November 19, 2017, 11:44:27 PM

Author Topic: RANTING/VENTING MEGATHREAD 3.0  (Read 564857 times)

YoungMin

Re: RANTING/VENTING MEGATHREAD 3.0
« Reply #5600 on: May 11, 2017, 02:01:18 PM »
Like in the comment above, why not just quote Basedcowboy? Just delete the rest. There is so much extraneous crap, makes the comment huge and you only wrote 2 sentences in reply, hahaha. Basedcowboys comments stands on it's own, too.

EDIT: Waygook.org user #basedcowboyshirt, my apologies.

I'm 99.9% certain you and cowboyboots are the same person. I just can't prove it.  :afro:

Online CO2

• The Legend
  • Sort yourself out
« Reply #5601 on: May 11, 2017, 02:03:13 PM »
I'm 99.9% certain you and cowboyboots are the same person. I just can't prove it.  :afro:

Hahahaha, Nope, my diet is shit. I love my poison.

Offline lifeisgood6447

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #5602 on: May 11, 2017, 02:10:18 PM »

True...Also, that would be a hell of a lot of free time and posts...Although, I do think Co2 was someone in the past...just not sure who~~

Offline donovan

• The Legend
  • 후레쉬
« Reply #5603 on: May 11, 2017, 02:10:32 PM »

Let it not be forgotten. Waygook.com user basedcowboy is literally a smoker.  :police:

Online JNM

• The Legend
« Reply #5604 on: May 11, 2017, 02:12:55 PM »

Let it not be forgotten. Waygook.com user basedcowboy is literally a smoker.  :police:

When you buy life insurance, they don't ask you how you take your coffee, but they do ask if you smoke.

#literalPoison

Online CO2

• The Legend
  • Sort yourself out
« Reply #5605 on: May 11, 2017, 02:16:08 PM »
True...Also, that would be a hell of a lot of free time and posts...Although, I do think Co2 was someone in the past...just not sure who~~

I used my real name as my waygook name and as my reddit name. Yes, I acknowledge that I'm a retard. Taeyang changed it here, but I had to scrap my two year, triple gold, 15 000/18 000 karma account on reddit. Someone on r/Korea recognised me from waygook and was causing me problems.

Scrapped and renewal. C'est la vie. 

YoungMin

« Reply #5606 on: May 11, 2017, 02:16:52 PM »

When you buy life insurance, they don't ask you how you take your coffee, but they do ask if you smoke.

#literalPoison

Pecanpie has turned up to the party.  :P

Offline lifeisgood6447

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #5607 on: May 11, 2017, 02:22:00 PM »

I used my real name as my waygook name and as my reddit name. Yes, I acknowledge that I'm a retard. Taeyang changed it here, but I had to scrap my two year, triple gold, 15 000/18 000 karma account on reddit. Someone on r/Korea recognised me from waygook and was causing me problems.

Ah-ha...Also, mentioning that you like your poison, I have seen, but just now really paid attention to your picture...동동주?...not to be confused with 똥똥주... :shocked:

Online CO2

• The Legend
  • Sort yourself out
« Reply #5608 on: May 11, 2017, 02:27:25 PM »

Ah-ha...Also, mentioning that you like your poison, I have seen, but just now really paid attention to your picture...동동주?...not to be confused with 똥똥주... :shocked:

DDJ and MGL are the exact same thing, save makgeolli is filtered with a bag and dongdongju is siphoned from the top down, so you might get more errant rice grains ending up in your glass.

Same process throughout when it comes to actually preparing and fermenting (the key parts).

Online Chinguetti

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #5609 on: May 11, 2017, 07:01:15 PM »
I was out jogging earlier, and a bug flew right into my mouth and lodged itself in the back so that I had do a lot more than just spit to get it out.

GOD IS NOTHING SACRED ANYMORE?!

Offline donovan

• The Legend
  • 후레쉬
« Reply #5610 on: May 11, 2017, 08:42:17 PM »
I was out jogging earlier, and a bug flew right into my mouth and lodged itself in the back so that I had do a lot more than just spit to get it out.

I feel like the ones that go down the gullet are hardly as bad as the one's that get lodged in my eye. This time of year it happens at least once per run.  And I'm a prolific sweater, so by the time I get home I have dozens upon dozens of nalpari drowned and pasted on my neck, arms, and face. It's a massacre.

Offline Mister Tim

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #5611 on: May 12, 2017, 07:35:44 AM »
I find an easy way to avoid those problems is to never run for any reason, ever.

