September 20, 2017, 08:15:51 PM

Lesson Plan Downloads

Lesson Plan Downloads:  Full access to Lesson Plans are available with a subscription; monthly and yearly options are available for your convenience.  Click here for Subscriptions (You can also click here for details)

Author Topic: Invader Zim game template  (Read 1350 times)

Offline smackle3

• Adventurer
Invader Zim game template
« on: July 01, 2015, 01:47:00 PM »
I love Invader Zim so I finally decided to make an IZ game!

It took me a few days to finish (I'm not sure why) so I hope somebody uses it.

Just a few of things:
I included the fonts in the zip file. I was able to embed the Invader font but not the others.

The WAV files are not named correctly. The WAV file named "Slide 1" is actually for slide 2 in the ppt, and so on.

There's a problem with the numbers not disappearing after clicking on certain questions. I really don't know how to fix it, maybe you do? The problem is that when you click for points it takes you another slide with cards, where you can select a card. However, after selecting and going back to the main page, all the numbers are back up again.

I'm not a huge fan of sound effects so the point slides don't have any.

Please keep all the files together.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 01:52:14 PM by smackle3 »

Offline ashwalton

• Adventurer
  • The Same is Lame!
Re: Invader Zim game template
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 06:12:14 PM »
I had a lot of free time today so I went way back into the lesson plan section looking for ideas for next semester when I found this game. As a huge fan of Invader Zim I automatically downloaded. There were a few problems with hyperlinks that I fixed up (hopefully) so should be good to go now!!

Buy/Sell/Trade

Employment