September 25, 2017, 05:02:43 PM

Author Topic: A thread for pointless Friday ramblings.  (Read 356463 times)

Online #basedcowboyshirt

• The Legend
  • My ring is a mansion.
Re: A thread for pointless Friday ramblings.
« Reply #3700 on: April 28, 2017, 04:19:26 PM »
WAYGOOK.ORG USER #BIASEDCOWBOYSHIRT

CEASE AND DESIST YOUR BIASES AGAINST DELICIOUS SNACKS

Okay.

Actually I can't wait to go stuff myself with meat and beer as a Friday night reward to myself for existing.

I WILL SEIZE AND ASSIST

u want go love motel?

Offline CO2

• The Legend
  • Don't let the bastards grind you down.
« Reply #3701 on: April 28, 2017, 04:22:54 PM »
WAYGOOK.ORG USER #BIASEDCOWBOYSHIRT

CEASE AND DESIST YOUR BIASES AGAINST DELICIOUS SNACKS

Okay.

Actually I can't wait to go stuff myself with meat and beer as a Friday night reward to myself for existing.

I WILL SEIZE AND ASSIST

u want go love motel?

God dammit. My claim to fame. hahahaha Is that where the meat will get stuffed?

And yes
Ignoring isnít the same as ignorance, you have to work at it.

Offline CO2

• The Legend
« Reply #3702 on: April 28, 2017, 05:06:37 PM »
Holy shit, some kid just smashed his face off the desk (grade 1 or 2 kid). Right above his eye was a inch gash, blood all over his face. He's screaming, the Korean after school teacher is dumbstruck. Nurse comes up and assesses, tries to pick him up. Nope.

CO2, teacher. Help!

I GOT THIS.

So there's me carrying a bloody child down 4 flights of stairs. People looking, kids going WHHHAAAAAA???

Kids kicking, he's screaming, but I got him. I didn't do 10 years of Boy Scouts to drop a kid down some stairs. I have resolve.

Get down there, drop him on the bed.

Feel like a god damn hero. Adrenaline man, ain't nothing like it.

See Camden pull THAT shit off.

Andddddddddddd now I have a lost child who doesn't even go to school here. God dammit, bad omen for my holidays.

Offline kriztee

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #3703 on: April 28, 2017, 05:12:35 PM »
Holy shit, some kid just smashed his face off the desk (grade 1 or 2 kid). Right above his eye was a inch gash, blood all over his face. He's screaming, the Korean after school teacher is dumbstruck. Nurse comes up and assesses, tries to pick him up. Nope.

CO2, teacher. Help!

I GOT THIS.

So there's me carrying a bloody child down 4 flights of stairs. People looking, kids going WHHHAAAAAA???

Kids kicking, he's screaming, but I got him. I didn't do 10 years of Boy Scouts to drop a kid down some stairs. I have resolve.

Andddddddddddd now I have a lost child who doesn't even go to school here. God dammit, bad omen for my holidays.
Random children who aren't students have appeared around my school too. They're chilling beside me in the library right now... They don't look old enough for middle school but they're just hanging out at my elementary school... I don't like this... Friday afternoon checkers is being inturrupted cuz I don't want kids to watch me get my butt handed to me at a game...

Offline kriztee

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #3704 on: April 28, 2017, 05:23:46 PM »
Another group of students found my iPod, asked what it is, said "Ew, old" then ran off.
I don't care that it's old! What else will hold 160GB of music I listened to in high school and embarrassingly still listen to today!?

*continues to listen to MSI while letting the haters hate*

Offline What?What?

• Super Waygook
« Reply #3705 on: April 28, 2017, 05:32:49 PM »

CO2, teacher. Help!

I GOT THIS.

I have no idea why, but I read this and my brain immediately followed it with

..... and so are the days of our lives....
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 05:41:31 PM by What?What? »
People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
-A.A. Milne

Offline CO2

• The Legend
« Reply #3706 on: April 28, 2017, 05:44:53 PM »
..... and so are the day of our lives....

You wanna here a Days of our Lives story? Gather round, it's a doozy, it's about the dumbest thing I've ever heard a person say. EVER. This is a slog but the payoff is well worth it.

