November 19, 2017, 02:56:15 PM

Author Topic: RAVING/HAPPY SH!T MEGATHREAD  (Read 195734 times)

Offline yirj17

• The Legend
Re: RAVING/HAPPY SH!T MEGATHREAD
« Reply #1140 on: October 25, 2016, 03:51:28 PM »
Berry cider sounds awesome. I love apple ciders and blackberry cider is fantastic.

Offline yirgacheffe

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1141 on: October 25, 2016, 03:55:35 PM »
Today is payday and I'm going to see Dr Stranji with my boyfriend and make him take me to Krispy Kreme for the berry cider and a donut. It was a stressful day.

GODDAMN YOU HALO3 I'VE BEEN CRAVING A KRISPY KREME DONUT BUT THE ONE IN MY AREA IS AN HOUR AWAY BY BUS SO I'VE BEEN RESISTING THE TEMPTATION BUT NOW THAT YOU MENTION THE BERRY CIDER I'M GOING TO HAVE TO SUCK IT UP AND GO AFTER WORK TODAY LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE UGH

Offline yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #1142 on: October 25, 2016, 03:59:26 PM »
Coworkers are passing around snacks. One comes to my desk and offers me cookies.

I take one dose of poison. She gestures for me to take more. I take a second dose of poison. She seems unsatisfied and then places two more on my desk.

@basedcowboy, my coworkers are trying to poison me.  :wink:

They also gave me little oranges though.

Offline HaLo3

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1143 on: October 26, 2016, 08:16:39 AM »
Today is payday and I'm going to see Dr Stranji with my boyfriend and make him take me to Krispy Kreme for the berry cider and a donut. It was a stressful day.

GODDAMN YOU HALO3 I'VE BEEN CRAVING A KRISPY KREME DONUT BUT THE ONE IN MY AREA IS AN HOUR AWAY BY BUS SO I'VE BEEN RESISTING THE TEMPTATION BUT NOW THAT YOU MENTION THE BERRY CIDER I'M GOING TO HAVE TO SUCK IT UP AND GO AFTER WORK TODAY LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE UGH
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: But was it worth sucking up for?

@yirj17, I have never had straight blackberry, but that is my favorite berry, so I bet that's yummy.

Offline SkidMarx

• Veteran
« Reply #1144 on: October 26, 2016, 09:21:49 AM »
This morning, I've been helping get ready for the student's Halloween party (my co decided she wanted to do something so **** it, why not?) and I finanlly come in to my office to find a giant kimbap. My old coteacher made some for his daughter's field trip and gave me some.

And all week I've been helping the one grade 3 teacher with her grad work (mostly explaining the poorly-written P.E. activities from the English textbook they use) and she leaves me two coffees with a note saying she aced her presentation because of my help.

Man, I love this school.

Offline yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #1145 on: October 26, 2016, 12:02:54 PM »
This morning, I've been helping get ready for the student's Halloween party (my co decided she wanted to do something so **** it, why not?) and I finanlly come in to my office to find a giant kimbap. My old coteacher made some for his daughter's field trip and gave me some.

Before I read the next sentence, I thought someone was dressed up as a giant kimbap. I'm a little disappointed it wasn't lol.

@halo-- Have you had Somersby before? Some friends over here introduced me to Somersby apple cider and I've been a fan of Somersby every since. I really like their blackberry cider and someday I'd like to try pear but I've yet to see it in stores. The Emart nearest me usually carries apple or blackberry though.

Offline HaLo3

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1146 on: October 26, 2016, 12:06:13 PM »

@halo-- Have you had Somersby before? Some friends over here introduced me to Somersby apple cider and I've been a fan of Somersby every since. I really like their blackberry cider and someday I'd like to try pear but I've yet to see it in stores. The Emart nearest me usually carries apple or blackberry though.
Oh yeah, I like Somersby! I have never seen the blackberry though. I'm going to hunt that down at the emarts around here. I have had the pear though, which was good too

Offline yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #1147 on: October 26, 2016, 01:22:48 PM »
I got back to my main school's office and a coworker immediately presents me with a bottle of soy milk and declares, "This is my heart."  :laugh: (Totally in a non creepy way. He's just a big goof)

It's even warm!

