December 12, 2017, 06:34:10 AM

Author Topic: Sony RX100 M3 Exc condition boxed, battery, charger, USB cable W600,000  (Read 861 times)

Offline DWAEDGIMORIGUKBAP

• Hero of Waygookistan
A mint condition, barely used, RX100 M3 bought in the UK that has been registered with Sony. Extremely lightly used and totally MINT condition. Comes boxed with charger, battery, USB cable, Mains adapter cable, and strap.

True DSLR quality in a tiny package. It gives me as good picture quality as my Nikon 24MP DSLR and 17-50mm F2.8 to be honest, only reason I'm selling is after all these years I just prefer the feel of the larger gear, can't get used to the compact size. Consider VNO.

AF is near automatic, great little pop up EVF and flash, tilting rear screen, 24-70mm F1.8-2.8 eqvt Zeiss lens.

I WILL BE IN SEOUL BETWEEN 16th - 22nd OCTOBER and in Busan between 23rd - 28th OCTOBER on a two week vacation to Korea.

Buyer pick up / meet up in Seoul or Busan.  W700,000 or Very near offer.

Price reflects that it has a tiny 3mm, very light scratch to the right lower corner of the rear LCD screen, otherwise it is in brand new condition as I really haven't used it much.  PM to arrange buy or viewing during the dates mentioned.  Cheers.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 09:26:43 AM by DWAEDGIMORIGUKBAP »

• Hero of Waygookistan
Bump, will attach actual photos today.

Am also okay for mailing if paid by paypal.  I'll pay express special recorded delivery etc.

• Hero of Waygookistan
Pics!

It's a deal, it's a steal, it's the sale of the century!

• Hero of Waygookistan
Had an offer for 600,000.  Will not sell for that.  Would consider W650,000 if buyer picks up in Seoul though due to low pound when I take the money back home in two weeks.  I have UK to Korean plug adapter also :)

Awesome little pocketable compact, Zeiss 24mm-70mm F1.8-2.8 lens, very fast AF, amazing DLSR comparable IQ even in low light, tilting LCD screen and the pop up EVF is nothing short of genius!

Killer camera.  Lowest I've seen them used or new in SK is 800K - 1.2mil.

PM me....
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 06:55:51 PM by DWAEDGIMORIGUKBAP »

Online sligo

• Expert Waygook

• Hero of Waygookistan
Silly.  That's a starting bid.  They do not sell for that.  Reporting to mods for trolling.

I am a genuine seller and know my research.

Online sligo

• Expert Waygook
Silly.  That's a starting bid.  They do not sell for that.  Reporting to mods for trolling.

I am a genuine seller and know my research.

Gmarket is not an auction site.  That is the selling price.  Have you ever used Gmarket before?

Maybe time to lower your asking price

Not so much "trolling" as "informing"

• Hero of Waygookistan
Then the condition must be awful.  I sell these every month, the trending price over a mean of all the most popular auction sites is about 379 or whatever that is in Won, and that's used average condition whilst mine is way above that condition. 

If it's selling that low, trust me it's a either scam or there is a reason they want it off their hands so quick most likely a damaged zoom / lens housing / mechanism being the most common one.

Offline belo horizonte

• Adventurer
Sony RX100 M3 Exc condition boxed, battery, charger, USB cable W680,000 ONO
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2017, 09:03:11 AM »
The cameras are different. The seller on Gmarket is selling the original Sony RX100 version 1, but the seller here is selling the mark 3 version. So that is why the Gmarket price is so low. I think the seller here is asking a reasonable price.

New on Gmarket startinbg at 398,000.

http://item2.gmarket.co.kr/English/detailview/item.aspx?goodscode=834041098

• Hero of Waygookistan
Yes he was trolling.  I do not know why the moderators have allowed it.  The M3 is much newer and has lots of extra features inlcuding an EVF. 

The price I am selling it at is really a bargain.

Anyone interesrted - am in Seoul now.  PM me.

Online sligo

• Expert Waygook
Yes he was trolling.  I do not know why the moderators have allowed it.  The M3 is much newer and has lots of extra features inlcuding an EVF. 

The price I am selling it at is really a bargain.

Anyone interesrted - am in Seoul now.  PM me.

How is it trolling?  I am on the look out for a new camera, so i researched the model, and found(what i thought  was) the same camera for a much lower price.  As i now know the model is different i searched again, and found this:

http://item2.gmarket.co.kr/English/detailview/item.aspx?goodscode=969439748

674,000 brand new (for a rx100M3!).  Just because you don't like what someone types doesn't make it trolling.  You should have accepted the 600,000 offer!

• Hero of Waygookistan
1.  I never had a 600,000 offer, what are you talking about.

2.  They just to do not sell for that price you quoted brand new.  Let it go.  Brand new they are over 1,000,000.  This is a fact and is not up for debate.

