September 20, 2017, 08:04:34 PM

Author Topic: A thread for pointless Friday ramblings.  (Read 351942 times)

Online yirj17

• The Legend
Re: A thread for pointless Friday ramblings.
« Reply #1680 on: October 17, 2016, 01:10:09 PM »
I must confess that I also thought Kyndo was male...

Haven't been on here long enough to see the previous profile pic but whoops. Wonder who else on here I've mistakenly perceived as the incorrect sex  :laugh:

Offline The Arm

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1681 on: October 17, 2016, 01:17:57 PM »
I sometimes wonder what people look like in real life  ;D

In my head, for some reason, AgentMichaelScarn is a right handsome devil  :laugh:

Offline HaLo3

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1682 on: October 17, 2016, 01:26:36 PM »
So the Gangnam murderer that stabbed the random woman in the bathroom was sentenced to 30 years. I feel like it should have been more, but at the same time am surprised he even got that.

Offline moonbrie

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1683 on: October 17, 2016, 02:50:23 PM »
Today my principal apparently called MY DESK PHONE to ask me to come to her office. I couldn't, because I teach 4 classes in a row on Mondays. She's never called my desk phone before so I was like, oh, certainly this time she's mad at me and doesn't want to just braid my hair/give me a hotdog bread/give me juice

Between 3rd and 4th periods she was in the teachers' office and I saw her and told her I was sorry, I teach 4th period, and she told me just to come down to her office quickly

I was so nervous, surely finally this is the time she's mad at me for something, because seriously usually bosses aren't like I NEED TO TALK TO YOU NOW when nothing is wrong

Nope

She gave me two huge muffins to eat for lunch

Offline krissyboo75

• Expert Waygook
  • Please understand our unique culture~
« Reply #1684 on: October 17, 2016, 03:02:46 PM »
There's an awfully long discussion about my class/ a class schedule change and I keep hearing my name but nothing has been said to me yet...

Offline donovan

• The Legend
  • 후레쉬
« Reply #1685 on: October 17, 2016, 03:04:23 PM »

In my head, for some reason, AgentMichaelScarn is a right handsome devil  :laugh:
Yeah. He's dreamy. Spotted him at McClutchie's once~

Offline krissyboo75

• Expert Waygook
  • Please understand our unique culture~
« Reply #1686 on: October 17, 2016, 03:12:25 PM »

I found one person on Instagram before and they were totally not what I had pictured (but not in a bad way)

Online yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #1687 on: October 17, 2016, 03:29:01 PM »
Moonbrie, clearly she was worried the muffins would get cold unless you got them immediately! Or she wanted you to have one muffin for breakfast and the other for a snack.  :laugh:

YoungMin

« Reply #1688 on: October 17, 2016, 03:39:10 PM »

You know it.  :wink:

Offline Dave Stepz

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #1689 on: October 17, 2016, 03:51:14 PM »

You know it.  :wink:

Don't fall for it.  It is all a little redundant for a married man who can't tell the difference between a man and a woman.   :-*  :lipsrsealed: 'Wow, did you always have that deep voice, honey?'  :afro:

Online yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #1690 on: October 17, 2016, 04:25:51 PM »
I need to get started on planning winter camp. That's going to arrive really quickly.

So far I just have a basic theme and have been jotting down ideas/activities/projects. I did a survey in class not too long ago, asking if the students would rather make comics or board games. The unanimous consensus was comics! Comics & art camp it is!

Offline #basedcowboyshirt

• The Legend
  • My ring is a mansion.
« Reply #1691 on: October 17, 2016, 04:50:08 PM »
Today my principal apparently called MY DESK PHONE to ask me to come to her office. I couldn't, because I teach 4 classes in a row on Mondays. She's never called my desk phone before so I was like, oh, certainly this time she's mad at me and doesn't want to just braid my hair/give me a hotdog bread/give me juice

Between 3rd and 4th periods she was in the teachers' office and I saw her and told her I was sorry, I teach 4th period, and she told me just to come down to her office quickly

I was so nervous, surely finally this is the time she's mad at me for something, because seriously usually bosses aren't like I NEED TO TALK TO YOU NOW when nothing is wrong

Nope

She gave me two huge muffins to eat for lunch

Muffins are basically cupcakes. Little cakes loaded with glucose poison. She's trying to feed you sugar.

Offline kyndo

• The Legend
« Reply #1692 on: October 17, 2016, 05:15:25 PM »
Wait, whoa, hold on a gosh darn minute!
I am a dude.
I am the very epitome of manliness. I have no idea where all of this is coming from!
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go off in a corner and sniffle for a while until my feelings feel better.

My mind had also not only assigned you as male, but with a Ken Bone look and a commanding baritone voice. It also assigned you the number 37, the color periwinkle, the puppet account AngelinKorea, and strangest of all, a nutty/savory flavor with a somewhat grainy texture.
Your mind is clever (ish). While I have no idea who Ken Bone is, I'm sure he's a handsome devil!
I'm not a numerologist, but "1337" tends to pop up quite a bit when I'm around.
I didn't know periwinkle was a colour, but looking at Home Depot paint charts, I feel like I'm more of a 'S-G-570 Lace Blue', or maybe a 'S-G-600 Deep Azure Blue' type of human being.
I, uh, do not have, and never have had, a puppet account. And if I did, it certainly wouldn't be AngelinKorea as I personally feel that englishrose (maybe?) has his hands in that account. Or maybe not... I'm not very good at telling people apart.  :-[
As for how I taste... I'm not even gonna go there except to say that I am deadly toxic. Deadly toxic. I leave a trail of dead mosquitoes where'er I go.

