April 23, 2018, 07:32:50 PM

Author Topic: Middle School grade 3 - lesson 7 (JL Haas) review game  (Read 479 times)

Offline Chronic1989

• Newgookin
Middle School grade 3 - lesson 7 (JL Haas) review game
« on: August 24, 2017, 02:10:40 PM »
Hey everyone,

In Gr3 lesson 7 of the JL Haas book the one phrase is asking for an alternative option. I've put together a ppt game as a basic review of asking for any other options. The game runs on a random number generator so you should be able to use it multiple times without a problem!

Students need to select a category (movies, sport etc.) They are presented with an option with points (eg Guardians of the galaxy - 10pts). If they don't want that option they ask if there are any others. You click the 'Plan B' button and it randomly takes you to another option with different points and the students are faced with the same choice. One slide is 'sold out' and gives 0 points. If the students get this then their turn is over and they get no points. Again it is random so this could happen immediately or after 20 tries.

It is a simple game but I think the luck factor will make it enjoyable!

Enjoy!

- Note - it runs macros for the random slides, there is nothing malicious in them it is literally a random number macro
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 03:08:04 PM by Chronic1989 »

Online donovan

• The Legend
  • 후레쉬
Re: Middle School grade 3 - lesson 7 (JL Haas) review game
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 02:29:59 PM »
J.L. Haas' Middle School English 1, 2, & 3 Index 

Mods, I think that deserves a warning~ :police:

Magic Ears ESL
Work from home and teach English to Chinese Children online with Magic Ears!! Teach 25 minute group lessons in the morning or the evening! The base pay is $18-26 an hour! To be qualified for this position you will need to be a native speaker from the US or Canada. You can apply using the bottom link for priority viewing on your application. For more information, please join our Q and A group https://www.facebook.com/groups/MagicEarsQA/
https://t.mmears.com?referralCode=T142094