August 20, 2018, 05:01:21 PM

Ohmyzip.com From US To Korea - $7.50 (LB)
[SHOP US, SHIP KOREA] From $7.50 (1LB) + $1.74 per pound only! Use the Ohmyzip U.S. a tax-free state address as your shipping address at checkout. Sign up now to get a 10% off coupon on shipping. <Freight Forwarding Service / Courier Service>
http://www.ohmyzip.com/

Author Topic: Michael Brown- Another Trayvon?  (Read 98403 times)

Offline waygo0k

• The Legend
Re: Michael Brown- Another Trayvon?
« Reply #320 on: August 31, 2014, 04:37:33 PM »

Online Foreverparadise

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #321 on: August 31, 2014, 10:54:19 PM »
As a black man, all I can say is this.
If our young black males are going to be this expendible, and if black people
are not getting enough equality in the USA, perhaps I think that all black people
in the USA must start making friends with America's enemies. Iran, Cuba, North Korea,
Robert Mugabe, and Venezuela.
Just think about it, the Americans who made enemies against the communists, and anti-imperialists around the world, are the same Americans that made enemies with our black people in the USA, including the tax-wasting cop who shot Mike Brown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLb3o65q0vk#t=101

Is this what you support?

Don't think I support this hate from black or whites.
This is a result of the hate that the white man in America caused.
It is bad karma. And you know something? I don't condone this hate,
and if the USA gets hit by a nuke, I would never shed a tear.

Online Foreverparadise

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #322 on: August 31, 2014, 11:00:28 PM »
Here is a song for Officer Wilson and the people (including some here on this thread) who are supporting him.

Online Foreverparadise

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #323 on: August 31, 2014, 11:29:02 PM »
I love how Al-Jazeera English makes the USA look bad for its treatment of poor people, and racial minorities. Here is an interview from the Doha, Qatar based Al-Jazeera, the number one international news agency in the world.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 11:32:02 PM by Foreverparadise »

Offline cereal killer

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #324 on: September 01, 2014, 01:06:16 AM »
are not getting enough equality in the USA, perhaps I think that all black people
in the USA must start making friends with America's enemies. Iran, Cuba, North Korea,
Just think about it, the Americans who made enemies against the communists, and anti-imperialists around the world, are the same Americans that made enemies with our black people in the USA, including the tax-wasting cop who shot Mike Brown.

Well, I would expect that if a nuke was ever able to penetrate the US, you better hope that you aren't in the country that sent it because you can kiss your azz goodbye. Oh, that's right...Canada, was it? Don't  you have a like a 10 man military and are protected by the US? ;D I think South Korea could take your country. And that is pretty bad.

Online Foreverparadise

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #325 on: September 01, 2014, 11:21:14 AM »

Well, I would expect that if a nuke was ever able to penetrate the US, you better hope that you aren't in the country that sent it because you can kiss your azz goodbye. Oh, that's right...Canada, was it? Don't  you have a like a 10 man military and are protected by the US? ;D I think South Korea could take your country. And that is pretty bad.

If a nuke on US soil cannot help to better unit blacks with whites in the USA, what will?

Offline jwharrison30

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #326 on: September 01, 2014, 11:30:12 AM »

If a nuke on US soil cannot help to better unit blacks with whites in the USA, what will?

Satanic massages?

Online kyndo

• The Legend
« Reply #327 on: September 01, 2014, 12:01:43 PM »
Well, I would expect that if a nuke was ever able to penetrate the US, you better hope that you aren't in the country that sent it because you can kiss your azz goodbye. Oh, that's right...Canada, was it?
Insofar as I know, we don't have any nukes. And if we did, the States would literally be the last place on Earth we would launch them at,  considering that our defense, economy, culture, and heritage are deeply entwined with our southern neighbour.

I mean, why would we nuke the country that spends all its money buying our surplus trees, rocks, water, and energy, and then, in addition to all that, provides us with a free military to boot?  That's just biting the hand that feeds. :smiley:

Offline cereal killer

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #328 on: September 01, 2014, 08:51:01 PM »
Yeah, guess you are our China. Only sans any real power.

Online kyndo

• The Legend
« Reply #329 on: September 02, 2014, 02:45:29 AM »
Yeah, guess you are our China. Only sans any real power.
Nah.
China has to actually make stuff before they can sell it to you. That requires too much effort, man.

Offline aghostwriter

• Waygookin
« Reply #330 on: September 02, 2014, 09:20:01 AM »
I'm really shocked at some of the things being said in this thread. The lack of empathy and the ugliness people are displaying. I was under some crazy delusional that expats and people willing to leave the comfort of their own home and embrace another culture are more open minded and tolerant. They have seen and experienced more and for some strange reason this has allowed them to be more empathetic to others plights in life. That they would have compassion a cut above the rest. Yes! Naive I know, but It's just what I believed. What I hoped.

What a rude awakening this was coming into this thread.

NO MATTER WHO or WHAT  (a young adult or a 'thug') if someone is yelling don't shoot with their hands up, that is not an invitation to take away another persons life. If a person is running from the authorities (FOR WHATEVER THE REASON) that is not an invitation to kill. To shoot someone multiple times who has no weapon (THAT DOES NOT POSE A REAL THREAT) is just a display of renegade power and disregard for human life.

What's hard to understand about this?

