September 22, 2017, 01:27:52 PM

Author Topic: RANTING/VENTING MEGATHREAD 3.0  (Read 486137 times)

Online CO2

• The Legend
  • Don't let the bastards grind you down.
Re: RANTING/VENTING MEGATHREAD 3.0
« Reply #5600 on: April 24, 2017, 06:24:00 PM »
I read a book last month about a kid who did that, fall in love with every girl who looked at him. It didn't end well.

Things rarely do for me. Being a hopeless romantic/eternal optimist sounds good on paper, hahaha. I'm trying to stay calm about everything, she's just so goddamn hot and cool.
Ignoring isnít the same as ignorance, you have to work at it.

Offline defenderoftherealm

• Super Waygook
  • Unleash the gangster.
« Reply #5601 on: April 24, 2017, 06:26:38 PM »
I'm doing the classic Kevin thing where I fall in love with someone even though I shouldn't.

But she's the most beautiful woman I've ever met and it's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all, right?

Bruh, just the one date, right?  Chill, man.   :laugh:  You remind me of my friend who starts imagining potential marriage and a future after just barely getting to know a gal.  He's such a romantic. 

Also, Mad Max: Fury Road is a baller film.  I need to watch that again.

Nah, not marriage. Just insane lust coupled with a cold bedroom. Simply stunning though.
Just sucks having a warm person next to you for three years.

Ah, shit. I wrote Kevin, hahahaha NO! Just CO2.

I am glad you are meeting the dimepieces.  If one of them has a friend holler at your boy.

Online #basedcowboyshirt

• The Legend
  • My ring is a mansion.
« Reply #5602 on: April 24, 2017, 06:28:06 PM »
I read a book last month about a kid who did that, fall in love with every girl who looked at him. It didn't end well.

Things rarely do for me. Being a hopeless romantic/eternal optimist sounds good on paper, hahaha. I'm trying to stay calm about everything, she's just so goddamn hot and cool.

Awww. Waygook.org user CO2 is such a QT.

If you want to secure the heart of your potential love interest, just play this for her and you're all set.

Online CO2

• The Legend
« Reply #5603 on: April 24, 2017, 06:32:41 PM »

I love how you refer to all of us as "waygook.org user X"

Like............... the Borg. hahahahaha

Online yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #5604 on: April 24, 2017, 06:37:21 PM »

I love how you refer to all of us as "waygook.org user X"

Like............... the Borg. hahahahaha

We are the waygook. 

Or like a drug.  We are all waygook... users...  :P

Offline HaLo3

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #5605 on: April 25, 2017, 11:59:01 AM »

Well, just don't travel to the Dominican for her (or I suppose Indonesia in this case?) and you won't end up like the book character. Good luck though!

Online Dave Stepz

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #5606 on: April 25, 2017, 01:23:19 PM »
I'm doing the classic Kevin thing where...

Am I the only one to read that and imagine that CO had smacked a nail into the floorboards hoping she'll walk on it.  Putting a hot-water heater on the door handle.  Putting Christmas baubles next to an open window.  Leaving a tool chest at the top of the attic stairs.  Putting water so it freezes on the steps.  Putting glue on some cling film and locating a fan nearby with some bird feathers linked to a trap device on the floor. 

And then if she can get through all of that, then she is truly worth it. 

Online Chinguetti

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #5607 on: April 25, 2017, 03:15:07 PM »

Offline JNM

• The Legend
« Reply #5608 on: April 25, 2017, 06:36:47 PM »

Online denimdaze

• Super Waygook
« Reply #5609 on: April 26, 2017, 11:33:20 AM »
I seldom need my email at school, but the one day I do is the day it won't load!
 >:(

Online yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #5610 on: April 26, 2017, 11:57:19 AM »
At one of my schools I can't enlarge Youtube videos to full screen on the computer.  And for some reason I'm not even able to download chrome.  CoT at that school is slightly technologically challenged so she's no help (everything is in Korean).

Also at the school where I have to go from classroom to classroom, I vaguely judge the teachers by whether his/her computer has chrome or not.  Hahahah

Online denimdaze

• Super Waygook
« Reply #5611 on: April 26, 2017, 12:04:46 PM »
At one of my schools I can't enlarge Youtube videos to full screen on the computer.  And for some reason I'm not even able to download chrome.  CoT at that school is slightly technologically challenged so she's no help (everything is in Korean).

Also at the school where I have to go from classroom to classroom, I vaguely judge the teachers by whether his/her computer has chrome or not.  Hahahah

These Korean computers/operating systems can be quite frustrating.

Online CO2

• The Legend
« Reply #5612 on: April 26, 2017, 12:20:04 PM »

These Korean computers/operating systems can be quite frustrating.

Offline What?What?

• Super Waygook
« Reply #5613 on: April 26, 2017, 12:31:07 PM »

Also at the school where I have to go from classroom to classroom, I vaguely judge the teachers by whether his/her computer has chrome or not.  Hahahaha

I had this issue on my PC last year, they wouldn't let me download chrome and I was forced to use IE. My CT kept asking me why Youtube wasn't full screen. I explained every time that it would be fine if we used chrome or even bloody Mozilla, but no. IE it was. And the same question every single week about Youtube....
People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
-A.A. Milne

Online CO2

• The Legend
« Reply #5614 on: April 26, 2017, 12:35:43 PM »

Also at the school where I have to go from classroom to classroom, I vaguely judge the teachers by whether his/her computer has chrome or not.  Hahahaha

I had this issue on my PC last year, they wouldn't let me download chrome and I was forced to use IE. My CT kept asking me why Youtube wasn't full screen. I explained every time that it would be fine if we used chrome or even bloody Mozilla, but no. IE it was. And the same question every single week about Youtube....

Korean Co-T
1. search bar 네이버
2. Click on naver search result
3. Naver search 유투브
4. Click on Youtube search result

Me
1. Press Y in the search bar
2. Press enter

Online CO2

• The Legend
« Reply #5615 on: April 26, 2017, 12:37:26 PM »
How many times have you been told in this country, "That is not good?"

No elaboration. No reason given.

Simply.................

"That is not good."

Offline kobayashi

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #5616 on: April 26, 2017, 12:40:21 PM »
Chrome has actually been blocked at my school now.

you can't open it at all otherwise it gets flagged by that 내PC garbage program.

i teach in the homerooms and now am forced to use IE.

except on my computer in the teachers' office, which for some reason seems to have escaped this block. maybe because i went nuclear on this computer at the beginning of the year and deleted as many of these stupid security programs as i could.

Online Chinguetti

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #5617 on: April 26, 2017, 12:50:29 PM »

except on my computer in the teachers' office, which for some reason seems to have escaped this block. maybe because i went nuclear on this computer at the beginning of the year and deleted as many of these stupid security programs as i could.

Will Firefox not work?

Offline JNM

• The Legend
« Reply #5618 on: April 26, 2017, 12:52:29 PM »

Will Firefox not work?
It's been a while, but I was a big fan of Linix-on-stick.

Offline What?What?

• Super Waygook
« Reply #5619 on: April 26, 2017, 01:08:05 PM »

Korean Co-T
1. search bar 네이버
2. Click on naver search result
3. Naver search 유투브
4. Click on Youtube search result

Me
1. Press Y in the search bar
2. Press enter

Yup.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
-A.A. Milne

Buy/Sell/Trade

Employment