September 22, 2018, 02:05:42 PM

Author Topic: Mod, please help! New user can't get activated!  (Read 19464 times)

Offline Yaya

• Moderator - LVL 2
  • Expert Waygook
Re: Mod, please help! New user can't get activated!
« Reply #140 on: April 30, 2017, 03:25:18 PM »
Hi,

Can you please activate the following user : pamela1209? Same problem as most others - doesn't receive the activation e-mail. Thanx!

I searched for the usernane and there are no results. Could you give me the email address?

Offline YBM

• Newgookin
« Reply #141 on: June 01, 2017, 09:00:38 AM »
Hi.  I was having a problem getting my account activated as well.  Orginally, I had my email set for a @ybm.co.kr  and never received an email.  I switched over to a gmail account and got the activation email right away.  Maybe when it comes to receiving the activation emai, it depends on what email service you are using?  Just trying to help out.

Offline Sarah-Jane Davies

• Newgookin
« Reply #142 on: June 27, 2017, 02:02:10 PM »
Hi, my friend has signed up for waygook.org but her account has not been activated. Her username is laraharvey. She has tried several times, but has not received the activation email. Could someone please help out?

Offline Sarah-Jane Davies

• Newgookin
« Reply #143 on: June 28, 2017, 12:32:51 PM »
Hi, my friend has signed up for waygook.org but her account has not been activated. Her username is laraharvey. She has tried several times, but has not received the activation email.

Offline ropfa

• Waygookin
« Reply #144 on: September 06, 2017, 01:42:13 PM »
Dear Moderator!!
Please help. My friend has been trying again and again to be sent an activation code.  She even tried to make two different accounts using different emails. Her username is ashleymo29. Is there anything you can do?! :cry:

Offline sharing17

• Explorer
Re: Account Activation Please! = )
« Reply #145 on: September 18, 2017, 12:21:06 PM »
Sorry, just noticed this last post.  Her account is activated. Sorry for the delay.

I had a same issue with activation e-mail. so, I had to make this ID to write this.
My original ID is [sharing13]- I have already transfered the money for the subscription.
I want to activate my original ID, however, I don't remember my email address.
Can you please help?

Offline travelinpantsgirl

• Moderator - LVL 2
  • The Legend
  • It is as it never was...
« Reply #146 on: September 18, 2017, 02:04:57 PM »
Sorry, just noticed this last post.  Her account is activated. Sorry for the delay.

I had a same issue with activation e-mail. so, I had to make this ID to write this.
My original ID is [sharing13]- I have already transfered the money for the subscription.
Can you please help?

Can you please PM me  all this information plus your paypal transaction information?
Thanks!

Ignoranţa este adesea o boală fatal şi cretin nu poate fi vindecata.

Offline sharing17

• Explorer
« Reply #147 on: September 18, 2017, 03:13:35 PM »

Can you please help?

Can you please PM me  all this information plus your paypal transaction information?
Thanks!

I will! Thank you

Offline travelinpantsgirl

• Moderator - LVL 2
  • The Legend
  • It is as it never was...
« Reply #148 on: September 18, 2017, 03:35:46 PM »
I forwarded your email to admin, so please check your messages periodically.
Done.
Ignoranţa este adesea o boală fatal şi cretin nu poate fi vindecata.

Offline emza942

• Newgookin
« Reply #149 on: October 19, 2017, 08:01:17 AM »
Hi! My original account (emza94) was activated with no problem. However, now it won't accept my password (I don't think I've forgotten it, but who knows haha).
My real problem is that my email address won't receive emails from waygook.com! Therefore, when I click the "change password" link, I don't receive an email (I've checked my spam folders and the like!)
I've logged in to waygook a few times over the last couple of weeks without problem, and I paid the subscription fee for that account.
Please can a mod help me to regain access to my original account! Thanks in advance

Offline Arsalan

• Site Programmer
  • Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #150 on: October 19, 2017, 08:34:32 AM »
Sent you a PM :)
Carpe PM... ZzzzzZzzz ZzzzZzzz.