November 19, 2017, 10:16:59 PM

Author Topic: RANTING/VENTING MEGATHREAD 3.0  (Read 564718 times)

Online zola

• Hero of Waygookistan
Re: RANTING/VENTING MEGATHREAD 3.0
« Reply #7220 on: September 07, 2017, 02:07:08 PM »
Here are the progression of my EXACT comments in the thread of the couple who died:
Yes. The fact that you repost that to somehow show that you think you said nothing wrong says it all really. You have got to be on the spectrum.

Online Pecan

• The Legend
« Reply #7221 on: September 07, 2017, 02:14:09 PM »
Here are the progression of my EXACT comments in the thread of the couple who died:
Yes. The fact that you repost that to somehow show that you think you said nothing wrong says it all really.
You baiting me for any special reason?

I reposted them in their entirety to simply prove that what is being claimed is revisionist nonsense.

Now, you would like to move the goalposts and "generalize" to say that I said something wrong in one of those posts, since I never said "they deserved to die"? Please.

Let the words speak for themselves.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 02:16:25 PM by Pecan »

Offline CJ

• Veteran
« Reply #7222 on: September 07, 2017, 02:20:41 PM »
Rant: maybe certain arguments can not be had all over the ranting thread. Create a thread or inbox each other. It displeases me. I do not like being displeased. It is not the arguing thread, it's the ranting/venting thread. Make a pointless argument thread. That would be good. :laugh: :blank: :P

In other news I am being kicked out of my classroom now (they are having a meeting in here with parentals), with nowhere to go. So I am truly just standing in a hallway with bags of my shit for English Art class waiting for an opportunity to grab a classroom.

YES! Like an argument thread - no rules, always disagree, always debate. It would be like Battle Royale, who will survive? but no hard feelings held outside the thread.

I love having a good row sometimes.

What a stupid idea!!!!!! An argument thread!!! This entire website is one big argument! I'm offended by the stupidy and unlettered way in which you have expressed your imbecilic thoughts on having an argument thread!!!!!  My Lord! What is the world coming to???? Give someone a computer and an Internet connection and they all come out of the woodwork, don't they?

Online zola

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #7223 on: September 07, 2017, 02:24:03 PM »
Yes. The fact that you repost that to somehow show that you think you said nothing wrong says it all really.
You baiting me for any special reason?

I reposted them in their entirety to simply prove that what is being claimed is revisionist nonsense.

Now, you would like to move the goalposts and "generalize" to say that I said something wrong in one of those posts, since I never said "they deserved to die"? Please.

Let the words speak for themselves.
Yeah I'm baiting you  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I never said that. I said you were complaining that a dead couple in their 20s didn't have funeral insurance. AS though that a normal thing for anyone under 40/50 to have purchased. All this while a member of one of their families was in the thread.
Then you act all "Yes, i'm a caveman hoho. you all need safe spaces".

No, you are just a dope.

Offline jddavis7

• Super Waygook
« Reply #7224 on: September 07, 2017, 02:31:33 PM »
I want cheese ramen, but the place I enjoy is at the train station which is a 15 minute bus ride away.

I know it's instant ramen, but there's something about that fancy spoon that makes it taste better.

Maybe I'll treat myself.

Online Pecan

• The Legend
« Reply #7225 on: September 07, 2017, 02:36:49 PM »
I said you were complaining that a dead couple in their 20s didn't have funeral insurance. AS though that a normal thing for anyone under 40/50 to have purchased. All this while a member of one of their families was in the thread.

No, you are just a dope.
Never happened.

I was advocating for others to protect themselves and defending them to other users.

Is English not your first language?  You might need to reread those posts...

Name calling now?

Move along...

Offline Dave Stepz

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #7226 on: September 07, 2017, 02:43:41 PM »
Rant: maybe certain arguments can not be had all over the ranting thread. Create a thread or inbox each other. It displeases me. I do not like being displeased. It is not the arguing thread, it's the ranting/venting thread. Make a pointless argument thread. That would be good. :laugh: :blank: :P

In other news I am being kicked out of my classroom now (they are having a meeting in here with parentals), with nowhere to go. So I am truly just standing in a hallway with bags of my shit for English Art class waiting for an opportunity to grab a classroom.

YES! Like an argument thread - no rules, always disagree, always debate. It would be like Battle Royale, who will survive? but no hard feelings held outside the thread.

There used to be one on Expatkorea called 'Fight Club' which worked well.

Bring that here and Pennypie would be hitting me with her Daily Mail, while swigging from her Bacardi Breezer and calling me a tawt.  I'll just be sitting here drinking ovaltine and waiting for Marks and Sparks to open to 'get me bitz'. 

Offline jddavis7

• Super Waygook
« Reply #7227 on: September 07, 2017, 02:45:38 PM »
I said you were complaining that a dead couple in their 20s didn't have funeral insurance. AS though that a normal thing for anyone under 40/50 to have purchased. All this while a member of one of their families was in the thread.

No, you are just a dope.
Never happened.

I was advocating for others to protect themselves and defending them to other users.

Is English not your first language?  You might need to reread those posts...

Name calling now?

Move along...

Be the bigger, man. Don't reply.

