September 23, 2018, 08:28:11 AM

Ohmyzip.com From US To Korea - $7.50 (LB)
[SHOP US, SHIP KOREA] From $7.50 (1LB) + $1.74 per pound only! Use the Ohmyzip U.S. a tax-free state address as your shipping address at checkout. Sign up now to get a 10% off coupon on shipping. <Freight Forwarding Service / Courier Service>
http://www.ohmyzip.com/

Author Topic: To all the "woke" people. Pcism gone too far.  (Read 1891 times)

Offline hangook77

• Expert Waygook

Offline freddyinkorea

• Veteran
Re: To all the "woke" people. Pcism gone too far.
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 08:38:37 PM »
To embed video in post remove the https:// and replace with www.

Offline kyndo

• The Legend
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 11:05:33 AM »
To embed video in post remove the https:// and replace with www.
If you could show us a way to resize the embedded window ,then you would be the real hero Waygook needs.

Offline JahMoo

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2018, 01:42:10 PM »
Word.

Offline hangook77

• Expert Waygook

Offline CDW

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2018, 07:00:32 AM »
Political correctness takes too much time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DoPeuOU9mg&t=90

Offline profporkchop

• Adventurer
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2018, 08:09:06 AM »
...just click where it says youtube and watch it there.... you can max it then.

Offline AnthroInKorea28

• Adventurer
  • I need a drink... a very stiff drink.
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2018, 09:45:47 AM »
Yup, I can't believe how much has changed in the 7 years since leaving undergrad, it's like the armies of little Marxist PC  "activist" students on campus have quadrupled, before they were just a group of self-indulgent losers who thought the world owed them something and had an inflated sense of intelligence because they have read Das Capital or the Communist Manifesto... and apparently skipped history class.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 10:43:45 AM by AnthroInKorea28 »
“The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog.”
― Mark Twain

Offline hangook77

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2018, 12:05:19 PM »
Yup, I can't believe how much has changed in the 7 years since leaving undergrad, it's like the armies of little Marxist PC  "activist" students on campus have quadrupled, before they were just a group of self-indulgent losers who thought the world owed them something and had an inflated sense of intelligence because they have read Das Capital or the Communist Manifesto... and apparently skipped history class.

It's crazy.  But it's making many older liberals and libertarians shift to the right.  Not Mitch McConnell style right, but to a more open pro job free speech live and let live idealism.  The neo cons are exiting and something else is taking hold.  I can't tell you how many older leftish leaning folks have been leaning more towards Trump and backlashing against everything from pcism to open borders.  These are folks who had been left for years.  You have some with one foot in and one foot out trying to fight within their movements like Bill Maher.  But they are losing their battles.  It's mostly the millennials clinging to this nutty ideology.  (Though plenty of millennials do have common sense and it is said the high school kids are much more of a new type of conservative backlashing against safe spaces and the rest of it.) 

Offline GregoryTeacher

• Adventurer
  • Jeollanamdo MOE
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2018, 12:27:50 PM »
hi, it's me, a person who saw a thing online and thinks that's how the whole world is now.

Online JNM

• The Legend
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2018, 01:29:10 PM »

It's crazy.  But it's making many older liberals and libertarians shift to the right.  Not Mitch McConnell style right, but to a more open pro job free speech live and let live idealism.  The neo cons are exiting and something else is taking hold.  I can't tell you how many older leftish leaning folks have been leaning more towards Trump and backlashing against everything from pcism to open borders.  These are folks who had been left for years.  You have some with one foot in and one foot out trying to fight within their movements like Bill Maher.  But they are losing their battles.  It's mostly the millennials clinging to this nutty ideology.  (Though plenty of millennials do have common sense and it is said the high school kids are much more of a new type of conservative backlashing against safe spaces and the rest of it.)

I don’t think it is so much “liberals moving right” as it is the fringe moving further left.

Centrists (where most people are in a 2 party system) are becoming more alienated on both sides.

Online gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2018, 10:46:52 AM »

I don’t think it is so much “liberals moving right” as it is the fringe moving further left.

Centrists (where most people are in a 2 party system) are becoming more alienated on both sides.
And the racists still troll like deep sea fishermen.

Offline AMDC

• Adventurer
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2018, 01:51:54 PM »
hi, it's me, a person who saw a thing online and thinks that's how the whole world is now.

Exactly.

Breaking news: Media companies get off on starting flame wars by skewing viewers' opinions on what the rest of society thinks.

Most people are not as extremist as big media wants you to think, they just know it gets ratings up when they claim that 'the left thinks this' and 'the right thinks that'.

Offline hangook77

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2018, 08:04:22 PM »

Ah, gotors.   We missed your paranoia and view of life through conspiracy lenses. 

Online gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2018, 10:24:26 PM »

Ah, gotors.   We missed your paranoia and view of life through conspiracy lenses.
Summer is coming!

Offline hangook77

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2018, 01:24:43 PM »

Summer is coming!

It is and it will be time to get off here and get outdoors again.  If the weather is half decent, I wil look forward to it.