Offline yirgacheffe

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1693 on: October 17, 2016, 05:21:30 PM »
I am a dude.
I am the very epitome of manliness. I have no idea where all of this is coming from!
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go off in a corner and sniffle for a while until my feelings feel better.

My mind had also not only assigned you as male, but with a Ken Bone look and a commanding baritone voice. It also assigned you the number 37, the color periwinkle, the puppet account AngelinKorea, and strangest of all, a nutty/savory flavor with a somewhat grainy texture.
Your mind is clever (ish). While I have no idea who Ken Bone is, I'm sure he's a handsome devil!
I didn't know periwinkle was a colour, but looking at Home Depot paint charts, I feel like I'm more of a 'S-G-570 Lace Blue', or maybe a 'S-G-600 Deep Azure Blue' type of human being.
I, uh, do not have, and never have had, a puppet account. And if I did, it certainly wouldn't be AngelinKorea as I personally feel that englishrose (maybe?) has his hands in that account. Or maybe not... I'm not very good at telling people apart.  :-[
As for how I taste... I'm not even gonna go there except to say that I am deadly toxic. Deadly toxic. I leave a trail of dead mosquitoes where'er I go.

Yeah, I've always thought that, too. :laugh: I also thought englishrose was female for the first month or two that he started posting. Or maybe he is.

Offline DMZabductee

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1694 on: October 17, 2016, 05:31:28 PM »
I am a dude.

Yeah, I've always thought that, too. :laugh: I also thought englishrose was female for the first month or two that he started posting. Or maybe he is.

Me too. Their writing styles' were too similar and englishrose dropped off the radar around the time that angelinkorea joined IIRC. My conspiracy radar def went off haha ...  :undecided:

Also if my comment last week had anything to do with setting off all the speculation about kyndo's gender then my bad. Rightly or wrongly, I've always imagined kyndo as a dude too  :blank:

there was a loud whoosh as I read his comment  :undecided:

Offline donovan

• The Legend
  • 후레쉬
« Reply #1695 on: October 17, 2016, 05:49:36 PM »
I am a dude.

"I serve the 1337." - Hillary Clinton

And yes, Ken Bone has proven to be deadly toxic.

Offline kyndo

• The Legend
« Reply #1696 on: October 17, 2016, 07:39:55 PM »

"I serve the 1337." - Hillary Clinton
And yes, Ken Bone has proven to be deadly toxic.
That's exactly me!
Well, exactly me if you minus the pedo-moustache, the führer combover, the stalker glasses, about 75kg,  the prep-vest, the aura of unrelenting scepticism, and the lofty company this fellow keeps.

I gotta say, your first proposed likeness of me was kinder.  :sad:

Offline donovan

• The Legend
  • 후레쉬
« Reply #1697 on: October 17, 2016, 09:01:02 PM »
I'm willing to admit my instincts fail me at times. I know whenever I read Scarn's posts it's always in an excited, gruff Steve Carrel half-squeal without a hint of the Yorkshire accent that would surely pervade his (his?) actual voice. Maybe that's partly because I have no idea what a Yorkshire dialect should sound like. Anyway, I can live not knowing for the sake of preserving the mystique of our forum personalities. Heaven forbid too much of my own true identity were revealed here.

Offline moonbrie

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1698 on: October 18, 2016, 10:53:16 AM »
 >:( you left this bread on your desk. we don't do that
:undecided: uh I'm sorry
>:( you shouldn't leave the bread on your desk like that
:undecided: ok
>:( you need to put it in a box, because of the bugs
:undecided: where should I have gotten a box?
>:( you can put it in a box
:undecided: where can I get a box?
>:( or in a plastic bag
 >:( you shouldn't eat it because of the bugs
>:( it's up to your decision but I recommend not to eat it
>:( (continues looking at me expectantly)

Less than 5 minutes in the door and this woman finds something to hassle me about

sometimes I feel like I get unreasonably annoyed at her but it's not that hard to be like "oh, here are some boxes/plastic bags, if you are going to leave some bread at school it's better to put it in a box"

but nah, she always has to make it as if I'm a child who has never done anything in my life and made some terrible mistake that I should have known better not to do, and practically lecture me about it while being unsatisfied with my responses

it's bread

it's not going to kill me

Offline yirgacheffe

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #1699 on: October 18, 2016, 11:21:03 AM »
>:( you left this bread on your desk. we don't do that
:undecided: uh I'm sorry
>:( you shouldn't leave the bread on your desk like that
>:( you need to put it in a box, because of the bugs
:undecided: where should I have gotten a box?
>:( you can put it in a box
:undecided: where can I get a box?
>:( or in a plastic bag
 >:( you shouldn't eat it because of the bugs
>:( it's up to your decision but I recommend not to eat it
>:( (continues looking at me expectantly)

Less than 5 minutes in the door and this woman finds something to hassle me about

sometimes I feel like I get unreasonably annoyed at her but it's not that hard to be like "oh, here are some boxes/plastic bags, if you are going to leave some bread at school it's better to put it in a box"

but nah, she always has to make it as if I'm a child who has never done anything in my life and made some terrible mistake that I should have known better not to do, and practically lecture me about it while being unsatisfied with my responses

it's bread

it's not going to kill me

You barbarian! Don't you know civilised people carry boxes with them just in case?! Cats know how it's done.

Buy/Sell/Trade

Employment