February 21, 2017, 06:13:08 AM

American-owned Poly Needs Teachers for March
Details: 10:00 a.m. 8:15 p.m. Mon/Wed/Fri (includes paid preparation) 10:00 a.m. 7:30 p.m. Tues/Thurs (includes paid preparation) 2.8~3.0 Million Won (depending on degree/experience) ***************************** Benefits offered: - Single, non-shared, furnished housing - Pre-paid airfare to and from Korea - Severance bonus upon the completion of the 1-year contract - National Medical Insurance: 50% - No weekend classes - No split shifts - No internet/telephone lessons - Fixed, scheduled teaching blocks (You will not be teaching past your scheduled hours.) Explore the area with Google Earth: 373530.10N 127 043.93E View our Kindergarten speeches on YouTube (Search: Seongbuk Poly) ***************************** The ideal applicant: The ideal applicant holds a degree in Education, English, Communications, or Linguistics. Teaching experience and/or experience in the field of childcare is almost a must. If you are interested in the position, please e-mail timgorin@seongbukpoly.com. For faster processing, please put "Applicant" in the subject heading.
http://sb.koreapolyschool.com

Author Topic: What video games are you playing right now?  (Read 11818 times)

Offline 02sanupp

• Adventurer
Re: What video games are you playing right now?
« Reply #280 on: December 14, 2016, 03:57:44 PM »
I downloaded Worms Armageddon for nostalgia purposes  :laugh:

Offline defenderoftherealm

• Super Waygook
  • Unleash the gangster.
« Reply #281 on: December 19, 2016, 02:44:50 PM »
I finally got a PS4.  I put Metal Gear Solid V: The phantom Pain in my PS4 for the first time and was blown away.  I can't recommend this game enough.  Go buy it now.

Offline KimDuHan

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #282 on: December 19, 2016, 07:11:39 PM »
I finally got a PS4.  I put Metal Gear Solid V: The phantom Pain in my PS4 for the first time and was blown away.  I can't recommend this game enough.  Go buy it now.

Congrats on the PS4 I can't justify a PS4 until I finish about 10 more PS3 games though. So about the time the ps5 comes out..

Offline yirj17

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #283 on: January 11, 2017, 11:10:00 AM »
Getting really into Starbound lately. It's quite fantastic.

Also a little addicted to Puzzle & Dragons on my phone.

Offline tunacookie

• Adventurer
« Reply #284 on: January 11, 2017, 11:19:43 AM »

Me too! Just got one last weekend. I'm playing The Last Of Us, it's awesome.

Offline e_p

• Adventurer
« Reply #285 on: January 11, 2017, 04:29:59 PM »
I was really disappointed with everything after the 1st/midway boss fight, so much repetition, really kind of dropped what I was considering an amazing game at the time.

Offline KimDuHan

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #286 on: January 11, 2017, 08:25:42 PM »
Dead island and Far Cry 4

Offline The Arm

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #287 on: February 08, 2017, 03:48:11 PM »
Just finished Super Mario World for probably the fifteenth time in my life. 

Is there a more perfect game? 

Offline Dave Stepz

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #288 on: February 08, 2017, 04:01:56 PM »

Zelda - Ocarina of Time

Maybe?

Offline The Arm

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #289 on: February 08, 2017, 04:12:26 PM »

Zelda - Ocarina of Time

Maybe?

Yea that's definitely up there for me too.  Stunning game. 

There's just something magical about SMW  :azn:

Offline Loki88

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #290 on: February 08, 2017, 04:32:34 PM »
Getting really into Starbound lately. It's quite fantastic.

I picked this up on a Steam sale. I agree, it's really well done.

-------------

I've been playing Rimworld recently. I had it for a long time but never played it. It's a very good game kinda like a more streamlined Dwarf Fortress.

Offline strugglebunny

• Veteran
« Reply #291 on: February 08, 2017, 04:42:19 PM »
I've taken a break from Skyrim and have been playing Dark Souls 3. I also just played through Shovel Knight for the first time recently.

I downloaded The Keep for the 3DS last night. It's a first person dungeon crawler in the vain of Dungeon Master, Eye of the Beholder, etc. Looks pretty neat so far.

Offline yirj17

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #292 on: February 08, 2017, 05:05:47 PM »

Zelda - Ocarina of Time

Maybe?

Yea that's definitely up there for me too.  Stunning game. 