So, I'm dating Courtney. She lives with her bestie, Kim. Kim and I don't get on well. She's an airhead and super judgmental of EVERYTHING.

So, they watch DOOL. I get sucked in, inevitably.

In DOOL, Lucas and Sammie are star crossed lovers. They're not always together, but they find each other for 6 months of episodes and inevitably split up for another 6.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

So, Sammy is back with Lucas for a few weeks, but what's this? EJ has appeared in town, the young, millionaire playboy from England. Dashing and handsome. He likes Sammy.

So Sammy and him have a tryst at a hotel. She regrets it immediately. "My god, I just got back together with Lucas. What the hell am I doing.?" She leaves. She cuts off contact with EJ.

NOW, a few weeks of episodes later, the grand reveal. Sammy is pregnant. But, my lord, whose baby is it? Cue Kim.

:-* Pfffft, this is so stupid!

:police: Hmmmmm, why's that, Kim?

:-* There's no suspense.

:police: What do you mean? licks lips, knowing this will be good

:-* There's no tension. They're gonna know if it's EJ's baby if it comes out with an accent.

:police: ----> :huh: mutes TV

:police: Sorry, one more time?

:-* They're gonna know if it's EJ's baby if it comes out with an accent! Like, if it cries like this "Wah wah" (her normal crying voice) it's Lucas', and if it comes out like this "Wah Wah" (a "shine yo shoes, guvna" cockney accent from 1890 that she's only ever seen in cartoons) then it's EJ's.

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

:police: leave the room

Offline What?What?

• Super Waygook
« Reply #3707 on: April 28, 2017, 05:49:04 PM »
..... and so are the day of our lives....

You wanna here a Days of our Lives story? Gather round, it's a doozy, it's about the dumbest thing I've ever heard a person say. EVER. This is a slog but the payoff is well worth it.

So, I'm dating Courtney. She lives with her bestie, Kim. Kim and I don't get on well. She's an airhead and super judgmental of EVERYTHING.

So, they watch DOOL. I get sucked in, inevitably.

In DOOL, Lucas and Sammie are star crossed lovers. They're not always together, but they find each other for 6 months of episodes and inevitably split up for another 6.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

So, Sammy is back with Lucas for a few weeks, but what's this? EJ has appeared in town, the young, millionaire playboy from England. Dashing and handsome. He likes Sammy.

So Sammy and him have a tryst at a hotel. She regrets it immediately. "My god, I just got back together with Lucas. What the hell am I doing.?" She leaves. She cuts off contact with EJ.

NOW, a few weeks of episodes later, the grand reveal. Sammy is pregnant. But, my lord, whose baby is it? Cue Kim.

:-* Pfffft, this is so stupid!

:police: Hmmmmm, why's that, Kim?

:-* There's no suspense.

:police: What do you mean? licks lips, knowing this will be good

:-* There's no tension. They're gonna know if it's EJ's baby if it comes out with an accent.

:police: ----> :huh: mutes TV

:police: Sorry, one more time?

:-* They're gonna know if it's EJ's baby if it comes out with an accent! Like, if it cries like this "Wah wah" (her normal crying voice) it's Lucas', and if it comes out like this "Wah Wah" (a "shine yo shoes, guvna" cockney accent from 1890 that she's only ever seen in cartoons) then it's EJ's.

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

:police: leave the room

:shocked: (this is literally my face right now)
-A.A. Milne

Offline What?What?

• Super Waygook
« Reply #3708 on: April 28, 2017, 05:51:01 PM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

okay I can laugh now....... Sometimes it just takes a while to process the truth of how stupid some humans are.
-A.A. Milne

Offline CO2

• The Legend
« Reply #3709 on: April 28, 2017, 05:53:37 PM »
Another Kim line:

Concerning our Russian landlord; "That fu**ing Paki ripped us off!"  >:(

Kim.............. I mean, racism aside, the guy is white as a sheet. I mean, at least get the racism right if you're gonna be racist.

Offline kriztee

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #3710 on: April 28, 2017, 05:56:28 PM »
Someone should join me for checkers

http://skillgames.guru/61503

Offline donovan

• The Legend
  • 후레쉬
« Reply #3711 on: April 28, 2017, 06:06:50 PM »
Slow day. I'm bringing one back from the archives.

