September 20, 2017, 12:38:59 AM

Author Topic: RAVING/HAPPY SH!T MEGATHREAD  (Read 171662 times)

Offline moonbrie

• Expert Waygook
Re: RAVING/HAPPY SH!T MEGATHREAD
« Reply #1660 on: January 23, 2017, 01:06:57 PM »
Lol no it's my main coteacher aka ice queen "not mean but not friendly either"

Offline Pennypie

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1661 on: January 24, 2017, 11:55:29 AM »
Students are watching a movie for camp today...this is the best day. I'm so done with camp this year, I just cant be arsed.

Offline moonbrie

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1662 on: February 02, 2017, 03:46:59 PM »
I FINISHED THE WORKSHEETS AND THE ANSWER KEYS

28 stories, 28 nicely-formatted worksheets, 28 answer keys, 560 total questions written

I deserve a treat tonight lol

Offline #basedcowboyshirt

• The Legend
  • My ring is a mansion.
« Reply #1663 on: February 02, 2017, 03:52:02 PM »
I FINISHED THE WORKSHEETS AND THE ANSWER KEYS

28 stories, 28 nicely-formatted worksheets, 28 answer keys, 560 total questions written

I deserve a treat tonight lol

Good work. That must feel nice.

Skip the Cass, go for a Kirin instead! Treat yo' self.

Offline flyingspider

• Super Waygook
« Reply #1664 on: February 02, 2017, 04:26:41 PM »
They're working on the schedule for next year, and camp is 10 days and if (because of the school schedule) winter camp starts on Tuesday that means it finishes Monday. Instead of being able to fly home for vacation on Friday evening I'd have to wait until Monday and I'd lose that weekend. My coteacher knows my short vacation is precious, and she requested that camp be only 9 days instead of 10 so I could keep that weekend. She's so thoughtful! :angel:

• The Legend
  • My ring is a mansion.
« Reply #1665 on: February 02, 2017, 05:03:05 PM »
OH MY GOD.

Smile Pay on Gmarket / Auction is NEXT LEVEL amazing. Like, paying with your card with the mobile app was already easy. But this is JOKES easy. I registered in literally 25 seconds. You just click like two things, get a number to your phone, take a picture of your card, and BAM. You can pay for anything instantly AND get extra CASH POINTS.

#rare #blessed

Offline JNM

• The Legend
« Reply #1666 on: February 02, 2017, 05:23:07 PM »
OH MY GOD.

Smile Pay on Gmarket / Auction is NEXT LEVEL amazing. Like, paying with your card with the mobile app was already easy. But this is JOKES easy. I registered in literally 25 seconds. You just click like two things, get a number to your phone, take a picture of your card, and BAM. You can pay for anything instantly AND get extra CASH POINTS.

#rare #blessed

I haven't been into IT very much the past 20 years or so, but there is something about that system that makes me very cautious.

Offline yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #1667 on: February 03, 2017, 12:36:53 PM »
All my coupang parcels arrived early!!!

• The Legend
  • My ring is a mansion.
« Reply #1668 on: February 03, 2017, 01:37:08 PM »
OH MY GOD.

#rare #blessed

I haven't been into IT very much the past 20 years or so, but there is something about that system that makes me very cautious.

I don't think there's anything to feel spooky about, using it.

Offline MaximusPrime

• Veteran
« Reply #1669 on: February 03, 2017, 03:03:09 PM »
So.... afterschool classes are not a thing during this break??? It has been 11 minutes and no one has shown up. My 'handler' is gone all day so I am just gonna run with it.

That means 3 less classes today, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Offline JNM

• The Legend
« Reply #1670 on: February 04, 2017, 04:49:45 PM »
OH MY GOD.

#rare #blessed

The picture of the card is what gets my spider senses tingling.

With Korean smoke-and-mirrors banking security, I am not sure I trust that.

The good news is credit card charge-backs are easy, and with SMS notifications, you see them quicker than you did back in the paper-statement days.

Offline jddavis7

• Super Waygook
« Reply #1671 on: February 06, 2017, 12:41:51 PM »
Was just told I don't have to desk warm for the next two weeks because of construction at the school!

I'll have to lesson plan at home a little each day, but I'm WAY more productive at home as I can jam to music while I plan.

Offline welcomebackkotter

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1672 on: February 06, 2017, 12:52:57 PM »
OH MY GOD.

#rare #blessed

The good news is credit card charge-backs are easy, and with SMS notifications, you see them quicker than you did back in the paper-statement days.

Yeh, it's the picture of the card that disturbs me too.  Is it really that secure?  Is it the same as sending your card number anyhow? Am I just paranoid?

Just to clarify, they only want the front of the card or both sides?

Offline bigfishlittlefish

• Adventurer
« Reply #1673 on: February 06, 2017, 01:48:43 PM »
That come back though

• The Legend
  • My ring is a mansion.
« Reply #1674 on: February 06, 2017, 02:00:35 PM »
OH MY GOD.

#rare #blessed

Yeh, it's the picture of the card that disturbs me too.  Is it really that secure?  Is it the same as sending your card number anyhow? Am I just paranoid?

Just to clarify, they only want the front of the card or both sides?

It's just the front. And it's no different than typing your card number and name into a website. Plus you get an 인증 message to your phone and still have to put a password in every time you buy something.

Offline yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #1675 on: February 06, 2017, 02:33:36 PM »
Lunch was good today. I enjoyed nearly everything on the menu. And even though the soup was red as lava, it was actually not that spicy!

Offline klearr

• Waygookin - I can PM now!
« Reply #1676 on: February 06, 2017, 02:59:24 PM »
I don't really post here often. But i got into a really good law school this week :). It was perfect timing since I'll know before I go home at the end of this month

Offline kbruck8

• Adventurer
« Reply #1677 on: February 06, 2017, 03:10:37 PM »
I don't really post here often. But i got into a really good law school this week :). It was perfect timing since I'll know before I go home at the end of this month

Congrats! I'm also going through the admissions process right now. What's your first choice school?

Offline klearr

• Waygookin - I can PM now!
« Reply #1678 on: February 06, 2017, 03:31:53 PM »

Congrats! I'm also going through the admissions process right now. What's your first choice school?
The one I got into, NU. Good luck to you! It can be a tough process. I thought my cycle was going poorly until last week.

• The Legend
  • My ring is a mansion.
« Reply #1679 on: February 06, 2017, 04:43:03 PM »
Oh man. This is such a banger. If you need something good in your life today, here you go.

NOTE: Lyrics contain some profanity, and the video might be a bit risque for work, but probably nothing you need to worry about unless you have someone exceptionally judgy watching over your shoulder.

Buy/Sell/Trade

Employment