Offline moonbrie

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1148 on: October 26, 2016, 01:51:49 PM »
I don't have to teach any classes because of the wednesday schedule on friday thing

woohooooo

Offline yirgacheffe

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1149 on: October 26, 2016, 02:07:12 PM »
Coworkers are passing around snacks. One comes to my desk and offers me cookies.

I take one dose of poison. She gestures for me to take more. I take a second dose of poison. She seems unsatisfied and then places two more on my desk.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DISCLAIMER @#basedcoybowshirt Don't read this!!!

:sad: :sad: :sad: I also had a dozen donuts. It's been so long. LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?! :sad:

Offline Kayos

• Super Waygook
« Reply #1150 on: October 26, 2016, 02:23:36 PM »

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DISCLAIMER @#basedcoybowshirt Don't read this!!!

:sad: :sad: :sad: I also had a dozen donuts. It's been so long. LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?! :sad:

Give in to tempation, you know you want to. :P

I'm never happy. :P

I only had to teach 1 class today due to some exam study time, and I get friday off thanks to a field trip. :| <- my neutral face, because I'm never happy. :P

Offline yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #1151 on: October 26, 2016, 02:29:29 PM »
I like sriracha.

Mixed with mayonnaise.

Spicy mayo is great with all manner of fried things.

Offline yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #1152 on: October 26, 2016, 02:43:06 PM »
Oh darn and here I was trying to get your goat by speaking of unhealthy things!

Glad we share a love of a wonderful condiment though. Hahaha

Offline yirgacheffe

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1153 on: October 26, 2016, 02:43:06 PM »
I like sriracha.

Mixed with mayonnaise.

Oh man, mayonnaise is the best. I order the big tubs of Kirkland brand mayo and I go through it entirely too quickly. And you're right. Sriracha with mayo is amazing. Could just eat it by the spoonful.

There's literally almost no food that doesn't taste better with mayo.

Agreed. Maybe not literally, but mayo is quite good with a lot of different foods. Ugh, now I'm sleepy and hungry.

Offline donovan

• The Legend
  • 후레쉬
« Reply #1154 on: October 26, 2016, 02:43:06 PM »
I like sriracha.

Mixed with mayonnaise.

Oh man, mayonnaise is the best. I order the big tubs of Kirkland brand mayo and I go through it entirely too quickly. And you're right. Sriracha with mayo is amazing. Could just eat it by the spoonful.

There's nothing more disappointing than ordering a chamchi gimbap and realizing they didn't add mayo to the tuna :cry:

Offline yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #1155 on: October 26, 2016, 02:45:26 PM »
I miss deep fried california rolls with spicy mayo. That was one of my favorite things back home.

Offline yirgacheffe

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1156 on: October 26, 2016, 02:47:13 PM »
I like sriracha.

Mixed with mayonnaise.

There's nothing more disappointing than ordering a chamchi gimbap and realizing they didn't add mayo to the tuna :cry:

No mayo in the tuna for a 참치김밥?! Blasphemy! Don't go back there! (This sounds sarcastic, but I'm completely serious.)

Offline Chinguetti

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #1157 on: October 26, 2016, 02:51:34 PM »
I like sriracha.

Mixed with mayonnaise.

Agreed. Maybe not literally, but mayo is quite good with a lot of different foods. Ugh, now I'm sleepy and hungry.

Wanna bet?

It's all about the execution.

Yes, I'm still pushing for a non-dessert candy-corn pizza.

Offline yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #1158 on: October 26, 2016, 03:03:24 PM »
I like sriracha.

Mixed with mayonnaise.

Wanna bet?

Hey, I would try that. It's not like mayo is the icing or something (that I could not handle).

Offline yirgacheffe

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1159 on: October 26, 2016, 03:05:32 PM »
I like sriracha.

Mixed with mayonnaise.

Wanna bet?

Hahahahaha I'll just trust you on that one. I have a feeling I would lose the bet. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: