November 19, 2017, 01:43:24 AM

Author Topic: RAVING/HAPPY SH!T MEGATHREAD  (Read 195470 times)

Offline yirj17

• The Legend
Re: RAVING/HAPPY SH!T MEGATHREAD
« Reply #2260 on: August 31, 2017, 03:11:05 PM »

Has anyone had Mr. Pizza? I don't have many pizza options in my city, and the delivery driver for my go-to has been really rude lately.

I'm surprised I haven't had Mr. Pizza. It seems expensive for what it is and I don't think I've ever seen a, you know, "normal" pizza option. Also it's advertised as pizza for women and I find that vaguely unsettling for some reason.

"Love for women" to be precise. 

Offline #basedcowboyshirt

• Hero of Waygookistan
  • My ring is a mansion.
« Reply #2261 on: August 31, 2017, 03:12:04 PM »

Pizza School is literally amazing. I only eat it once or twice a year because it's such disgusting garbage, but when I do, it's a truly wonderful experience. I usually just get pepperoni, too, but occasionally I'll get one of their sillier pizzas and just cover it in sriracha.

It's impossible not to regret going to Pizza School, though.

You know how it's done #basedcowboy ~ I've tried a few of the other, funnier kinds and while they're good, and worth it for the price, if I'm gonna get some dirty pizza up in my life, that pepperoni always calls my name. It's kind of a treat, so i don't wanna "risk" not getting my pizza itch scratched  :cheesy:

#srirachalife

No sriracha for me unless it's mixed with mayo to tone down the spice.  Gimme all the spicy mayo, pairs especially well with garbage deep fried california rolls. 

My favorite Pizza School pizza is the chicken tender one with sweet chili sauce drizzled all up on it.  Simply marvelous~

Too much sugar poison in that one for me.

I like the way you mayo, though. I don't think sriracha is spicy, but sriracha mayo is such a perfect combo.

Ugh. We're all disgusting.

Offline kriztee

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #2262 on: August 31, 2017, 03:12:17 PM »

Has anyone had Mr. Pizza? I don't have many pizza options in my city, and the delivery driver for my go-to has been really rude lately.

I'm surprised I haven't had Mr. Pizza. It seems expensive for what it is and I don't think I've ever seen a, you know, "normal" pizza option. Also it's advertised as pizza for women and I find that vaguely unsettling for some reason.

Near the end of last semester I had pizza via my schools 2 days in a row and they got Mr. Pizza. I wasn't a big fan of the assortments of random things on the pizzas but the cheese, crust and sauce were good. There'd just be something on each kind that I'd end up picking off. But gak dang their potato pizza is good! I'd be down to eat a pizza with potato wedges, corn, peppers, and chicken any day :) Too bad there are usually olives on it ruining my good time...

• Hero of Waygookistan
  • My ring is a mansion.
« Reply #2263 on: August 31, 2017, 03:13:23 PM »
Oh. Mr. Pizza is hot trash, by the way. Literally never eat it because it's gross. And not in a good way. It's just expensive and bad and you'll be sad and disappointed.

Although I kind of like their salad bar. But.

No. Just no.

• Hero of Waygookistan
  • My ring is a mansion.
« Reply #2264 on: August 31, 2017, 03:14:24 PM »
Welcome to the RAVING/HAPPY SH!T AND TRASH FOOD MEGATHREAD.

Please enjoy your time.

• Hero of Waygookistan
  • My ring is a mansion.
« Reply #2265 on: August 31, 2017, 03:15:23 PM »

I was hoping someone would ask.

Pepperoni, of course. And it's from this place called I Love New York Pizza. Mysteriously, I can't really find much about them online (I guess the name is too common). But anyway, every order comes with a serving of THREE different kinds of fried potato (crinkle fries, tater tots, and those creepy smile taters) along with a liter of Pepsi.

They also advertise "EVERYTHING PIZZA NO EDGE" and they live up to it. So cheesy, so trashy, so good.

There aren't any I Love New York Pizza places near me but your game sounds on point. Pizza is better when it's edge-less and trashy. No regrets  ;D

And ff you're gonna order a giant circle of cheesy carbs it better come with three sides of carbs. That's obvious.

You guys are the heroes we need.

Offline chupacaubrey

• Super Waygook
« Reply #2266 on: August 31, 2017, 03:19:30 PM »

Please enjoy your time.

I mean, since we're already here: I've seriously considered using the help/translation number to order Burger King delivery because I can't bring myself to say "buh-guh set-uh."  :sad:

Offline kriztee

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #2267 on: August 31, 2017, 03:20:55 PM »

Please enjoy your time.

Shhh, it's been a while since there were this many happy posts. Usually it's all negative political stuff so I'll take friendly pizza talk over this.

Offline DMZabductee

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #2268 on: August 31, 2017, 03:22:30 PM »
Nice work everyone! These last few posts have been instrumental in the recent changing of my dinner plans.

Unexpected garbage pizza meal coming up to celebrate... whatever!  :smiley:

I mean, since we're already here: I've seriously considered using the help/translation number to order Burger King delivery because I can't bring myself to say "buh-guh set-uh."  :sad:

Burger King has a delivery app. If there's a branch near you it should work  :wink:
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 03:25:06 PM by DMZabductee »

Online CO2

• The Legend
  • Sort yourself out
« Reply #2269 on: August 31, 2017, 03:26:12 PM »
"Love for women" to be precise. 

