August 20, 2017, 01:09:06 PM

Author Topic: The Good Dinosaur Camp  (Read 438 times)

Offline hloper2008

• Explorer
The Good Dinosaur Camp
« on: June 24, 2017, 02:52:39 PM »
Hello again.  I have attached the booklet for this camp below.  You can also download all my materials (activites, ppts, videos, etc) from my google drive link.  I teach elementary school and my camp is usually 4~5 hours with the same students ranging from 3rd~6th grade.  It's hard to review textbook material with such a level difference so I like to keep camp fun and informative with movie camps.  I have a lovely coteacher who already had the movie and shared with me so you are on your own with that.  I know there are sites to download, but you can also by the movie online or from a bookstore.  If you do not want to spend money or certain materials or can not get certain ingredients, then there are other substitute activities on my google drive.  I split my day up into usually four 40 minute sections.  The first section is coloring worksheets/ games because my students are not always on time.  The second section I go over the questions and watch ~20 mins of the movie.  (I'll put in the exact times in another post later)  The third section is checking answers to questions, vocabulary, and key expressions.  The fourth section is activity time.  You do not have to use my materials as is.  If you want to change it to fit your students feel free.  I didn't make a badge sheet like I usually do, so I will have to come up with another reward system.  If you like this, check out my other camp booklets for Moana and Zootopia.  I'm working on Finding Dory next so until then, cheers!  :wink:

Google drive link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8G22agn_SzZOVpxTXZkeVN2RUE?usp=sharing

Offline jaspertmurdock

• Waygookin
Re: The Good Dinosaur Camp
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2017, 10:15:13 AM »
Cheers!! Thank you for sharing your valuable resources! ;D

Offline tweeks12

• Explorer
Re: The Good Dinosaur Camp
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2017, 10:22:03 AM »
Thank you so much for sharing this. I have to make three camps so this will be a giant help.

Recent Lesson Plans

Buy/Sell/Trade

Employment