April 22, 2018, 05:23:21 AM

Author Topic: Paying for a subscription HELP  (Read 1185 times)

Offline overseas

• Waygookin
Paying for a subscription HELP
« on: November 07, 2017, 09:43:27 PM »
I want to pay for a subscription but I don't have a paypal account. Where do I go to pay for subscription with credit card?

Offline Arsalan

• Site Programmer
  • Hero of Waygookistan
Re: Paying for a subscription HELP
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 02:41:42 AM »
I want to pay for a subscription but I don't have a paypal account. Where do I go to pay for subscription with credit card?

You don't actually need a paypal account to do a subscription.  In the same manner you go to the subscription page, you select the subscription you want, and make sure you do not have the "make this a recurring payment" option selected.  It's a check mark above the button that says "order with paypal".  It will direct you to paypal, but at the bottom you can simply choose to pay with debit or credit without having a paypal account.  This method is secure, and so we prefer it to others at the moment.

I will link this information in the FAQ and Contact a moderator page.
Carpe PM... ZzzzzZzzz ZzzzZzzz.

Offline zombie

• Newgookin
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2018, 10:28:20 AM »

You don't actually need a paypal account to do a subscription.  In the same manner you go to the subscription page, you select the subscription you want, and make sure you do not have the "make this a recurring payment" option selected.  It's a check mark above the button that says "order with paypal".  It will direct you to paypal, but at the bottom you can simply choose to pay with debit or credit without having a paypal account.  This method is secure, and so we prefer it to others at the moment.

Hey I accidentally checked mark the box "make this a recurring payment" and paid it by paypal.
I only wanted to subscribe for a year, and I'm worried if this will be repetitive payment.
can someone help me out?

Offline StanRaw

• Newgookin
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2018, 01:16:00 PM »
I also want to pay but my Korean card get declined and get asked to use a different card!

Offline gagevt

• Moderator LVL 1
  • Expert Waygook
  • "The lone wolf dies, but the pack survives"
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2018, 02:16:12 PM »
As far as I know Korean cards have very strict restrictions in regards to usage online. I'm not sure exactly what you can do, but I'll see if another mod has a solution, or if there are other users reading this thread, perhaps they could help you out.

Hey I accidentally checked mark the box "make this a recurring payment" and paid it by paypal.
I only wanted to subscribe for a year, and I'm worried if this will be repetitive payment.
can someone help me out?

I'm not sure, so I will contact another mod that maybe be able to cancel this for you, or maybe knows a way for you to do this yourself.
"The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword."

Offline Deniz

• Newgookin
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2018, 05:12:37 PM »
Hey guys, I m from Turkey  and ı want to pay for the subscription but it does not let me pay coz it says ı have to pay with paypal which is not allowed to pay in here like that. Please help me. How can I use this website and subscripe?

Offline Arsalan

• Site Programmer
  • Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2018, 02:16:57 AM »
can someone help me out?

If you've made a mistake, it's simply a matter of getting in touch with myself or a mod.  We can fix it from our end, or you can do so through paypal.  We plan on making this a lot easier, so that you can modify it directly from your profile page.

As for users who have trouble paying because of restrictions.  We're always willing to help out fellow teachers, so just get in touch with us and we'll make it easier for you while you find a suitable option.

Offline OnNut81

• Super Waygook
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2018, 11:34:32 AM »
My co-teacher has inquired about using the school budget to subscribe for the year.  However, we can't do paypal.  Any other options?

Offline Arsalan

• Site Programmer
  • Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2018, 06:48:39 AM »
My co-teacher has inquired about using the school budget to subscribe for the year.  However, we can't do paypal.  Any other options?

Please send me a PM, and I can help you out.

Offline Michelle Vlok

• Newgookin
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2018, 05:05:32 PM »
I tried to pay for a subscription with my Korean bank card but it won't allow me to do that. I don't have a PayPal account. Can I deposit the subscription fee into a moderator's Korean bank account and have them pay on my behalf then? I don't know how else to do this. NEED HELP PLEASE!