September 23, 2018, 01:04:13 AM

The 2018 Korea TESOL International Conference: Focus on Fluency
Meet new people. Learn new things. Become a better teacher! Join us October 13 & 14 for the 26th annual Korea TESOL International Conference at Sookmyung Women's University, Seoul.
koreatesol.org/ic2018

Author Topic: How to delete account?  (Read 1450 times)

potblackettle

How to delete account?
« on: September 11, 2017, 07:14:25 PM »
I looked in profile settings and searched.

I'd like my account deleted please.

Offline CJ

• Super Waygook
Re: How to delete account?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 07:43:11 PM »
To all of the snowflakes.

Just stop posting here if you don't like the changes. Stop making a drama of it. No more "bye-bye" from people who I can see are still online. Just go away, please. It's all very childish and attention seeking .

Offline stuman

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 08:21:55 PM »

Just stop posting here if you don't like the changes. Stop making a drama of it. No more "bye-bye" from people who I can see are still online. Just go away, please. It's all very childish and attention seeking .

HI CJ,

I'm one of those "snowflakes."

I don't like the fact that I need to pay to access my own work.

Furthermore, I don't like the fact that I can't delete my own work.

Understand that since this is now a business, deleting accounts and deleting files is a form of consumer feedback. Since we are all capitalists here, I sure you understand that.

Offline jddavis7

• Super Waygook
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2017, 09:22:01 PM »

How is deleting an account a 'snowflake' thing. I'm planning to have my account deleted after I leave Korea. I've just become a person who would rather have an account deleted then purposely abandoned it.

Offline AvecPommesFrites

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2017, 09:33:34 AM »

What a hard man. Real big boy.
Going away golfing excitedly venturing to somewhere unknown carefree knowing my youthful demeanour is craving ketchup.

Offline Not a fan of kimchi

• Adventurer
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2017, 10:17:13 AM »
Maybe everything should be deleted and then start fresh and have people join who want to pay.  I think that's the best thing because so many people want off but can't delete their things.