October 24, 2017, 05:54:57 AM

Lesson Plan Downloads

Lesson Plan Downloads:  Full access to Lesson Plans are available with a subscription; monthly and yearly options are available for your convenience.  Click here for Subscriptions (You can also click here for details)

Author Topic: Board Game Camp  (Read 13959 times)

Offline ajr30

• Expert Waygook
Re: Board Game Camp
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2015, 02:20:23 AM »
English Game Masters
The camp taught language used when playing games. We mostly played the games as a large group each day and then the final day was spent playing games in small groups using a 20 minute timer to rotate around tables.
I'll post each day's materials on a separate post. There are 4 days (+1 post for book materials)

Day 1
Introduction
About Me Jenga
Games in English
Faces, Faces

ajr30 when you did the game terms did you do a video?  I see the ppt says watch and listen but there is nothing to watch or was it like a skit?

Thanks so much
nadine

I just noticed this. I've had a lot of people ask me about that PPT. There was a video the Korean teachers and me acted in. I don't have it anymore. They were embarrassed and asked me not to share it so I didn't keep it. You'll have to use your imagination and make a skit on your own. Just use the vocabulary from the other parts of the lesson (roll the dice, it's your turn, draw a card, i won, etc).

Offline Natz

• Veteran
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2016, 12:54:35 PM »
I've edited someone's great Mario-Mine craft board game and made it a blank template and also made a second board game with a Spongebob theme.

1. Mario-minecraft
2. Spongebob
3. Totoro

Just add the relevant pictures/words for the lesson and print out. Enjoy! ;D

Offline Kwai_Chang_Kain

• Veteran
  • "I've got the best prices, and the best hardware"
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2017, 03:00:51 PM »
I took ajgeorge's excellent board game PPT & made a card game vocab PPT. Feel free to use / modify it to suit your needs.
"Have you seen what the sith are wearing? It's like every fashion designer in the galaxy went over to the dark side."

Offline Charmedhpx77

• Waygookin
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2017, 11:26:53 AM »
I used some of this and changed it up a bit to fit what I had available. Here's a link to my drive where all the resources are, including the lesson plan break downs.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BxiZOJc0d8PqSU1NUUpQczNkTjg?usp=sharing

Hope someone finds it useful.

Buy/Sell/Trade

Employment