May 28, 2018, 06:02:30 PM

Author Topic: RANTING/VENTING MEGATHREAD 3.0  (Read 937393 times)

Offline AvecPommesFrites

• Super Waygook
Re: RANTING/VENTING MEGATHREAD 3.0
« Reply #6960 on: September 22, 2017, 11:56:29 AM »
People who call you a troll because you have a different opinion to them also annoy me.
waygook.org user #nugunugu... OMG avec's picked up a steelchair! God almighty it's a steelchair to the skull. Good god. BANG. ANOTHER shot to the Cranium!

Online CO2

• The Legend
  • Tangled Up In 주
« Reply #6961 on: September 22, 2017, 01:43:21 PM »
Waygook user David Stepz. The arrogance of this uniform. What's the meaning? Like, "The Chosen One?"

Offline viennica

• Adventurer
  • Send me mac and cheese and I'll be yours.
« Reply #6962 on: September 22, 2017, 02:59:14 PM »
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Not Korean related, but! People who follow pages on FB and when they see something interesting, they just tag their friends name in the comments. So, you see something interesting, it has 210 comments, you expand it and 80% of the comments are Kevin Smith Jeff Barns

Just share the post and send it as a message!

You think waygook goes off topic? At least it's still conversation! FB looks like a goddamn phone book!
Anyang Meet and Eat, our group of ridiculously fun people with a food problem. https://www.facebook.com/groups/334717196908236/

Offline AvecPommesFrites

• Super Waygook
« Reply #6963 on: September 22, 2017, 03:10:47 PM »
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Not Korean related, but! People who follow pages on FB and when they see something interesting, they just tag their friends name in the comments. So, you see something interesting, it has 210 comments, you expand it and 80% of the comments are Kevin Smith Jeff Barns

Just share the post and send it as a message!

You think waygook goes off topic? At least it's still conversation! FB looks like a goddamn phone book!

Urgh I hate that too. You see all these comments and 100k likes and you think the banter is gonna be great but it's just people tagging their mates and other halfs. Yuck
waygook.org user #nugunugu... OMG avec's picked up a steelchair! God almighty it's a steelchair to the skull. Good god. BANG. ANOTHER shot to the Cranium!

Online Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #6964 on: September 22, 2017, 07:31:51 PM »
Poor Sleep? Itís Linked to Air pollution, Says Study

With high levels of nitrogen dioxide, the resultant odds of having low sleep efficiency go up by nearly 60%, while high levels of PM2.5s it's nearly 50%, said the new study.

It's thought that air pollution could be indirectly affecting sleep by irritating airways, causing swelling and congestion.

http://www.microfinancemonitor.com/poor-sleep-linked-air-pollution-says-study/45349

Online What?What?

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #6965 on: September 25, 2017, 09:00:47 AM »
I still can't pay waygook. Anyone willing to take my money and do it for me?

People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
-A.A. Milne

Online Challen13

• Waygookin
« Reply #6966 on: September 25, 2017, 10:38:41 AM »
Unless I've missed something, for weeks Arsalan hasn't come forth and responded to anyone or addressed the changes to the site, yet someone starts a thread about not being unable to message and lo' and behold...he pops up and replies Ha ha ha ;D ;D ;D Now he'll likely disappear again.

Offline yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #6967 on: September 25, 2017, 10:38:56 AM »
Apparently scheduling has been rearranged at one of my elementary schools so that there is zero break between two of my classes.  Grade 4s and Grade 3s back to back...  :cry: >:(

Online What?What?

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #6968 on: September 25, 2017, 11:36:18 AM »
Unless I've missed something, for weeks Arsalan hasn't come forth and responded to anyone or addressed the changes to the site, yet someone starts a thread about not being unable to message and lo' and behold...he pops up and replies Ha ha ha ;D ;D ;D Now he'll likely disappear again.