Offline Mr.DeMartino

• The Legend
« Reply #7228 on: September 07, 2017, 03:01:40 PM »
So we move into a new place that had been occupied by some Korean girls before us. Was pretty okay except there was blood all over the bathroom. No matter how many times I scrubbed, I couldn't get all the bloodstains out. Or the mold. At least there wasn't visible mold in the living areas, though...
:huh:

Sounds like either these girls were into butchering their own meat or butchering people.

Offline What?What?

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #7229 on: September 07, 2017, 03:29:45 PM »
Hahahahaa I really like the idea of a fight club thread! I would avoid it like the plague .
People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
-A.A. Milne

Online yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #7230 on: September 07, 2017, 03:45:34 PM »
Ate a whole batch of chocolate rice crispy treats all by myself within the span of two nights.  Happy to report there is no sign of cancer!
:)

Had any fairy bread lately?

Tried it once and wasn't a big fan, actually.  Looks better than it tastes.  Got plenty of other sources of poison though.

However, posters from the "peanut gallery" start chiming in "wish pecan were dead" etc. :)

I prefer my pecans roasted.   

As for the cancer comment-- it was an off the cuff remark that I did not perceive as actually wishing cancer upon me.  While there are indeed times when I find some of Pecan's comments to be nutty or even tactless, this occasion wasn't one of them and isn't one to get up in arms about.  This would be in the same vein as calling someone's cigarettes "cancer sticks." 

Anyway... a fight club thread sounds like it has potential to be mighty entertaining!  I imagine a great influx in sock accounts. 

Online Pecan

• The Legend
« Reply #7231 on: September 07, 2017, 05:32:50 PM »
Yirj17,

Appreciate the comments.

Be well.

Offline meepmoopimmarobots

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #7232 on: September 07, 2017, 06:41:14 PM »
Fonzie wouldn't talk to Pecan, and neither should anyone else.

Let us aaaaayyyyyyyy.

Offline Pennypie

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #7233 on: September 08, 2017, 07:27:34 AM »

Bring that here and Pennypie would be hitting me with her Daily Mail, while swigging from her Bacardi Breezer and calling me a tawt.  I'll just be sitting here drinking ovaltine and waiting for Marks and Sparks to open to 'get me bitz'.

U sayin im ruf bruv?

I used to shop at Waitrose discount section. Marks and Spencer is a little.....high street....for my tastes.  :undecided:

Barcardi Breezer! Aaah so many teenage memories.

Offline Dave Stepz

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #7234 on: September 08, 2017, 07:33:22 AM »

U sayin im ruf bruv?

I used to shop at Waitrose discount section. Marks and Spencer is a little.....high street....for my tastes.  :undecided:

Barcardi Breezer! Aaah so many teenage memories.

Whatever Pennypie!  I know your type!

Offline chupacaubrey

• Super Waygook
« Reply #7235 on: September 08, 2017, 07:34:16 AM »
I love how "is English not your first language?" reigns as the Ultimate Siq Burn around here.

Offline #basedcowboyshirt

• Hero of Waygookistan
  • My ring is a mansion.
« Reply #7236 on: September 08, 2017, 07:53:50 AM »
Ate a whole batch of chocolate rice crispy treats all by myself within the span of two nights.  Happy to report there is no sign of cancer!
:)

Had any fairy bread lately?

Tried it once and wasn't a big fan, actually.  Looks better than it tastes.  Got plenty of other sources of poison though.

However, posters from the "peanut gallery" start chiming in "wish pecan were dead" etc. :)

I prefer my pecans roasted.   

As for the cancer comment-- it was an off the cuff remark that I did not perceive as actually wishing cancer upon me.  While there are indeed times when I find some of Pecan's comments to be nutty or even tactless, this occasion wasn't one of them and isn't one to get up in arms about.  This would be in the same vein as calling someone's cigarettes "cancer sticks." 

Anyway... a fight club thread sounds like it has potential to be mighty entertaining!  I imagine a great influx in sock accounts.

I mean, anybody that construed waygook.org user Pecan's cancer comment as being anything beyond a joke is seriously just looking for something to be upset about.

Offline donovan

• The Legend
  • 후레쉬
« Reply #7237 on: September 08, 2017, 09:37:33 AM »
I mean, anybody that construed waygook.org user Pecan's cancer comment as being anything beyond a joke is seriously just looking for something to be upset about.

I didn't actually see the comment, I just remember yirj saying later it was something about her getting cancer.

But if it was just a bad joke and not an especially offensive one, something else must've got pecan muted. Time to put our detective hats back on.

Offline donovan

• The Legend
  • 후레쉬
« Reply #7238 on: September 08, 2017, 09:38:55 AM »
I love how "is English not your first language?" reigns as the Ultimate Siq Burn around here.

I prefer the rather cutting, "Your reading comprehension is terrible!"

Offline #basedcowboyshirt

• Hero of Waygookistan
  • My ring is a mansion.
« Reply #7239 on: September 08, 2017, 10:32:45 AM »
One of the things that irritates me more than almost anything else is people complaining about something, being shown a simple solution, ignoring it, and continuing to complain.

It's seriously maddening. People would rather gripe about something than fix it and have nothing to whine about.