November 18, 2017, 08:13:30 PM

Author Topic: Inside Out Movie Camp  (Read 13410 times)

Offline annataleen

• Super Waygook
Re: Inside Out Movie Camp
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2016, 01:02:16 PM »
We always show movies with subtitles.

Offline weigookin74

• The Legend
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2016, 01:16:03 PM »
I'm downloading the movie now.  But, do any of you have the Hangeul subtitles?  I don't know where to find those.

Thanks for sharing, by the way.

Offline annataleen

• Super Waygook
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2016, 01:25:27 PM »
I am sorry weigookin74, we bought the DVD. Perhaps someone else on here has them or knows where to get them? 
I hope you can find it!

Offline Jinsoo310

• Waygookin
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2016, 02:53:50 PM »
Here's the .SMI file for the BluRay copy I have of the movie! Hopefully, it works for everyone else :)

Offline kayd03

• Newgookin
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2016, 02:10:15 PM »
Hey! first of all thanks for these amazing powerpoints! Does anyone know where I can get the movie with the Korean subtitles? Thanks!  :smiley:

Offline annataleen

• Super Waygook
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2016, 02:54:03 PM »
Here's the .SMI file for the BluRay copy I have of the movie! Hopefully, it works for everyone else :)

Thanks Jinsoo310!

Offline annataleen

• Super Waygook
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2016, 03:35:27 PM »
Ok, here is the final version of our camp. Sorry to post so much. Camps are a lot of work and I wanted to share a camp that a person can just download and do. This version is it! Well this and download the boardgames and other things that are in earlier posts!  :P

Last week we had to change the schedule a lot because we couldn't use our regular English room until Wednesday. In the end we didn't do activities like play Twister, or the telephone game.

We decided to change the time table a bit for this week and next week because the clay needs about two days to dry, so now we are doing that on Wednesday. We decided to change the bingo to a different day because a lot of the vocabulary words that are in the game come much later in the movie. We put the bingo vocabulary words in the book and then gave them one of the four bingo sheets, they had to write the words that matched the picture on their bingo sheet.

For the sorting activity (see above posts) we cut out the faces and gave one to each student. Then we showed the slide on the PPT with the words. The students thought about which word to choose for the face and then wrote the word on the back of the face. We had five baskets with each of the Inside Out characters face taped to the basket. The students had to choose which emotion matched their face the most and put the face in that basket. After, we went through each face and checked the words the students choose for their face. We enjoyed this activity much more than we thought we would. We used that activity to lead into the learning emotions vocabulary, which is in the book.

Attached are the final version of the book, with PPTs for each day to match the part in the book. I am also going to attach a photo of the clay characters the 3rd graders made last week so you can get an idea of what they look like. Some of them did a really good job, we were surprised!

The PPTs and the book shouldn't have any mistakes, the English has been checked and my coT did the Korean part.

ChrisIrish, thank you for your PPT! My coT thought it was really cute, and she used many of your slides in these PPTs.  She said some of the Korean is a little bit off, so she fixed it for our PPTs. If you want to fix yours, just download ours and copy and paste the Korea and/or insert the slide!

With the time table, again ignore the actual times. Just look at the order of the activities.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 03:33:51 PM by annataleen »

Offline busandar

• Super Waygook
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2016, 02:04:42 PM »
On vacation now and not able to send link.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 09:56:42 AM by busandar »

Offline ldw4686

• Newgookin
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2017, 01:34:43 PM »
If anyone wants the movie w/ Korean subtitles, send me a PM, and I'll send you the link from my Google Drive.

This is the entire movie with subtitles built into it, so it's super easy; just load and play.

I'm not sure if it's appropriate to post it here, in the event that it looks sketchy... :angel:

I sent a PM, but not sure if you will receive it... I have a message stating that I can't send PM until I have a 5 count... Not sure what that is. But if you don't receive my PM, can you please send me the link. TIA

Offline afheil89

• Super Waygook
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2017, 12:32:13 PM »
If anyone wants the movie w/ Korean subtitles, send me a PM, and I'll send you the link from my Google Drive.

This is the entire movie with subtitles built into it, so it's super easy; just load and play.

