September 25, 2017, 05:16:49 PM

Author Topic: A thread for pointless Friday ramblings.  (Read 356493 times)

Offline Pennypie

• Expert Waygook
Re: A thread for pointless Friday ramblings.
« Reply #4180 on: July 14, 2017, 05:49:18 PM »
Yeah making sure the awkward info is out of the way before makes it easier to compromise and not feel pushed into anything. Who is paying what, what kinda cleaning schedule, food cost/prep, just put it all out there.

Luckily my once a week full clean of the place has worked really well. Both just clean till it's done. One person cooks and the other cleans the dishes. We have a joint account that we use for buying food or for dates.  Being on the same page really lowers the stress of living with someone. Especially so close (most of us have 1 rooms I assume).

Thankfully it's a two room so I can go sit in the little dining/kitchen/living room if we have a row and glare at him through the frosted glass wall/sliding door/thing.

Offline Pennypie

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #4181 on: July 14, 2017, 05:51:59 PM »
Been with my other half for 7 years, have lived with him now for one and a half years. I am one of those people that likes my privacy and space and hates small talk. I avoided the close proximity for as long as I could really, and then came crunch time. Honestly it hasn't been bad at all. We have our arguments, mostly relating to dishes and cleaning drains. We are quite happy to be alone but together  so , I will have my headphones on watching series and he will have his on playing computer games etc.

I honestly freaked out completely when I had to move in with him. My advice, sort out who pays what. We do a 50/50 of everything. Decide whose chores are whose and what level of mess is comfortable for you both. Make a plan for "me" time, where you can have some downtime/quiet time on your own if that is what you are used to.

Good luck!!!

Yeah this weekend we made a spreadsheet of who does what. I'm mainly worried about the cleaning because he is OCD levels of clean (I mean, not making an OCD joke, he actually is) so it's going to be a challenge but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

I hope it works out as well for me as it is for you!

Offline donovan

• The Legend
  • 후레쉬
« Reply #4182 on: July 14, 2017, 09:07:30 PM »
you: clean
me: monitor your OCD

Offline donovan

• The Legend
  • 후레쉬
« Reply #4183 on: July 14, 2017, 09:18:15 PM »
I just noticed a female scooter delivery driver for the first time. I wonder if she values her life (and the lives of pedestrians) any more than her male counterparts seem to.

Offline yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #4184 on: July 17, 2017, 11:45:22 AM »
This was a fun read, if anyone's bored.  A wee bit predictable (I may just read too much sci fi) but I really enjoyed the ride. 

https://www.sbnation.com/a/17776-football/chapter-1

Offline Chinguetti

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #4185 on: July 17, 2017, 12:01:19 PM »
Today is one of those days that is just warm enough to be uncomfortable but still too "cool" for the school to justify turning on the A/C.

I'm going to be sneaky about it and turn it on anyway because I know the other teachers are gonna be sneaky about it, too, and turn it on as soon as the ones who might tattle are gone (they get to leave early for some reason).

Nothing like coordinated espionage and treachery to start off the week.

Offline Chinguetti

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #4186 on: July 17, 2017, 01:04:44 PM »
Today is one of those days that is just warm enough to be uncomfortable but still too "cool" for the school to justify turning on the A/C.

I'm going to be sneaky about it and turn it on anyway because I know the other teachers are gonna be sneaky about it, too, and turn it on as soon as the ones who might tattle are gone (they get to leave early for some reason).

Nothing like coordinated espionage and treachery to start off the week.

And so it begins.

Offline CO2

• The Legend
  • Don't let the bastards grind you down.
« Reply #4187 on: July 17, 2017, 01:28:35 PM »
Nothing like coordinated espionage and treachery   teachery to start off the week.
Ignoring isnít the same as ignorance, you have to work at it.

Offline CO2

• The Legend
« Reply #4188 on: July 18, 2017, 03:15:24 PM »
"Last week, I had a very interested episode. I was boring so I called my bf (best friend) on my handphone and we made an appointment on Itaewon. We went to a famous restaurant and ate a soju and we was very drunken. Then I tried to call to some girls to have beer party, but they all had a promise. So my brother did hunting because he said he wants to have a sex with beautiful girls. He is playboy, so he did hunting and should talked to one women who had a nice hip and she was glamour. But frankly speaking, I am a headache and I worried I will overeat on my Y-shirt and my condition was not good, so I went to home to my villa to take a rest in my panties and looked at the tv with a funny gagman.
Today, I will play with my friend 2 hours later and we will eat a delicious hamburger set at Shake Shack Gangnam branch. Furthermore, I had better send to my boss an email until tomorrow because to show him I am diligent. I just entered the company, but I have too much stress. I am very hard right now."

