September 27, 2017, 03:28:24 AM

Author Topic: RAVING/HAPPY SH!T MEGATHREAD  (Read 175156 times)

Offline Chinguetti

• Hero of Waygookistan
Re: RAVING/HAPPY SH!T MEGATHREAD
« Reply #1180 on: October 25, 2016, 04:49:40 PM »
Just found out that four of my classes are canceled this week.

Not all on the same day, but it still gives me more spare time to plan my camps.

Offline grey

• Hero of Waygookistan
  • Cya West Japan aka Baby China
« Reply #1181 on: October 25, 2016, 05:50:32 PM »
grey,

You have been issued a formal warning for trolling. Please review the terms and conditions of Waygook.org http://waygook.org/index.php/topic,2425.0.html and cease trolling otherwise we will take further action.

Quote from: grey on Today at 02:42:41 PM
This happened to me once, but I wasn't too concerned. I more than made up for it with my very afforable private tutor money.

I am on an E-2 visa, btw.

Regards,
gagevt

I got my first troll warning! I think it's my first.

Part of me is surprised it took so long.

I'm also kinda upset it's from the least cool mod. I feel like it's a participation ribbon.
Ko fills half his luggage with instant noodles for his international business travels, a lesson he learned after assuming on his first trip that three packages would suffice for six days. “Man, was I wrong. Since then, I always make sure I pack enough.”
-AP

Offline moonbrie

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1182 on: October 25, 2016, 06:17:22 PM »
3/4 of my coteachers have said they want to take their class on Friday because of the ridiculous Wednesday schedule on Friday deal. This leaves me teaching only one class on Friday, and I wouldn't be surprised if the fourth coteacher wants to take her class too, because otherwise I will have finished one chapter in one week which won't jive with her schedule, I'm sure.

It's nice but.... what am I going to do all day? I can try to plan but my attention span isn't long enough to plan for 6 hours straight.

Offline HaLo3

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1183 on: October 25, 2016, 06:22:07 PM »
Today is payday and I'm going to see Dr Stranji with my boyfriend and make him take me to Krispy Kreme for the berry cider and a donut. It was a stressful day.

Offline moonbrie

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1184 on: October 25, 2016, 06:27:31 PM »
Oooh berry cider? That sounds delish

I wish I had a boyfriend to hang out with after a crappy day at work  :cry: only 4 months left  :undecided:

Offline #basedcowboyshirt

• The Legend
  • My ring is a mansion.
« Reply #1185 on: October 25, 2016, 06:32:29 PM »
Today is payday and I'm going to see Dr Stranji with my boyfriend and make him take me to Krispy Kreme for the berry cider and a donut. It was a stressful day.

Oh dang, Dr. Strange is out today?

Also donuts are basically poison.

Offline HaLo3

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1186 on: October 25, 2016, 06:34:29 PM »
Oooh berry cider? That sounds delish

I wish I had a boyfriend to hang out with after a crappy day at work  :cry: only 4 months left  :undecided:
Yep, you should give it a try if there is one in your area! I love apple cider and this actually wasn't too sweet! Which is a nice surprise in Korea, haha.

Offline HaLo3

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1187 on: October 25, 2016, 06:35:44 PM »

Yeah, since tomorrow is the half price culture day,t hey are releasing it a day earlier than they were going to. And I know, but I'm trying to build up my tolerance to poison, so...  :undecided:

Offline donovan

• The Legend
  • 후레쉬
« Reply #1188 on: October 25, 2016, 06:36:31 PM »

Yes, I'm sure that's just what she wants to hear. Wouldn't you much rather go out for some wheat bran, Halo3? You've earned it :afro:

Offline #basedcowboyshirt

• The Legend
  • My ring is a mansion.
« Reply #1189 on: October 25, 2016, 06:38:24 PM »
Let's all settle down with a cool glass of turnip juice.

Also huh. I wonder if it's sold out. I should check.

Offline yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #1190 on: October 25, 2016, 06:51:28 PM »
Berry cider sounds awesome. I love apple ciders and blackberry cider is fantastic.