안마 Love four women

Offline MaximusPrime

• Veteran
« Reply #2270 on: August 31, 2017, 03:29:16 PM »
Oh man! I sure miss pizza school. There used to be one a block away from my house (could be an excuse for weight gain :) ). Now I only get it when back in Seoul... Jeju doesn't have one.
But on the happy side... I just love pizza. Had some really amazing pizza while back in NA. mmmmmmm pizza....

Offline yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #2271 on: August 31, 2017, 03:48:22 PM »
Too much sugar poison in that one for me.

I like the way you mayo, though. I don't think sriracha is spicy, but sriracha mayo is such a perfect combo.

Ugh. We're all disgusting.

Disgustingly delicious! 

Gochu-mayo ain't too bad either.  Prefer sriracha mayo though.  But mix up some sauces to dip fried potstickers in and you've got a great party food.

Offline lifeisgood6447

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #2272 on: August 31, 2017, 04:44:32 PM »
There is, from the looks of it, a fully functional and pretty well designed Hana Card site in English that is up and running. It is about time, as I was wondering when they would get one back up after they closed the previous one down. I have only tried it on IE though, but I guess it is better to use IE just in case anyway. I don't want to chance a weird mishap with a bank account. Just a heads up to anyone that has been waiting on it!

Oh. Is it good? Can you like, apply for new cards and read about different cards and stuff? I always use a combination of their Korean site and Naver for getting information but English would be a lot more convenient.

I am pretty sure you can just about do it all. I believe the site was just opened up very recently. I was browsing and it seems that you can pretty much handle ever aspect, although they may not have the points up yet (at least I couldn't find the page). Card benefits, installment payments, advanced pay for a whole bill or select parts of the bill, and many other things can be handled right in English. Even the recent expenditures list the places in English and provides the address (and maybe the phone number). Anyway, give it a look through.

Just found the points. I missed it the first time around.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 05:09:32 PM by lifeisgood6447 »

Offline chupacaubrey

• Super Waygook
« Reply #2273 on: September 01, 2017, 07:37:10 AM »
Nice work everyone! These last few posts have been instrumental in the recent changing of my dinner plans.

Unexpected garbage pizza meal coming up to celebrate... whatever!  :smiley:

Burger King has a delivery app. If there's a branch near you it should work  :wink:

I once had a Korean dude I was dating exhaust all options to see if McDonald's/Burger King would deliver to me. Zippo. Strangely, BK will take delivery orders by phone but that's it.

Unrelated: The dude kept seeing me after I revealed my need for convenient garbage food!

Offline What?What?

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #2274 on: September 01, 2017, 07:47:04 AM »
Pizza school saves my life. Dang good trashy comfort food. I am really trashy though and I always get two pizzas, pork bite which I happily dip into the garlic sauce and the gorgonzola which I cover in a light layer of honey.

I won't apologise for eating them this way.
People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
-A.A. Milne

Offline jddavis7

• Super Waygook
« Reply #2275 on: September 01, 2017, 08:16:38 AM »
My 1st period class actually wasn't awful. The 2 problem students slept through class, which I totally didn't mind because the rest of them are quite well behaved. I'm a little suspicious that my day at this school is starting so well though...

Online CO2

• The Legend
  • Sort yourself out
« Reply #2276 on: September 01, 2017, 08:48:53 AM »
My 1st period class actually wasn't awful. The 2 problem students slept through class, which I totally didn't mind because the rest of them are quite well behaved. I'm a little suspicious that my day at this school is starting so well though...
Maybe it's a good omen for the rest of the weekend. :)

My rave? Date tonight with gorgeous Korean woman. I like her so damn much.

And then an overnight on Muuido with really close friends.

Online Chinguetti

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #2277 on: September 01, 2017, 11:36:46 AM »
I ripped my shirt the other day. Took it to a seamstress expecting a simple patch-job that would be obvious but one that I could live with because I love this shirt and I'm not giving it up.

She ended up keeping the rip but seaming it up and altering the shirt so that it looked like it was designed that way. Now it looks and fits better than it had before.

Happy accidents make the world go 'round.

• Hero of Waygookistan
  • My ring is a mansion.
« Reply #2278 on: September 01, 2017, 11:40:42 AM »
Maybe it's a good omen for the rest of the weekend. :)

My rave? Date tonight with gorgeous Korean woman. I like her so damn much.

And then an overnight on Muuido with really close friends.

Do you ever not go from zero to 'like so much' in sixty seconds? Hope the date is good!
Also, Muuido. Is it good? Been here forever and still haven't been there.

Online CO2

• The Legend
  • Sort yourself out
« Reply #2279 on: September 01, 2017, 11:47:26 AM »
Do you ever not go from zero to 'like so much' in sixty seconds? Hope the date is good!
Also, Muuido. Is it good? Been here forever and still haven't been there.
Haha, this is the ninth date over 2 months, I've put my time in.

And, yeah, Muuido is alright. It's not amazing but it's close to the bulk of Gyeonggi/Seoul residents. And cabins on the beach are 40 000W for four people so staying overnight is easy.