Stolen from OINK

Online kyndo

• The Legend
« Reply #4189 on: July 18, 2017, 05:09:55 PM »
"Last week, I had a very interested episode. I was boring so I called my bf (best friend) on my handphone and we made an appointment on Itaewon. We went to a famous restaurant and ate a soju and we was very drunken. Then I tried to call to some girls to have beer party, but they all had a promise. So my brother did hunting because he said he wants to have a sex with beautiful girls. He is playboy, so he did hunting and should talked to one women who had a nice hip and she was glamour. But frankly speaking, I am a headache and I worried I will overeat on my Y-shirt and my condition was not good, so I went to home to my villa to take a rest in my panties and looked at the tv with a funny gagman.
Today, I will play with my friend 2 hours later and we will eat a delicious hamburger set at Shake Shack Gangnam branch. Furthermore, I had better send to my boss an email until tomorrow because to show him I am diligent. I just entered the company, but I have too much stress. I am very hard right now."

Stolen from OINK
Shake Shake is legit.
I live in the wopwops, so having an honest (if overpriced) burger was a nice experience.

Also, "hanging out at home with gagmen in your panties" sounds vaguely unsettling. (split clauses ftw)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 05:13:48 PM by kyndo »

Online #basedcowboyshirt

• The Legend
  • My ring is a mansion.
« Reply #4190 on: July 18, 2017, 05:37:29 PM »

Stolen from OINK
Shake Shake is legit.
I live in the wopwops, so having an honest (if overpriced) burger was a nice experience.

Also, "hanging out at home with gagmen in your panties" sounds vaguely unsettling. (split clauses ftw)

The Koreanized pronunciation of Shake Shack truly is a gift to the world.

Offline Chinguetti

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #4191 on: July 19, 2017, 03:32:48 PM »
I know I shouldn't, but I'm splurging on that sweet potato and fried chicken dish that I always overeat whenever I buy it, tonight. I'll probably be sluggish tomorrow. But it'll be worth it.

Online #basedcowboyshirt

• The Legend
  • My ring is a mansion.
« Reply #4192 on: July 19, 2017, 03:48:50 PM »
I know I shouldn't, but I'm splurging on that sweet potato and fried chicken dish that I always overeat whenever I buy it, tonight. I'll probably be sluggish tomorrow. But it'll be worth it.

Wait what? That sounds p good.

Offline yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #4193 on: July 19, 2017, 03:49:56 PM »

Wait what? That sounds p good.

I want that.  I enjoy both those components, so why not together? 

Offline jddavis7

• Super Waygook
« Reply #4194 on: July 19, 2017, 03:53:03 PM »
Seems like a lot of forum users are watched these days.

Offline CO2

• The Legend
« Reply #4195 on: July 19, 2017, 03:57:14 PM »

I could get tarted up for you.

Offline yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #4196 on: July 19, 2017, 04:03:28 PM »

Ooo la la  :-*  I hope you're more sweet than sour. 

Online #basedcowboyshirt

• The Legend
  • My ring is a mansion.
« Reply #4197 on: July 19, 2017, 04:08:41 PM »
Breaking: Waygook.org is now rated PG-13. Viewer discretion is advised.

I saw they made Waygook.org user Skyehawks into Waygook.org moderator Skyehawks. See any other Waygook.org moderators recently made?

Offline CO2

• The Legend
« Reply #4198 on: July 19, 2017, 04:40:53 PM »

I'm like a chicken ball.

P.S.  Donovan/Kyndo, there's a bar at the bottom of the picture that lets you scroll across to see the whole picture.  :afro:

Offline yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #4199 on: July 19, 2017, 04:50:35 PM »

I'm like a chicken ball.

P.S.  Donovan/Kyndo, there's a bar at the bottom of the picture that lets you scroll across to see the whole picture.  :afro:

Now you're just being saucy.

Buy/Sell/Trade

Employment