December 14, 2018, 10:09:37 PM

Author Topic: Michael Brown- Another Trayvon?  (Read 102472 times)

Offline fromcanada

• Adventurer
Re: Michael Brown- Another Trayvon?
« Reply #440 on: September 04, 2014, 07:20:41 PM »
According to your math - 20+26 (Mitchell's distance to Wilson) plus 7 feet (Wilson's distance from Brown's body) = 53 feet from Mitchell's car to Brown's body. That would mean that the apartment building on the south side of Canfield Drive, the one between Mitchell's vehicle and Brown's body, is under 30 feet wide.

Offline waygo0k

• The Legend
« Reply #441 on: September 04, 2014, 07:40:03 PM »
I think you mean "length" not width.

You see that blue line on your picture. That is the distance of Michael Brown's body to Darren Wilson's SUV (33ft).

If you superimpose that line onto Piaget's apartment, the two turn out to be almost the same length! (give or take around 5 feet)

MAGIC! Amazing how these things happen to correlate over and over and over and over again.

Offline fromcanada

• Adventurer
« Reply #442 on: September 04, 2014, 07:50:12 PM »
I think you're making my point. An apartment building that is 30 - 33 feet long (and about 20 feet deep). Does that seem right to you?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 08:07:55 PM by fromcanada »

Offline waygo0k

• The Legend
« Reply #443 on: September 04, 2014, 08:17:17 PM »
I think you're making my point. An apartment complex that is 30 - 33 feet long (and about 20 feet deep). Does that seem right to you?

Would it be more believable if it were 40 feet long and 30 feet wide?

Offline waygo0k

• The Legend
« Reply #444 on: September 04, 2014, 08:26:39 PM »
If you're finding it difficult to comprehend the idea that Michael Brown died approximately 33 feet from the SUV, I suggest you take issue with Ferguson PD and ask them to confirm the number.

Offline fromcanada

• Adventurer
« Reply #445 on: September 04, 2014, 08:52:02 PM »
I think you're making my point. An apartment complex that is 30 - 33 feet long (and about 20 feet deep). Does that seem right to you?

Would it be more believable if it were 40 feet long and 30 feet wide?

nope.

But 100 feet by about 50 feet seems about right.

Offline fromcanada

• Adventurer
« Reply #446 on: September 04, 2014, 08:57:19 PM »
If you're finding it difficult to comprehend the idea that Michael Brown died approximately 33 feet from the SUV, I suggest you take issue with Ferguson PD and ask them to confirm the number.

The media had been reporting that eye witnesses claimed Brown's body was 35 feet from the SUV for a couple days. Do you think it's possible, since the case was going to rely heavily on eye-witness accounts, that the chief confirmed the distance to weed out false witnesses? After all, if two witnesses came forward and one says he saw Brown shot 35 feet from the SUV and another claims it seemed more like 100 feet - which one would get weeded out?

It's pure speculation on my part, I admit it. But the map doesn't fit.

Offline waygo0k

• The Legend
« Reply #447 on: September 04, 2014, 09:01:03 PM »
So you're willing to believe Michael Brown ran 100ft (30m) in less than 7 seconds? Wearing flip flops and with his pants sagging?

Offline fromcanada

• Adventurer
« Reply #448 on: September 04, 2014, 09:37:48 PM »
So you're willing to believe Michael Brown ran 100ft (30m) in less than 7 seconds? Wearing flip flops and with his pants sagging?

How about a photo of Crenshaw's apartment? I couldn't get the whole thing into frame but the red box around the apartment number is where the pictures repeat on themselves.

There is no way that building is less than 100 feet long.

Offline waygo0k

• The Legend
« Reply #449 on: September 04, 2014, 09:38:04 PM »
Then let us assume Brown did charge at Wilson (which he did not), that would mean Michael Brown actually ran further than the 100ft than you're suggesting.

Maybe 115ft in less than 7 seconds, doubled back and charged 15ft at Wilson before being shot dead 100ft from the SUV.

So Brown would have run a total of 130ft (40m) in less than 7 seconds wearing flip flops with sagging pants.

Does that seem plausible or even possible to you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_metres
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 09:40:54 PM by waygo0k »

Offline fromcanada

• Adventurer
« Reply #450 on: September 04, 2014, 09:42:02 PM »
Then let us assume Brown did charge at Wilson (which he did not), that would mean Michael Brown actually ran further than the 100ft than you're suggesting.

Maybe 115ft in less than 7 seconds, doubled back and charged 15ft at Wilson before being shot dead 100ft from the SUV.

So Brown would have run a total of 130ft (40m) in less than 7 seconds wearing flip flops with sagging pants.

Does that seem plausible or even possible to you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_metres

You're right. It doesn't seem plausible. Which is why the witness accounts are not credible.

Offline waygo0k

• The Legend
« Reply #451 on: September 04, 2014, 09:51:38 PM »
Please elaborate.

The witnesses aren't the ones suggesting Brown ran 100-130ft. You are the one suggesting that.

The witness statements are actually in line with and correlate with the fact that Brown could have run 35ft (11m) in less than 7 seconds

How does your implausible suggestion of 100ft discredit the witnesses?

Offline fromcanada

• Adventurer
« Reply #452 on: September 04, 2014, 10:01:20 PM »
I'm not suggesting anything. I'm looking at a map. Even if you remove the part in your description where Brown doubles back - it's still implausible. And it's only implausible if you use the witness accounts to reconstruct the events on that day.

