

Online zola

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #7665 on: December 07, 2017, 02:18:14 PM »
I would have held onto that anger a little longer. **** that. At the airport. Go **** yourself lady.

Online CO2

• The Legend
« Reply #7666 on: December 07, 2017, 02:31:53 PM »
I would have held onto that anger a little longer. **** that. At the airport. Go **** yourself lady.
Hahaha, I can understand what you're saying. Call it Canadian forgiveness. I've had a good 5 years here and they wouldn't have happened without her. I'm saying this in more of a causal sense than a genuine forgive her, she's amazing sense.  :police:

Online yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #7667 on: December 07, 2017, 02:49:12 PM »
Hahaha, I can understand what you're saying. Call it Canadian forgiveness. I've had a good 5 years here and they wouldn't have happened without her. I'm saying this in more of a causal sense than a genuine forgive her, she's amazing sense.  :police:

Yeah, wouldja have even met hot Indo girl if not for all that? 

All good things in time, or some shite like that?  Ah, curse my romantic heart.  I need to meet more people.

Online CO2

• The Legend
« Reply #7668 on: December 08, 2017, 01:27:54 PM »

All good things in time, or some shite like that?  Ah, curse my romantic heart.  I need to meet more people.

Hot Indo Girl. hahaha, I guess I do call her that. No, I suppose I wouldn't. If I'd stayed in Toronto, maybe I'd be a famous actor by now.

But who knows? All I do is follow my bloody romantic heart wherever it leads me and hope for the best.  :-*

Online CO2

• The Legend
« Reply #7669 on: December 08, 2017, 01:30:30 PM »
WHY??? Why when hangeulising English words for lyrics does the second ㄹ get used?

Reindeer =/= 레인디

Rain deal? What?

티철? WTF is that? 어 covers an R sound well enough (alhtough it's still not precise, but hey, we're dealing with two different languages here.)

But the worst? 폴 for.................. well, for. Pole? Paul? Nope, for. Pole the pollowing reejohns...............

OI VEY

Online yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #7670 on: December 08, 2017, 01:47:23 PM »

Hot Indo Girl. hahaha, I guess I do call her that. No, I suppose I wouldn't. If I'd stayed in Toronto, maybe I'd be a famous actor by now.

But who knows? All I do is follow my bloody romantic heart wherever it leads me and hope for the best.  :-*

In spite of recent angst, I like to believe everything works out in the end.  And that I'm where I'm meant to be at the moment, even if life feels a bit rough at present.

Here's hoping we find our happy endings~

Offline Pecan

• The Legend
« Reply #7671 on: December 08, 2017, 01:49:50 PM »
I've heard Thailand is a good place for that.

Online yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #7672 on: December 08, 2017, 01:57:29 PM »

Way to ruin the sentiment, you old nutter.

Offline What?What?

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #7673 on: December 08, 2017, 02:02:11 PM »

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
-A.A. Milne

Offline lifeisgood6447

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #7674 on: December 08, 2017, 02:38:47 PM »

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Have you seen the TV series Happy Endings? If you haven't you should check it out.

Online CO2

• The Legend
« Reply #7675 on: December 12, 2017, 01:43:32 PM »
I want to take some kids by the shoulders sometimes and just shake them and say

>:( No one, NO ONE, wants to hear whatever the FUK noise that was that just came out of your mouth. NO ONE

:rolleyes: BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BAH BAH (at full volume and full vibrato)

Seriously. And nothing gets done from any Korean teacher.

:-* They're just kids.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 01:48:02 PM by CO2 »

Online Aristocrat

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #7676 on: December 13, 2017, 10:06:43 AM »
Can these f*cking cavemen knock on the door before entering?

I'm getting pretty tired of having a mini heart attack every time these teachers barge in (probably to take something out the classroom), and get a fright that an English teacher is in the English classroom.

Offline AvecPommesFrites

• Veteran
« Reply #7677 on: December 13, 2017, 10:11:42 AM »
Can these f*cking cavemen knock on the door before entering?

I'm getting pretty tired of having a mini heart attack every time these teachers barge in (probably to take something out the classroom), and get a fright that an English teacher is in the English classroom.

Classic.

The fire extinguisher dude did that to me the other day. After cleaning up my soiled underpants I said 'Hello' and he just ignored me so I gave him the middle finger behind his back when he bent down to check the fire extinguisher. Quite enjoyed it.
What makes salads so funny that people are always laughing and smiling when they are eating them?

Offline sevenpm

• Super Waygook
« Reply #7678 on: December 13, 2017, 12:46:24 PM »
5:50am wake up well before my alarm to the sound of someone hacking up phlegm and what i guess to be a few rotten bits of cancerous lung tissue in the street below.
stomachache from the chicken i shared with my coteacher last night. she's probably fine but i'm basically pissing out of my ass. bathroom is freezing and still wet from last night's shower.
finish and turn on the shower again, a mosquito appears out of no where and after a few fruitless attempts to kill it, it's disappears into nothingness. finish shower, get ready and go outside.
inhale the crisp winter air - the smell of all my neighbor's morning bowel movements hits me smack in the face and i'm not even near a sewer. it literally smells like the insides of their intestines or something.
walk a little bit farther and the scent of (probably lung-hacking man's) piss wafts up from a wet spot on the wall.
i bury my face into my scarf and look down at the ground littered in "massage" business cards and oh look - an open and dirty brown pantyliner.
reach the corner to find a bunch of young guys huddled around smoking. not a breath of fresh air yet.
make it to the main road, an old man is peeing on the grass in full view of everyone. isn't he cold??
get to work, stomach still hurts. use the freezing bathroom again - not a single faucet has hot water. hands are frozen but at least clean.
sit down, mosquito bites on my neck and stomach start to itch. the office wont let us turn our heat on over 20.

i am so tired of this place i am counting down the days! i swear i will never take my previous lifestyle back home for granted ever again.

Offline DivineDimSum

• Adventurer
« Reply #7679 on: December 13, 2017, 12:58:03 PM »
5:50am wake up well before my alarm to the sound of someone hacking up phlegm and what i guess to be a few rotten bits of cancerous lung tissue in the street below.
stomachache from the chicken i shared with my coteacher last night. she's probably fine but i'm basically pissing out of my ass. bathroom is freezing and still wet from last night's shower.
finish and turn on the shower again, a mosquito appears out of no where and after a few fruitless attempts to kill it, it's disappears into nothingness. finish shower, get ready and go outside.
inhale the crisp winter air - the smell of all my neighbor's morning bowel movements hits me smack in the face and i'm not even near a sewer. it literally smells like the insides of their intestines or something.
walk a little bit farther and the scent of (probably lung-hacking man's) piss wafts up from a wet spot on the wall.
i bury my face into my scarf and look down at the ground littered in "massage" business cards and oh look - an open and dirty brown pantyliner.
reach the corner to find a bunch of young guys huddled around smoking. not a breath of fresh air yet.
make it to the main road, an old man is peeing on the grass in full view of everyone. isn't he cold??
get to work, stomach still hurts. use the freezing bathroom again - not a single faucet has hot water. hands are frozen but at least clean.
sit down, mosquito bites on my neck and stomach start to itch. the office wont let us turn our heat on over 20.

i am so tired of this place i am counting down the days! i swear i will never take my previous lifestyle back home for granted ever again.

Where do you work?  :huh:
Bwaa