He did respond to a PM regarding my inability to pay, and he did it really quickly. I will give him that. I guess now I will just need to wait.
-A.A. Milne

Offline kriztee

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #6969 on: September 25, 2017, 11:52:16 AM »
5 More sleeps til my mommy comes to visit (Aka is a pack mule for bringing me hamburger helper and robitussin) :D

Online Aristocrat

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #6970 on: September 25, 2017, 01:19:14 PM »
4th graders rehearsing for the school play (Sound of Music... again!). Totally randomly, they start dancing and singing to Sir Mixalot's Baby Got Back. My CT has absolutely no idea what the song is about and little 4th grade kids have no idea what they're saying when they sing "I like big butts and I cannot lie"

Online What?What?

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #6971 on: September 25, 2017, 01:21:15 PM »
4th graders rehearsing for the school play (Sound of Music... again!). Totally randomly, they start dancing and singing to Sir Mixalot's Baby Got Back. My CT has absolutely no idea what the song is about and little 4th grade kids have no idea what they're saying when they sing "I like big butts and I cannot lie"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
-A.A. Milne

Online #basedcowboyshirt

• Expert Waygook
  • My ring is a mansion.
« Reply #6972 on: September 25, 2017, 01:56:14 PM »

At least it's not 'Anaconda.'

Online Skyehawks

• Featured Contributor
  • Veteran
« Reply #6973 on: September 25, 2017, 02:05:55 PM »
Kriztee, hamburger helper is on coupang for like 3$ a box or less

Offline flyingspider

• Super Waygook
« Reply #6974 on: September 25, 2017, 02:28:52 PM »
5 More sleeps til my mommy comes to visit (Aka is a pack mule for bringing me hamburger helper and robitussin) :D
My mom is coming too and bringing a bunch of stuff for me as well. I keep feeling like there's something I've forgotten to ask her to bring, but I guess it can't be terribly important if I can't remember it.

Offline kriztee

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #6975 on: September 25, 2017, 02:34:59 PM »

Yeah well, mommy charges me 0$ for it cuz I'm her precious only child so she babies me by buying me food and snacks :)

Online #basedcowboyshirt

• Expert Waygook
  • My ring is a mansion.
« Reply #6976 on: September 25, 2017, 02:40:08 PM »

Yeah well, mommy charges me 0$ for it cuz I'm her precious only child so she babies me by buying me food and snacks :)

Hamburger Helper is good food.

Online Kayos

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #6977 on: September 25, 2017, 02:46:43 PM »
So, not lot ago, I met this Korean girl I started liking, was going to ask her out, but she told me she fell for this other guy she met (online - never has met him in person). Gave her some advice, and she progressed with that guy. She started to tell me, in graphic detail, about all her intimate details dealings with this guy.

I told her politely, that I don't want to interact with her anymore, and explained why (liked her, I didn't want to hear about this other guy, and she'd always change the topic to her situation with him); She wasn't happy about it, but accepted it. However, she started contacting me again about it >.<
She's not being bad enough to warrant getting blocked, but I don't exactly want to hear about that stuff either. :\
#foreveralone

Offline yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #6978 on: September 25, 2017, 02:54:15 PM »

Hamburger Helper is good food.

Chef Boyardee is my garbage of choice.

Offline yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #6979 on: September 25, 2017, 02:55:33 PM »
So, not lot ago, I met this Korean girl I started liking, was going to ask her out, but she told me she fell for this other guy she met (online - never has met him in person). Gave her some advice, and she progressed with that guy. She started to tell me, in graphic detail, about all her intimate details dealings with this guy.

I told her politely, that I don't want to interact with her anymore, and explained why (liked her, I didn't want to hear about this other guy, and she'd always change the topic to her situation with him); She wasn't happy about it, but accepted it. However, she started contacting me again about it >.<
She's not being bad enough to warrant getting blocked, but I don't exactly want to hear about that stuff either. :\
#foreveralone

Bruh, block her now.  She's a user who enjoys getting the attention from you without reciprocating in kind.  Gross. 

Ohmyzip.com From US To Korea - $7.50 (LB)
[SHOP US, SHIP KOREA] From $7.50 (1LB) + $1.74 per pound only! Use the Ohmyzip U.S. a tax-free state address as your shipping address at checkout. Sign up now to get a 10% off coupon on shipping. <Freight Forwarding Service / Courier Service>
http://www.ohmyzip.com/