I'm not sure if it's appropriate to post it here, in the event that it looks sketchy... :angel:

I sent a PM, but not sure if you will receive it... I have a message stating that I can't send PM until I have a 5 count... Not sure what that is. But if you don't receive my PM, can you please send me the link. TIA

can you guys send the movie with the subtitles to me? :)
I teach, eat, and travel through Korea and write about it. http://www.ashleyheil.com

Offline afheil89

• Super Waygook
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2017, 10:31:07 AM »
Nevermind, I found them on another website. By the way though, the subtitles someone posted on here didn't work though, they were in chinese...
I teach, eat, and travel through Korea and write about it. http://www.ashleyheil.com

Offline hloper2008

• Waygookin
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2017, 11:51:13 AM »
Hi guys,

I did something different for my students to earn their Disgust badge.  I did the numbers powerpoint, but most of my students told me they didn't have a really strong disgust memory. So I found Burtie Bots Every Flavor Beans (Harry Potter jelly beans and yes I did find them in Korea).  The night before I split the boxes up between delicious and disgusting.  I took it into class and told them that what each box meant.  Then I mixed them all together (much to their dismay) and then gave each student three jelly beans.  We'd wait between each bean and they had to tell me either delicious or disgusting.  It was quite hilarious.  There was even one of my trouble students who couldn't figure out why he had three disgusting jelly beans lol.  I had other ideas too about doing a blind taste test with delicious foods: ice cream, brownies, potato chips, oreos...and disgusting food: wasabi   peas, the fermented/rotten fish Korean restaurants serve as a side dish sometimes, many different types of baby food, peanut butter (it's not disgusting but according to my kids it's one of the worst foods out there  :rolleyes:), and the jelly beans.  In the end I was lazy and just went with the jelly beans, but the options are endless. 

Offline SnackySnack

• Veteran
  • What do I love more than snacks?. . .More snacks^^
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2017, 01:17:59 PM »
Hi guys,

I did something different for my students to earn their Disgust badge.  I did the numbers powerpoint, but most of my students told me they didn't have a really strong disgust memory. So I found Burtie Bots Every Flavor Beans (Harry Potter jelly beans and yes I did find them in Korea).  The night before I split the boxes up between delicious and disgusting.  I took it into class and told them that what each box meant.  Then I mixed them all together (much to their dismay) and then gave each student three jelly beans.  We'd wait between each bean and they had to tell me either delicious or disgusting.  It was quite hilarious.  There was even one of my trouble students who couldn't figure out why he had three disgusting jelly beans lol.  I had other ideas too about doing a blind taste test with delicious foods: ice cream, brownies, potato chips, oreos...and disgusting food: wasabi   peas, the fermented/rotten fish Korean restaurants serve as a side dish sometimes, many different types of baby food, peanut butter (it's not disgusting but according to my kids it's one of the worst foods out there  :rolleyes:), and the jelly beans.  In the end I was lazy and just went with the jelly beans, but the options are endless.

Sweet! Where exactly did you find the Harry Potter jelly beans? I may do a 5 Senses Camp this summer and those would be perfect. Please and thanks^^
Save 5% off your next iherb order! (New and returning customers^^) https://iherb.co/2pwkd6cb

Offline hloper2008

• Waygookin
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2017, 03:01:19 PM »
I've seen them in Korean candy stores where they carry lots of different kinds of candies.  I've also seen them at some foreign marts usually the ones that carry more Western foods than Southeast Asian foods.  Hope this helps!

Offline SnackySnack

• Veteran
  • What do I love more than snacks?. . .More snacks^^
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2017, 11:41:00 AM »
I've seen them in Korean candy stores where they carry lots of different kinds of candies.  I've also seen them at some foreign marts usually the ones that carry more Western foods than Southeast Asian foods.  Hope this helps!

Okay, great. Thanks much for the immediate response!
Save 5% off your next iherb order! (New and returning customers^^) https://iherb.co/2pwkd6cb

Offline hereweare

• Explorer
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2017, 05:08:32 PM »
I'm doing an Inside Out camp this summer but my school doesn't have the budget for the film. Does anyone know where I can download it with Korean subs? Thanks!

Offline afheil89

• Super Waygook
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2017, 09:17:10 PM »
Hi! I downloaded the movie here https://fmovies.is/film/inside-out.w0r7

but you have to downlaod the subtitle file seperately from another website. you also have to make sure you have like either gom media player or naver media player in order to play the subtitles.

I think this was maybe the website  I got the subtitles from. Make sure you extract the subtitle file and put them in a seperate folder with the movie, and that they are named the exact same thing in order for them to sync correctly. http://www.yifysubtitles.com/subtitles/inside-out-korean-yify-76544