Offline yirgacheffe

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1191 on: October 25, 2016, 06:55:35 PM »

GODDAMN YOU HALO3 I'VE BEEN CRAVING A KRISPY KREME DONUT BUT THE ONE IN MY AREA IS AN HOUR AWAY BY BUS SO I'VE BEEN RESISTING THE TEMPTATION BUT NOW THAT YOU MENTION THE BERRY CIDER I'M GOING TO HAVE TO SUCK IT UP AND GO AFTER WORK TODAY LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE UGH

Offline yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #1192 on: October 25, 2016, 06:59:26 PM »
Coworkers are passing around snacks. One comes to my desk and offers me cookies.

I take one dose of poison. She gestures for me to take more. I take a second dose of poison. She seems unsatisfied and then places two more on my desk.

@basedcowboy, my coworkers are trying to poison me.  :wink:

They also gave me little oranges though.

Offline HaLo3

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1193 on: October 26, 2016, 11:16:39 AM »

GODDAMN YOU HALO3 I'VE BEEN CRAVING A KRISPY KREME DONUT BUT THE ONE IN MY AREA IS AN HOUR AWAY BY BUS SO I'VE BEEN RESISTING THE TEMPTATION BUT NOW THAT YOU MENTION THE BERRY CIDER I'M GOING TO HAVE TO SUCK IT UP AND GO AFTER WORK TODAY LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE UGH
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: But was it worth sucking up for?

@yirj17, I have never had straight blackberry, but that is my favorite berry, so I bet that's yummy.

Offline SkidMarx

• Veteran
« Reply #1194 on: October 26, 2016, 12:21:49 PM »
This morning, I've been helping get ready for the student's Halloween party (my co decided she wanted to do something so **** it, why not?) and I finanlly come in to my office to find a giant kimbap. My old coteacher made some for his daughter's field trip and gave me some.

And all week I've been helping the one grade 3 teacher with her grad work (mostly explaining the poorly-written P.E. activities from the English textbook they use) and she leaves me two coffees with a note saying she aced her presentation because of my help.

Man, I love this school.

Offline yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #1195 on: October 26, 2016, 03:02:54 PM »
This morning, I've been helping get ready for the student's Halloween party (my co decided she wanted to do something so **** it, why not?) and I finanlly come in to my office to find a giant kimbap. My old coteacher made some for his daughter's field trip and gave me some.

Before I read the next sentence, I thought someone was dressed up as a giant kimbap. I'm a little disappointed it wasn't lol.

@halo-- Have you had Somersby before? Some friends over here introduced me to Somersby apple cider and I've been a fan of Somersby every since. I really like their blackberry cider and someday I'd like to try pear but I've yet to see it in stores. The Emart nearest me usually carries apple or blackberry though.

Offline HaLo3

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1196 on: October 26, 2016, 03:06:13 PM »

@halo-- Have you had Somersby before? Some friends over here introduced me to Somersby apple cider and I've been a fan of Somersby every since. I really like their blackberry cider and someday I'd like to try pear but I've yet to see it in stores. The Emart nearest me usually carries apple or blackberry though.
Oh yeah, I like Somersby! I have never seen the blackberry though. I'm going to hunt that down at the emarts around here. I have had the pear though, which was good too

Offline yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #1197 on: October 26, 2016, 04:22:48 PM »
I got back to my main school's office and a coworker immediately presents me with a bottle of soy milk and declares, "This is my heart."  :laugh: (Totally in a non creepy way. He's just a big goof)

It's even warm!

Offline moonbrie

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1198 on: October 26, 2016, 04:51:49 PM »
I don't have to teach any classes because of the wednesday schedule on friday thing

woohooooo

Offline yirgacheffe

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1199 on: October 26, 2016, 05:07:12 PM »
Coworkers are passing around snacks. One comes to my desk and offers me cookies.

I take one dose of poison. She gestures for me to take more. I take a second dose of poison. She seems unsatisfied and then places two more on my desk.

@basedcowboy, my coworkers are trying to poison me.  :wink:

They also gave me little oranges though.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: But was it worth sucking up for?

DISCLAIMER @#basedcoybowshirt Don't read this!!!

:sad: :sad: :sad: I also had a dozen donuts. It's been so long. LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?! :sad:

Buy/Sell/Trade

Employment