April 24, 2017, 02:44:35 AM

Author Topic: KIIP Korean Immigration Integration Programme (사회통합프로그램)  (Read 100857 times)

Offline macteacher

• Super Waygook
Re: KIIP Korean Immigration Integration Programme (사회통합프로그램)
« Reply #540 on: April 03, 2017, 02:29:47 PM »
How do you sign up for their Korean classes? (Not KIIP program). The Website is in Korean and there is no English option that I can see.

kiip is the Korean classes

Offline cescudero95

• Adventurer
« Reply #541 on: April 12, 2017, 05:41:08 PM »
Hi,

So I got the location and time of my test now, posted as of yesterday on the site.  However, the Examination Ticket still doesn't load.  Was just wondering if that is normal.  Afaik I am supposed to bring that ticket printed out to the test.  Does it take time to generate?

Offline maxwelllisa

• Waygookin
« Reply #542 on: April 12, 2017, 06:47:55 PM »
I tried to apply for the pre-test, but it does not give me an option to make a selection on the application page, and therefore will not let me continue....its on the first page of the application. My only option to proceed is to select no I will not take a test and I will start at level 0....any ideas or solutions?

Offline kobayashi

• Super Waygook
« Reply #543 on: April 13, 2017, 11:15:06 AM »
if you guys are having problems you can phone your local immigration office. that's what i've done in the past.

since the program is run by immigration, they are obliged to help you. note: there's no guarantee anyone at your local immigration office will speak english, so maybe get a korean to call.

Offline damocha

• Adventurer
« Reply #544 on: April 13, 2017, 12:59:47 PM »
Hi,

So I got the location and time of my test now, posted as of yesterday on the site.  However, the Examination Ticket still doesn't load.  Was just wondering if that is normal.  Afaik I am supposed to bring that ticket printed out to the test.  Does it take time to generate?

It does take some time to generate, but it shouldn't be more than a minute. If it doesn't show after that, try opening the website in a different browser. Internet Explorer on a Windows machine is always the best option when it comes to anything Korean government related.

Good luck.

Offline cescudero95

• Adventurer
« Reply #545 on: April 13, 2017, 07:13:12 PM »
Thanks damocha, that seems to have been the case.  There were a lot of active x addons to install using IE, but I got it working and printed.

Offline cescudero95

• Adventurer
« Reply #546 on: April 21, 2017, 04:36:56 PM »
So I was assigned to Level 3, 중급1 (intermediate 1). 

When I go to the section to apply for classes, I only see weekday online classes.  I do have time open to select some of them, but should I wait for in person classes?  Do they become listed later?

If anyone has any insight on that let me know, thanks.

Offline rhchris1

• Veteran
« Reply #547 on: April 22, 2017, 12:47:46 AM »
So I was assigned to Level 3, 중급1 (intermediate 1). 

When I go to the section to apply for classes, I only see weekday online classes.  I do have time open to select some of them, but should I wait for in person classes?  Do they become listed later?

If anyone has any insight on that let me know, thanks.

You can register for the online class and then if a better in-person option appears later, you can drop the online class and switch. 

To answer your question, yes classes open sporadically it seems. 

Offline ryguy4

• Waygookin
« Reply #548 on: April 22, 2017, 06:06:50 PM »
Can I Use a tablet to participate in the online courses?

Recent Lesson Plans

Buy/Sell/Trade

Employment