Offline fromcanada

• Adventurer
« Reply #453 on: September 04, 2014, 10:02:47 PM »
And are you suggesting that Crenshaw's apartment building is in fact 30 - 33 feet long? Look at it.

Offline fromcanada

• Adventurer
« Reply #454 on: September 04, 2014, 10:13:50 PM »
I'll elaborate if you need it. The witnesses claim that Wilson began shooting at Brown immediately after leaving the SUV. The gun shots took 7 seconds. Brown couldn't have traveled that distance in 7 seconds. The witness accounts are not credible.

We haven't heard from Wilson about when he says he began shooting at Brown. But I bet he won't say it was immediately once he left the vehicle.

Offline waygo0k

• The Legend
« Reply #455 on: September 05, 2014, 01:17:55 AM »
I'll elaborate if you need it. The witnesses claim that Wilson began shooting at Brown immediately after leaving the SUV. The gun shots took 7 seconds. Brown couldn't have traveled that distance in 7 seconds. The witness accounts are not credible.

We haven't heard from Wilson about when he says he began shooting at Brown. But I bet he won't say it was immediately once he left the vehicle.

lol  :P

The only person that doesn't seem to be able to understand that Mike Brown died 35 feet from the SUV is you

Let's not forget you're the one using a flawed picture from "the conservative treehouse" here as your "proof" that the witnesses are not credible.

Whoever drew those fancy dots, lines, squares , triangles etc on the picture made a guesstimation of the location of Brown's body, the SUV and Mitchell's car in the picture....unless "the conservative treehouse" also enlisted the help of a professional satellite imagery analysis expert.

And even using your flawed picture, we have still been able to demonstrate that the witness stories do in fact correlate with each other and the chain of events that lead to Mike Brown's death.

You can't even defend your own theory without sounding all over the place. First Brown ran 175 feet, then he ran 100 feet, then he ran 130 feet.....now you're saying he couldn't have run that far in 7 seconds.

Like I said earlier, any half-decent lawyer would have a field day in court shredding your hypothesis to bits.

Your "evidence" and ability to defend it is as inconsistent as a drugged-up hooker trying to convince the police he/she's a sober bank manager.

Offline waygo0k

• The Legend
« Reply #456 on: September 05, 2014, 07:39:27 AM »
Just like I predicted - http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/43807_Blogger_Chuck_C._Johnsons_Attack_on_Michael_Brown_Fails_So_He_Goes_After_Browns_Stepfather

Blogger Chuck C. Johnson’s Attack on Michael Brown Fails, So He Goes After Brown’s Stepfather

Offline fromcanada

• Adventurer
« Reply #457 on: September 05, 2014, 07:50:40 AM »

lol  :P

The only person that doesn't seem to be able to understand that Mike Brown died 35 feet from the SUV is you

Let's not forget you're the one using a flawed picture from "the conservative treehouse" here as your "proof" that the witnesses are not credible.

Whoever drew those fancy dots, lines, squares , triangles etc on the picture made a guesstimation of the location of Brown's body, the SUV and Mitchell's car in the picture....unless "the conservative treehouse" also enlisted the help of a professional satellite imagery analysis expert.

And even using your flawed picture, we have still been able to demonstrate that the witness stories do in fact correlate with each other and the chain of events that lead to Mike Brown's death.

You can't even defend your own theory without sounding all over the place. First Brown ran 175 feet, then he ran 100 feet, then he ran 130 feet.....now you're saying he couldn't have run that far in 7 seconds.

Like I said earlier, any half-decent lawyer would have a field day in court shredding your hypothesis to bits.

Your "evidence" and ability to defend it is as inconsistent as a drugged-up hooker trying to convince the police he/she's a sober bank manager.

I never said that Brown ran 175 feet. I said that Mitchell's vehicle was 175 feet from the shooting. You can't seem to keep things straight.

Brown's body is clearly seen on the video at the west side of the drive just south of Crenshaw's apartment. Wilson's SUV is seen on the videos as well, about midway down the street. Mitchell's vehicle is shown on the videos as well. It's not rocket science.

Yes, all of the witness accounts correlate with one another. The physical geography of the neighborhood doesn't change because the three witnesses agree with each other.

Offline fromcanada

• Adventurer
« Reply #458 on: September 05, 2014, 07:52:53 AM »
I'd like to know how long you think Crenshaw's apartment building is. Just out of curiousity.

Offline waygo0k

• The Legend
« Reply #459 on: September 05, 2014, 08:00:11 AM »

I never said that Brown ran 175 feet. I said that Mitchell's vehicle was 175 feet from the shooting. You can't seem to keep things straight.

Brown's body is clearly seen on the video at the west side of the drive just south of Crenshaw's apartment. Wilson's SUV is seen on the videos as well, about midway down the street. Mitchell's vehicle is shown on the videos as well. It's not rocket science.

Yes, all of the witness accounts correlate with one another. The physical geography of the neighborhood doesn't change because the three witnesses agree with each other.

So I make this statement again -

You're the one using a flawed picture from "the conservative treehouse" here as your "proof" that the witnesses are not credible.

Whoever drew those fancy dots, lines, squares , triangles etc on the picture made a guesstimation of the location of Brown's body, the SUV and Mitchell's car in the picture....unless "the conservative treehouse" also enlisted the help of a professional satellite imagery analysis expert. (which they clearly did not)

I say again - they (and you) are not trained satellite imagery analysts....nor trained video analysts.

I'm done discussing your flawed picture with you.

Further update - the racists have targeted Brown's stepfather's background in their quest to justify the shooting.