October 17, 2017, 04:46:50 PM

Author Topic: Snus (smokeless tobacco) in Busan?  (Read 1168 times)

Offline shortround

• Explorer
Snus (smokeless tobacco) in Busan?
« on: June 22, 2011, 02:55:24 PM »
Hey, I'm trying to get off cigarettes and I saw some old threads on Dave's that suggested Snus was available somewhere in Busan (albeit at high prices). I ordered some already but I'm anxious to just stop smoking as soon as possible so I was wondering if anyone could point me to where I might find this stuff? I don't care much about the price.

Offline Andro

• Adventurer
Re: Snus (smokeless tobacco) in Busan?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 03:07:55 PM »
My orders from buysnus.com arrive in 5 business days. It's usually about $50 (shipping included) for 13-14 cans.

One order disappeared, but it was my fault because I messed up my address. So far, I've paid no taxes.

Offline calioril

• Explorer
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2011, 04:28:11 PM »
I think the best way of quitting is to start running or some sort of exercise. That's what worked for me every time I wanted a cigarette I would go running.

Think of it this way if you can quit in Korea then you'll probably never think of smoking again.

Offline shortround

• Explorer
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2011, 06:20:04 PM »
Yeh, it's a bit hard to run whenever you want to due to the rainy season of course. But seriously, even if someone locally will just sell me a can so I can just stop smoking my lungs into oblivion a bit sooner I'd love you forever.

Buy/Sell/Trade

Employment