October 19, 2017, 04:18:02 PM

Author Topic: RAVING/HAPPY SH!T MEGATHREAD  (Read 182964 times)

Online CO2

• The Legend
  • Don't let the bastards grind you down.
Re: RAVING/HAPPY SH!T MEGATHREAD
« Reply #2380 on: September 08, 2017, 06:07:04 PM »
Hehe, so for a guy.  'So on a scale of 1 - 10, how painful?  2 - 3 banging your head on an open car bonnet, 7 falling out of a window, or 10 like a swift kick in swingers'

I swear you can hear it pop.

People get hurt doing this, I get that. But to smash a guys balls first thing off the bat? F that guy.
Ignoring isnít the same as ignorance, you have to work at it.

Offline donovan

• The Legend
  • 후레쉬
« Reply #2381 on: September 08, 2017, 06:07:59 PM »
Hehe, so for a guy.  'So on a scale of 1 - 10, how painful?  2 - 3 banging your head on an open car bonnet, 7 falling out of a window, or 10 like a swift kick in swingers'

Exploding testicles. In any other sport, that would be against the rules.

Online Chinguetti

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #2382 on: September 08, 2017, 06:13:07 PM »
You know what's really hilarious is how you can see all over the other guy's face that he knows he done screwed up, but he's just trying to play it off like, "Wtf, man, this is MMA." *toe-bounce, toe-bounce, toe-bounce*
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 06:54:14 PM by Chinguetti »

Offline Kayos

• Super Waygook
« Reply #2383 on: September 08, 2017, 06:49:26 PM »
Started in my 2nd travel school today, the grade 3 girls are super enthusiastic to speak in English. During our introduction class today, after everyone done a very brief introduction, they were just firing away questions about things they wanted to know about me. The only boy in the class only got a chance to ask something when they took a small pause (he is really shy, so he didn't mind the girls asking everything).

At the same school, the high level grade 2 girl was too shy to speak at all in my class (it took her a long time, just to tell me her name, with lots of encouragement from the other students), but before I left the school today, I managed to get her to speak a little more.

The boys there aren't very rowdy either, and and the grade 1 boys enjoyed practicing English at lunchtime! They came to find me, to ask me some questions about some conversation worksheet they had downloaded and printed to practice with.

It's a tiny school and feels like it is going to be very enjoyable there. :)

Online kyndo

• The Legend
« Reply #2384 on: September 11, 2017, 10:58:37 AM »
Exploding testicles. In any other sport, that would be against the rules.
I thought MMA required competitors to wear a cup and compression shorts? Unless he put it on backward or something, I don't see how this could have happened.  :huh:

Offline jddavis7

• Super Waygook
« Reply #2385 on: September 11, 2017, 03:43:16 PM »
Last class of the day got cancelled. Aww yess

Online flyingspider

• Super Waygook
« Reply #2386 on: September 11, 2017, 06:37:50 PM »
@Kayos - That's adorable!

I finally made it over to the east coast and it was very lovely. It felt amazing to walk on the soft sand along a quiet beach.

Online Chinguetti

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #2387 on: September 12, 2017, 03:35:25 PM »
I'm really satisfied with Bojack Horseman's season 4.

Offline jddavis7

• Super Waygook
« Reply #2388 on: September 12, 2017, 03:43:23 PM »

I am too! Watch it all this weekend. Made me sad as every season usually does. I just wish I wouldn't binge shows so much. Waited a long time for the 8th and now I'm done have to wait another year.

Online CO2

• The Legend
« Reply #2389 on: September 12, 2017, 03:53:01 PM »

Time's Arrow, jesus christ............ Bojack weaving a comforting tale   :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ruthie, too. At the end.

Online Chinguetti

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #2390 on: September 12, 2017, 04:00:28 PM »
Yeah, just really good storytelling without sacrificing character development. I love it.

Offline Pennypie

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #2391 on: September 12, 2017, 05:19:35 PM »
New VP just told all of the English teachers that they have to do 2 days of camp.

Usually it's just me and my (contract) co-teacher.

They all have to plan and teach their own class . For 2 days.  Then students will go to every class.

I LOVE IT. Less planing for us. We usually have to do 10 days of camp but he's cut it down to 5! It's AMAZING.

The teachers are LIVID. They are proper sulking because they have to do 2 days work in the vacation time. They are in a little huddle moaning about it and asking the head of English if there is anything they can do.

and I am just sitting in the office like  :undecided: :undecided: :undecided: :undecided:

Offline yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #2392 on: September 12, 2017, 06:03:35 PM »
One of my 6th graders is also going on the study abroad trip to the states.  So out of the 4 students I'm aware of that applied, all are going!  There were only 20 or 30 slots, though I'm not sure how many students overall competed.  (It's a pretty small county)

Online #basedcowboyshirt

• The Legend
  • My ring is a mansion.
« Reply #2393 on: September 12, 2017, 06:09:02 PM »
New VP just told all of the English teachers that they have to do 2 days of camp.

They all have to plan and teach their own class . For 2 days.  Then students will go to every class.

I LOVE IT. Less planing for us. We usually have to do 10 days of camp but he's cut it down to 5! It's AMAZING.

The teachers are LIVID. They are proper sulking because they have to do 2 days work in the vacation time. They are in a little huddle moaning about it and asking the head of English if there is anything they can do.

and I am just sitting in the office like  :undecided: :undecided: :undecided: :undecided:

I love how vocally teachers whine and moan and complain whenever something they don't like happens.

Online kyndo

• The Legend
« Reply #2394 on: September 12, 2017, 07:12:17 PM »
I love how vocally teachers whine and moan and complain whenever something they don't like happens.
Like, for example, paywalls.  :laugh:

Offline gidget

• Super Waygook
« Reply #2395 on: September 12, 2017, 10:07:03 PM »

Is this for wintercamp?! Your school is seriously ahead in their planning!

Offline jddavis7

• Super Waygook
« Reply #2396 on: September 13, 2017, 10:28:20 AM »
I had NOTHING planned for my 3rd period class and came a little early to plan for it, and it was cancelled because of the listening test. God has smiled on me.

Offline Pennypie

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #2397 on: September 13, 2017, 12:45:49 PM »

Is this for wintercamp?! Your school is seriously ahead in their planning!

New VP is on it. Not sure if he's on my side or not but he's definitely making things easier for me right now. So we'll see!

Offline kriztee

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #2398 on: September 13, 2017, 05:27:55 PM »

Time's Arrow, jesus christ............ Bojack weaving a comforting tale   :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ruthie, too. At the end.

I finished it last night and gak damn what an ending o.o

Online CO2

• The Legend
« Reply #2399 on: September 13, 2017, 06:05:28 PM »
Bun Cha Hanoi in Ansan tonight followed up with Baby Driver, opening night on the big screen!  :azn:

And a cheesy dakgalbi meetup tomorrow with friends and Anyang's first hockey game of the season on Saturday.

Also, I took a page out of Sonny's book.

Did I miss something, something about paying for waygook?

Buy/Sell/Trade

Employment