November 22, 2017, 11:54:55 AM

Author Topic: RANTING/VENTING MEGATHREAD 3.0  (Read 568509 times)

Offline What?What?

• Expert Waygook
Re: RANTING/VENTING MEGATHREAD 3.0
« Reply #6040 on: June 19, 2017, 12:00:49 PM »
It's as hot as hell. No aircon. Why? Just why? I have been given a fan. I should go to sleep and hope the fan ends the sweaty boob hell I am in right now.  :blank:
People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
-A.A. Milne

Offline z80

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #6041 on: June 19, 2017, 12:14:17 PM »
... but I have a teacher's trip with my school tomorrow. It'll be fun, but I'm sure you imagine there would be a dozen other things I'd rather be doing on a Saturday.

Politely refusing to go to school dinners/trips 2 years ago was the best thing I have ever done.

Offline elsbethm

• Adventurer
« Reply #6042 on: June 19, 2017, 12:23:28 PM »
I wish my least favorite school would tell me ANYTHING about what's going on at the school.
Friday, I didn't have my 6th period class, which was nice, but no one told me. I walked around the school and saw that all the students and teachers were gone, but I had no idea before that point.

Also, next week that have their last exams for the semester, but I haven't been told what chapters are on the test so I can prepare the students. I feel like I'm always on an island there.

I know how you feel.  I really like my travel school, but my coteacher there is not good about telling me things.  I showed up to school on June 5th only to find out it was closed.  I've taken it upon myself to become a bit of a pest about asking for dates and confirming classes.

Online CO2

• The Legend
  • Sort yourself out
« Reply #6043 on: June 19, 2017, 12:45:20 PM »
... but I have a teacher's trip with my school tomorrow. It'll be fun, but I'm sure you imagine there would be a dozen other things I'd rather be doing on a Saturday.

Politely refusing to go to school dinners/trips 2 years ago was the best thing I have ever done.
I had a good time. My school is small so we're all pretty tight. It's just sitting on the floor for lunch for 1.5 hours that kills me.

Offline Lurch

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #6044 on: June 19, 2017, 12:56:25 PM »
Where's the water? They axed all the fountains long ago and the water machines not that long ago. They used to keep the fridge stocked with bottled water. Now, we've got nothing. It's 32C. We don't have the air conditioning turned on yet either. Are they trying to kill us?

Offline What?What?

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #6045 on: June 19, 2017, 01:04:11 PM »
Where's the water? They axed all the fountains long ago and the water machines not that long ago. They used to keep the fridge stocked with bottled water. Now, we've got nothing. It's 32C. We don't have the air conditioning turned on yet either. Are they trying to kill us?

They are most definitely trying to kill us.
People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
-A.A. Milne

Online yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #6046 on: June 19, 2017, 01:14:06 PM »
I feel like I'm always on an island there.

Ehehehe

Offline turningsteel

• Super Waygook
« Reply #6047 on: June 19, 2017, 02:32:40 PM »
Someone help, they're trying to bake me alive until my stupid foreigner face shrivels up from the heat and I die from dehydration. I'm gonna bring wet wipes to towel myself off tomorrow in between classes. >:(

Online Challen13

• Waygookin
« Reply #6048 on: June 19, 2017, 02:40:39 PM »
Someone help, they're trying to bake me alive until my stupid foreigner face shrivels up from the heat and I die from dehydration. I'm gonna bring wet wipes to towel myself off tomorrow in between classes. >:(

Please towel your face the way Pikachu is squishing his cheeks in your avatar. Very fitting.

Online Pennypie

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #6049 on: June 19, 2017, 02:51:00 PM »
I've got a banging headache, I go to the school nurse and explain how it's really bad and she gives me.....one......Tylenol. Then tells me to be careful because it's so strong.  :undecided:

Also my office is so stuffy and warm. One of the teachers still has her F-ing humidifier on too, like on of those personal ones and it's pointed directly at her face. All day long.

F
M
L

Online CO2

• The Legend
  • Sort yourself out
« Reply #6050 on: June 19, 2017, 02:58:43 PM »
I've got a banging headache, I go to the school nurse and explain how it's really bad and she gives me.....one......Tylenol. Then tells me to be careful because it's so strong.  :undecided:

Ah, you mean a 헤아다체.

Online Mister Tim

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #6051 on: June 19, 2017, 03:10:38 PM »

Also my office is so stuffy and warm. One of the teachers still has her F-ing humidifier on too, like on of those personal ones and it's pointed directly at her face. All day long.

F
M
L

For what it's worth, Tylenol here is 500mg, which is what Extra Strength Tylenol is back home. For a super bad headache you still might want two, I suppose, but it's better than one "normal" Tylenol.

Online #basedcowboyshirt

• Hero of Waygookistan
  • My ring is a mansion.
« Reply #6052 on: June 19, 2017, 03:28:42 PM »

F
M
L

Dang, that would grind my gears. My nurse is rad and gives me two 500mg Tylenols without blinking whenever I have a headache.

Online zola

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #6053 on: June 19, 2017, 03:30:58 PM »

F
M
L

For what it's worth, Tylenol here is 500mg, which is what Extra Strength Tylenol is back home. For a super bad headache you still might want two, I suppose, but it's better than one "normal" Tylenol.
Some are 500mg. I was digging through our medicine cabinet and noticed one box of tylenol was 400gm the other was 650mg. The ones I had been given by a doctor were 500mg.

Online Pennypie

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #6054 on: June 19, 2017, 03:34:20 PM »

F
M
L

Some are 500mg. I was digging through our medicine cabinet and noticed one box of tylenol was 400gm the other was 650mg. The ones I had been given by a doctor were 500mg.

Maybe my tolerance is too high but it didn't touch it. In the UK even the cheapest basic paracetamol (Tylenol) is 500g. I would KILL for something stronger, I miss high quality super strength over the counter things  :cry:

Offline Chinguetti

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #6055 on: June 19, 2017, 04:11:46 PM »
Maybe my tolerance is too high but it didn't touch it. In the UK even the cheapest basic paracetamol (Tylenol) is 500g. I would KILL for something stronger, I miss high quality super strength over the counter things  :cry:

Maybe ibuprofin would work better for you.

Offline chupacaubrey

• Super Waygook
« Reply #6056 on: June 20, 2017, 07:41:04 AM »

I have one coming up and I'm a tad bit excited because I like my school and there will be alcohol but wahhhh my weekend. My principal personally asked me to come and, since my no-fail diarrhea excuse can't really be used for something two weeks in the future, I simply had to say yes.

Offline donovan

• The Legend
  • 후레쉬
« Reply #6057 on: June 20, 2017, 07:49:42 AM »
I have one coming up and I'm a tad bit excited because I like my school and there will be alcohol but wahhhh my weekend. My principal personally asked me to come and, since my no-fail diarrhea excuse can't really be used for something two weeks in the future, I simply had to say yes.

try cholera :undecided:

Online kyndo

• The Legend
« Reply #6058 on: June 20, 2017, 08:42:31 AM »

try cholera :undecided:
Or botulism.

Offline Chinguetti

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #6059 on: June 20, 2017, 09:46:45 AM »
Speaking tests.