October 17, 2017, 04:51:57 PM

Author Topic: Original/Good Souvenir suggestions and places to buy them  (Read 1064 times)

Offline SUTIIVE

• Veteran
Original/Good Souvenir suggestions and places to buy them
« on: June 22, 2011, 08:01:38 PM »
Hi,

I am going back to the UK for the first time in 5 YEARS!  (I haven't been in Korea for 5 years though, just the one so far).  I have a lot of friends and family - Uncles, Aunties and a Grandfather who I would like to buy things for. 
I am happy to ship some of it over if I find something sizeable but decent.  Otherwise I am more than happy to go for novelty bits and peicess.  I have been to Insadong which has a long street of the usual souvenir fans,pens, coasters, bookmarks etc etc, but I wondered if anyone had come across anything better or more original that will go down well on a trip home. It could be funny, ornamental....anything really.  Just looking for ideas and where to find them! 

Must be a lot of people here who have done the same search for the perfect souvenir.  Hope someone can help. 

Steve
Want your lesson plans to sync automatically to your home and school computers?   Try Dropbox.  For Macs, PCs and mobile devices. You get 2GB for free. Use THIS LINK and get an additional 250 MB! Register with a .edu email address and get even more space.

Buy/Sell/Trade

Employment