July 18, 2018, 05:09:57 AM

Ohmyzip.com From US To Korea - $7.50 (LB)
[SHOP US, SHIP KOREA] From $7.50 (1LB) + $1.74 per pound only! Use the Ohmyzip U.S. a tax-free state address as your shipping address at checkout. Sign up now to get a 10% off coupon on shipping. <Freight Forwarding Service / Courier Service>
http://www.ohmyzip.com/

Author Topic: Scottish independent vote - Today!!!  (Read 7110 times)

Offline k00108666

• Adventurer
  • sup
Re: Scottish independent vote - Today!!!
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2014, 02:21:59 PM »
Anyone watching the voting today???

First reports saying that the no campaign has taken the Falkirk region........

Bookies have it at a No Vote too....

Personally I'm a little sad...... As soon as the yes vote got ahead in the polls documents started getting leaked and rumors started spreading....... The media I felt really picked sides......... I'm not Scottish but this has been one interesting vote..........

Amazing to see how the world is watching Scotland................ I watched it on KBS news here yesterday while in a taxi........

You have absolutely no idea how much a 'Yes' vote could've f*cked up the whole of the UK, including Scotland, and you're a lil' sad because you wanted what? Something to entertain you?  A car crash?

Curious do actually ever answer anything properly?? I've seen you comment on other peoples stuff and I'm 100% sure you actually post 90% of the time as a troll....

To let you know look at Ireland as an example..... They're not part of the UK or commonwealth but even now after all the shit they've been through they are still better off per person than the UK............

Then factor in not paying for military...... or are you going to tell me Scotland will have to pay for replacing the trident system if they had voted yes?

Now I would debate this with you if you had anything reasonable to say but you obviously are a 99% troll......
this is wayyyy too gooking for me!! :)

Offline phoebe100

• Super Waygook
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2014, 02:25:35 PM »
Well the exchange rate has gone through the roof.  :cry: Cheers Scotland.  >:(

http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=GBP&to=KRW&view=1W

It's not "through the roof" at all. The only reason it dipped so low was because of the vote. It's simply gone back up to about the normal rate. You should have taken the opportunity to send home when it was 1650 and then thanked Scotland.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 02:39:55 PM by phoebe100 »

YoungMin

« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2014, 03:03:08 PM »
Well the exchange rate has gone through the roof.  :cry: Cheers Scotland.  >:(

http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=GBP&to=KRW&view=1W

It's not "through the roof" at all. The only reason it dipped so low was because of the vote. It's simply gone back up to about the normal rate. You should have taken the opportunity to send home when it was 1650 and then thanked Scotland.

I'll thank Scotland when they start exporting Irn bru to the Lotte Mart next to my house. 

Offline jwharrison30

• Hero of Waygookistan

Offline qi

• Veteran
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2014, 08:57:43 PM »
Scotland being independent = no longer part of the Big 7 countries for E-2 visas = less competition for jobs

Cheerio the nou!

Yes yfb, yes
Scotland would have clearly abandoned English as their native language if they became independent, and reverted to their emergency backup language of ... Swahili