There's just something magical about SMW  :azn:

Super Mario RPG is pretty fabulous. As is A Link to the Past. The SNES and N64 were my childhood.

Now I feel like playing Paper Mario again.

Offline Kwai_Chang_Kain

• Veteran
  • "I've got the best prices, and the best hardware"
« Reply #293 on: February 08, 2017, 05:06:47 PM »
I started playing The Secret World (TSW) recently and really enjoy it so far, probably one of the best MMO's I've ever played.
"Have you seen what the sith are wearing? It's like every fashion designer in the galaxy went over to the dark side."

Offline Nathan991

• Waygookin
« Reply #294 on: February 08, 2017, 05:52:45 PM »
So I'm having issues with my building's ISP ... what do you all use for your ISP? Do you find downloading games on your consoles slow?? I have a Wii U, PS4, and 3DS and will be getting the Switch at launch ... well, after it arrives from international shipping from the US.

I've been trying to work with my building's ISP to speed up our service. I know the infrastructure here sucks for foreign internet, but I'm wondering about your personal experiences and if anyone is able to get a high speed connection abroad?

Thanks everyone.

Offline ajr30

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #295 on: February 08, 2017, 09:39:00 PM »
Just finished Dark Souls 3 for the first time two days ago. I'm going through and getting some things I missed, NG+, and a new character soon. Other than that, Fire Emblem Awaking on my 3DS, Fire Emblem Heroes on my phone, and XCOM2 on PC.

Now I feel like playing Paper Mario again.

You can get 30% off Paper Mario for Wii U if you have enough coins on My Nintendo!

So I'm having issues with my building's ISP ... what do you all use for your ISP? Do you find downloading games on your consoles slow?? I have a Wii U, PS4, and 3DS and will be getting the Switch at launch ... well, after it arrives from international shipping from the US.

I've been trying to work with my building's ISP to speed up our service. I know the infrastructure here sucks for foreign internet, but I'm wondering about your personal experiences and if anyone is able to get a high speed connection abroad?

Thanks everyone.

Not sure how slow is slow but I sometimes have issues. Steam is pretty reliable but occasionally my Wii U will fail to download a game. I don't usually sit and watch it download though (same with my 3DS which doesn't have any issues) so I'm not sure how long they take. Definitely slower than Steam.

WoW stopped working completely for me. I could get it to connect to Battle.net but couldn't log in unless I used a VPN and then the lag was worse than it normally is. YouTube also has buffering issues at home when I'm not on a VPN. Using a VPN, it runs pretty fast though.

What ISP do you have? Mine is CJ. I heard KT is the best for foreign internet because they actually own the lines out of the country so it's possible that any bandwidth is being rented from them by other ISPs which means those other companies are probably purposely throttling the connections abroad.

Offline Mr G

• Veteran
  • Stickfigures are everywhere...
« Reply #296 on: February 09, 2017, 02:28:04 AM »
Final Fantasy 6 on a GBA eumlator. Finally got around to playing that one!

Offline Lurch

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #297 on: February 09, 2017, 10:02:06 AM »
I've got The Witcher 2 and Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past on the go. They complement each other nicely. Witcher 2 is all about the dialog. ALttP is all about game play, and I can play it on my tablet in my classroom while all my classes are canceled for graduation practice and what-not. Shh! Don't tell my VP.

Offline Mister Tim

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #298 on: February 09, 2017, 10:22:49 AM »
I've been playing the Enderal mod for Skyrim. For the unfamiliar, it's a huuuuge mod that pretty much replaces Skyrim with a completely new game. New map, new story, new leveling system; all built with Skyrim's engine and assets. It's pretty great so far. Anyone who plays Skyrim on PC (and honestly, why would you play it on anything else) should give it a shot.

Offline Jamie Hawks

• Explorer
« Reply #299 on: February 09, 2017, 10:24:29 AM »
Just finished Dark Souls 3 for the first time two days ago. I'm going through and getting some things I missed, NG+, and a new character soon. Other than that, Fire Emblem Awaking on my 3DS, Fire Emblem Heroes on my phone, and XCOM2 on PC.

Did you know there are a few new fire emblem games coming out (some remakes, some new) in the next 18 months. Personally im looking for the remake of a game that was never released in English (unless you modded) for the 3ds.

Recent Lesson Plans

Buy/Sell/Trade

Employment