3.  Is it okay moderators, for me to go to every item for sale in this thread and post different prices for their item withlinks to gmarket pages etc?

Online sligo

• Expert Waygook
Had an offer for 600,000.  Will not sell for that.  Would consider W650,000 if buyer picks up in Seoul though due to low pound when I take the money back home in two weeks.  I have UK to Korean plug adapter also :)

Awesome little pocketable compact, Zeiss 24mm-70mm F1.8-2.8 lens, very fast AF, amazing DLSR comparable IQ even in low light, tilting LCD screen and the pop up EVF is nothing short of genius!

Killer camera.  Lowest I've seen them used or new in SK is 800K - 1.2mil.

PM me....

1.  I never had a 600,000 offer, what are you talking about.

erm....

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2017, 09:26:12 AM »
Still for sale, my buyer for 600K couldn't make it.  Am off to Busan will be there for a week.  Pm me if interested and can be in Busan.  Cheers.

Asking price now W600,000.

• Hero of Waygookistan
Re: Sony RX100 M3 Exc condition boxed, battery, charger, USB cable W600,000
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2017, 05:28:31 PM »
Well it seems Sligo was correct.  In Busan I went to several used camera shops and as Koreans do not like to buy used on the whole, used rices were ridiculously low!

Used 10K shutter count Nikon D610 for 900,000!!!  Insane!

They offered me 300K for the RX-100 III so turned it down and sold in UK for more in the end.

Great place for photography fans to buy is Korea!  Still cannot get over the mint condition used FF camera prices!

Offline belo horizonte

• Adventurer
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2017, 09:30:06 AM »
Well it seems Sligo was correct.  In Busan I went to several used camera shops and as Koreans do not like to buy used on the whole, used rices were ridiculously low!

Used 10K shutter count Nikon D610 for 900,000!!!  Insane!

They offered me 300K for the RX-100 III so turned it down and sold in UK for more in the end.

Great place for photography fans to buy is Korea!  Still cannot get over the mint condition used FF camera prices!

Yes, you can get around 375 for it in UK, in the condition yours is in. Which shops did you visit in Busan? The ones in Nampo-dong? If I remember correctly they have quite a few shops around there (in the subway and also on street level).

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2017, 07:02:43 PM »
Spot on Belo.

Nampo-Dong indeed.

Man it's photographer / gear nut's heaven!

Everything from insanely priced (in favour of the customer) near new modern gear from 1' sensors to MF digital and tons of lovely old Leica's, Contax's and Blad's and Mamiya's to be had for a song (you'd need to really know how to check for condition and wear and want at least a 6 month warranty for those, but still that goes for anywhere in the world....)

Got a decent price for my RX-100 III in the end but way below the trending price, but had no real love for it so was happy to get some cash....

Dropped my X-100 T yesterday.  My precious.  EVF broken.  FujiFilm repairs are cool though 155 for any repair to that camera and a renewed 1 year warranty and you save 20 off the price anyhow as they pay for all the packaging and postage....

Korea was great for photography also, the light man, the light, it's like Greece, blue skies and really clear most of the time, and then at night the neon lights it all up. had a blast.  :)

Offline belo horizonte

• Adventurer
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2017, 06:29:04 AM »
Spot on Belo.

Nampo-Dong indeed.

Man it's photographer / gear nut's heaven!

Everything from insanely priced (in favour of the customer) near new modern gear from 1' sensors to MF digital and tons of lovely old Leica's, Contax's and Blad's and Mamiya's to be had for a song (you'd need to really know how to check for condition and wear and want at least a 6 month warranty for those, but still that goes for anywhere in the world....)

Korea was great for photography also, the light man, the light, it's like Greece, blue skies and really clear most of the time, and then at night the neon lights it all up. had a blast.  :)

Contax and Mamiya are my favourite cameras. I'm still shooting film, using a Contax T3 which is the best compact camera ever made in my opinion. Perfect for Korea because it is so small, nobody notices it and it fits in the pocket but the lens is outstanding for the size. I also use Mamiya 645AF, which is an amazing system but a bit bulky and you get a lot of stares. I will have to check out Nampo-dong again.

You will miss the long, bright Korean winter days for sure. Winter photography in Blighty just isn't the same...
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 11:21:33 AM by belo horizonte »

Offline Elegy

• Adventurer
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2017, 07:41:16 AM »
Damnnn, missed this by a hair.

This is -exactly- what I was looking for, too.

Any recommendations for a camera novice poking around in Nampo-Dong? And for one with limited Korean?

Offline belo horizonte

• Adventurer
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2017, 12:07:21 PM »
Damnnn, missed this by a hair.

This is -exactly- what I was looking for, too.

Any recommendations for a camera novice poking around in Nampo-Dong? And for one with limited Korean?

If you take the subway to Nampo station, there are some shops in the underground shopping mall which is connected to the subway. Also along the street near exit 7, there are many camera shops, just walk down the road.