Offline donovan

• The Legend
  • 후레쉬
« Reply #5612 on: May 12, 2017, 07:52:09 AM »
I find an easy way to avoid those problems is to never run for any reason, ever.

jk running is fun and sekshi

Offline donovan

• The Legend
  • 후레쉬
« Reply #5613 on: May 12, 2017, 07:53:02 AM »

Let it not be forgotten. Waygook.com user #basedcowboyshirt is literally a smoker.  :police:

Fixed that for you, Waygook.org user donovan.

I prefer you shirtless :shocked:

Online Chinguetti

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #5614 on: May 12, 2017, 11:19:31 AM »

I feel like the ones that go down the gullet are hardly as bad as the one's that get lodged in my eye. This time of year it happens at least once per run.  And I'm a prolific sweater, so by the time I get home I have dozens upon dozens of nalpari drowned and pasted on my neck, arms, and face. It's a massacre.

You got me, I've never had one aim for my eyeball before. But I think I still prefer them out than in.

You should probably go Cyclops on them.

Offline Pennypie

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #5615 on: May 12, 2017, 11:38:51 AM »
I'm not one to complain about my health...I was brought up to be a standard British stiff upper lipper...but I feel like shit today. I have arthritis and usually I just ignore it but for the first time in my life it's actually having a big impact. Played hours of badminton on Wednesday so that's probably not helped. **** ****** everything today.

Today in my after school class we might be learning all about Netlfix  8)

Online CO2

• The Legend
  • Sort yourself out
« Reply #5616 on: May 12, 2017, 11:47:05 AM »
Ugghhhhhhhh.

Why do games have to be made MORE complicated. I whisper a word to the students in the front row, they whisper the words backwards, the last students in the row have to stand up, say the word and do an action for that word. First team done gets a point.

This is literally the easiest game to explain in English too.

It takes 3:30 to explain this in Korean from my Co-T. How? And then the kids have 100 questions. Well, what if this happens? And this?

There are 3 steps. Listen to me, pass it back, say it and act it. It's basically dummyproof, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT IS TRANSLATED BY THE KOR CO-T DIRECTLY AFTER I ACT IT OUT/EXPLAIN IT.

F'in hell.

And then, I get told, "CO2 teacher, some of the students are worried that they won't win."

Okay? That's literally what a game is. You think they pull this shit in dodgeball?

"PAss the ball kids, don't throw it at anyone! If you drop the ball you get a high five from the VP!"

NO

So, my CoT wants to have every row go seperately and we'll time them all.

"That will take way longer."

IT's okay CO2

Do 2 rows out of 6.

RRIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGG goes the school bell.

Teams 3-6:  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

At least I can say I tried.

Why can't kids accept it's okay to lose sometimes. I lose all the time. Girls don't text back. I lose something at the bar. A lesson doesn't fly as well as I'd hoped.

Sometimes things suck. You put your chin up and soldier on.

You think job interviews/Uni tests are a cakewalk? Let them fail now, while they're naive.

Offline donovan

• The Legend
  • 후레쉬
« Reply #5617 on: May 12, 2017, 11:49:06 AM »

You got me, I've never had one aim for my eyeball before. But I think I still prefer them out than in.

You should probably go Cyclops on them.

Must be my ocular vortex. I'd wear sun glasses but I worry about a cyclops tan and that they would be slipping and bouncing around on my face.

I'm not one to complain about my health...I was brought up to be a standard British stiff upper lipper...but I feel like shit today. I have arthritis and usually I just ignore it but for the first time in my life it's actually having a big impact. Played hours of badminton on Wednesday so that's probably not helped. **** ****** everything today.

Arthritis is no joke. I had rheumatoid arthritis as a young child. Exercising seems to help!

Online Chinguetti

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #5618 on: May 12, 2017, 12:10:29 PM »
Must be my ocular vortex. I'd wear sun glasses but I worry about a cyclops tan and that they would be slipping and bouncing around on my face.

Problem solved. You get bonus points for every person you scare while sprinting right at them.

I always jog before dawn or after the sun's gone down to avoid the tan/heat. Lucky for me that my schedule let's me do this.

Offline donovan

• The Legend
  • 후레쉬
« Reply #5619 on: May 12, 2017, 12:27:32 PM »

Problem solved. You get bonus points for every person you scare while sprinting right at them.

I always jog before dawn or after the sun's gone down to avoid the tan/heat. Lucky for me that my schedule let's me do this.

Hah. Might go well with my gas mask, and it would also surely protect my eyes from particulate matter, but again, excessive sweat, foggy glasses :sad:. No, I'll just take the bug in the eye.  Builds character.

Dawn is a great time to run, which I feel is especially true in Seoul because it's the only time of the day that's relatively quiet and you hear all sorts of birds chirping that you didn't know even existed in the city. The air tends to be a smidge better, too. But alas, that's also the hardest time to be awake.