Offline waygo0k

• The Legend
« Reply #331 on: September 02, 2014, 10:15:57 AM »
I'm really shocked at some of the things being said in this thread. The lack of empathy and the ugliness people are displaying. I was under some crazy delusional that expats and people willing to leave the comfort of their own home and embrace another culture are more open minded and tolerant. They have seen and experienced more and for some strange reason this has allowed them to be more empathetic to others plights in life. That they would have compassion a cut above the rest. Yes! Naive I know, but It's just what I believed. What I hoped.

What a rude awakening this was coming into this thread.

NO MATTER WHO or WHAT  (a young adult or a 'thug') if someone is yelling don't shoot with their hands up, that is not an invitation to take away another persons life. If a person is running from the authorities (FOR WHATEVER THE REASON) that is not an invitation to kill. To shoot someone multiple times who has no weapon (THAT DOES NOT POSE A REAL THREAT) is just a display of renegade power and disregard for human life.

What's hard to understand about this?

So far their excuses have ranged from "he was a thug"

to "black people are uneducated criminals"

to "what about black on black crime"

to "what's wrong with black people, we already gave them Obama"

to "look at those black thugs....how dare they protest over the shooting of an unarmed teenager"

to "look at these quotes and sources from white supremacist websites that prove Michael Brown was an animal"

At least they're no longer wearing their white robes behind closed doors. Let the world see them for what they really are.

Offline popeye2u

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #332 on: September 02, 2014, 01:35:07 PM »

this is all heresay.  Most of it hasnt been proven true.  Even the witnesses have different stories.
Illegally Screwed By Employers in Korea:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1628928127347749/

Offline aghostwriter

• Waygookin
« Reply #333 on: September 02, 2014, 02:01:26 PM »

AGAIN??????????WHAT IS THERE NOT TO GET?????????

So even if it was hearsay: he wasn't running, he didn't say don't shoot, he wasn't  pleading for his life. Let's say that it is all 'hearsay' it doesn't change the fact that the kid DID NOT HAVE A WEAPON. Which means he posses no real threat to a trained officer. He could have been shot in the leg, the shoulder the arm, or the knee? He couldn't have been tased or maced?

But in case you missed the point: The kid DID NOT HAVE A WEAPON! The kid DID NOT HAVE A WEAPON!The kid DID NOT HAVE A WEAPON!The kid DID NOT HAVE A WEAPON!The kid DID NOT HAVE A WEAPON!The kid DID NOT HAVE A WEAPON!The kid DID NOT HAVE A WEAPON!The kid DID NOT HAVE A WEAPON!The kid DID NOT HAVE A WEAPON!The kid DID NOT HAVE A WEAPON!The kid DID NOT HAVE A WEAPON!The kid DID NOT HAVE A WEAPON!The kid DID NOT HAVE A WEAPON!The kid DID NOT HAVE A WEAPON!The kid DID NOT HAVE A WEAPON!The kid DID NOT HAVE A WEAPON!The kid DID NOT HAVE A WEAPON!The kid DID NOT HAVE A WEAPON!The kid DID NOT HAVE A WEAPON!The kid DID NOT HAVE A WEAPON!The kid DID NOT HAVE A WEAPON!

Offline waygo0k

• The Legend
« Reply #334 on: September 02, 2014, 02:05:13 PM »

this is all heresay.  Most of it hasnt been proven true.  Even the witnesses have different stories.

PLEASE show us the inconsistencies in the witness statements.

I eagerly await your response.

Offline shimshimhayo

• Super Waygook
« Reply #335 on: September 02, 2014, 02:11:21 PM »
Waygook.org: Where there's nothing suspicious or racist about shooting an unarmed black teenager but there's something deeply wrong and xenophobic about being stared at on the bus by an old person.

Offline RotGutPirate

• Super Waygook
« Reply #336 on: September 02, 2014, 02:14:28 PM »
just because you look unarmed doesn't make you of no threat? If you are unarmed you can still be a threat to a trained officer. I really don't like police(american) and am not defending them. Most all American police are D-bags. Michael Brown was a d-bag that got shot by another D-bag. So the only question to me is what to do with the cop. I think taking his badge and gun and never working in law again would be fine.
"Keep 'em comin', sweets, I got a long drive. Do me a favor, will you? Would you mind washing off that perfume before you come back to our table?"

Ernie McCracken

Online TheEnergizer

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #337 on: September 02, 2014, 02:14:59 PM »
How is this thread still going? Let it go.

Offline aghostwriter

• Waygookin
« Reply #338 on: September 02, 2014, 02:28:03 PM »
I'm sorry this is making you uncomfortable. I'm sorry this conversation is getting 'old' sorry it's bothering you. But what exactly should the people of this thread let go? Perhaps they should let go of that fact THAT THIS KEEPS ON HAPPENING??

It's about gawd dang time people have FINALLY started to rally and protest. FREAKING RIOT IF THEY HAVE TO! START A GAWD DANG REVOLUTION IF NEED BE! Why? Because non blacks living in America don't have to do things like this. When someone is killed, there is an arrest, there is a trial, and the murder is locked up.

There is no need to riot. No need to protest and No need to keep on talking about it.

People are hurt confused and upset. Your response is let it go?
So the victims should just let the officer who killed their kid go. Without a fight. HAD IT BEEN ONE OF YOURS, would you be able to let it go?

Doubt it. And doubt you'd have to because justice would more than likely have prevailed.
LIKE I SAID...

THE LACK OF EMPATHY IS UNBELIEVABLE.

Offline waygo0k

• The Legend
« Reply #339 on: September 02, 2014, 02:35:16 PM »
Society has been "letting it go" for 3 centuries now.