Is anybody out there no-pooing? I think I'd like to try.
I was no-poo for a year before I gave up on it. For me, after my hair got past a certain length, it was just too oily and gross. Co-only also results in heavy-feeling hair for me. Could never really figure out the baking soda nonsense. Easiest/best for your hair is to use either goat's milk shampoo bar or some SLS-free shampoo coupled with cone-free conditioner (if you use it)

My hair is super finicky so I've explored a lot of options, but I'm thinking of returning to the good ol' "cut it all off" method lol

I have not 'pooed' for a couple months now. I'm doing straight baking soda with some apple cider vinegar for conditioner and it's working like a charm. No more itchy, pimply scalp. My wife even thinks it's thickened my hair a bit just when it seemed to be starting to thin.

Offline What?What?

• Super Waygook
« Reply #3712 on: April 28, 2017, 06:24:06 PM »
Another Kim line:

Concerning our Russian landlord; "That fu**ing Paki ripped us off!"  >:(

Kim.............. I mean, racism aside, the guy is white as a sheet. I mean, at least get the racism right if you're gonna be racist.

*screaming with laughter*

Ahhhh, I need to find myself a random stupid to laugh at regularly. That is great!!!
-A.A. Milne

Offline yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #3713 on: April 28, 2017, 06:56:37 PM »
New bus driver. Same old song and dance of "Where are you from? Really? You have a Korean face! Huh wow."

Offline JNM

• The Legend
« Reply #3714 on: May 01, 2017, 12:16:33 PM »
What a week!

We all know that today (May 1st) is Labour Day, Wednesday (3rd) is Budda's Birthday, and Friday (5th) is Children's day.

Most of you probably know that May the Forth, is Star Wars day.

But I just learned that May 2 is Scurvy Awareness day! So don't forget to raise a glass of OJ (perhaps with some vodka in it), and celebrate a whole week of holidays!

NB: I am self-employed, so even the red days aren't real holidays for me anyway.

Offline grey

• Hero of Waygookistan
  • Cya West Japan aka Baby China
« Reply #3715 on: May 01, 2017, 12:41:37 PM »
What a week!

We all know that today (May 1st) is Labour Day, Wednesday (3rd) is Budda's Birthday, and Friday (5th) is Children's day.

Most of you probably know that May the Forth, is Star Wars day.

But I just learned that May 2 is Scurvy Awareness day! So don't forget to raise a glass of OJ (perhaps with some vodka in it), and celebrate a whole week of holidays!

NB: I am self-employed, so even the red days aren't real holidays for me anyway.

I'm sorry to hear that. Grey proceeds to give JNM an Internet caesar.
Ko fills half his luggage with instant noodles for his international business travels, a lesson he learned after assuming on his first trip that three packages would suffice for six days. ďMan, was I wrong. Since then, I always make sure I pack enough.Ē
-AP

Offline Chinguetti

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #3716 on: May 01, 2017, 12:47:11 PM »
Yeah, super looking forward to it, I've got an entire week off beginning on Wednesday since my schools don't see the point of having classes in the middle of all that. Summer vacation just isn't soon enough.

Wish the kids here could really understand the significance and importance of May 4th, though.

Offline HaLo3

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #3717 on: May 01, 2017, 12:50:36 PM »
Yeah, super looking forward to it, I've got an entire week off beginning on Wednesday since my schools don't see the point of having classes in the middle of all that. Summer vacation just isn't soon enough.

Wish the kids here could really understand the significance and importance of May 4th, though.
My bf's boss is a huuuge SW fan and he told him about May the Fourth be with you... I think he earned some brownie points, haha.

Offline Chinguetti

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #3718 on: May 01, 2017, 01:02:26 PM »

My bf's boss is a huuuge SW fan and he told him about May the Fourth be with you... I think he earned some brownie points, haha.

Geekdom is the universal culture.

Offline HaLo3

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #3719 on: May 01, 2017, 06:08:56 PM »

Geekdom is the universal culture.
And I love it. I have a couple super geeky students I have bonded with over Marvel and DC.

Buy/Sell/Trade

Employment