October 20, 2017, 01:23:00 AM

Author Topic: Sony RX100 M3 Exc condition boxed, battery, charger, USB cable W680,000 ONO  (Read 348 times)

Offline DWAEDGIMORIGUKBAP

• Hero of Waygookistan
A mint condition, barely used, RX100 M3 bought in the UK that has been registered with Sony. Extremely lightly used and totally MINT condition. Comes boxed with charger, battery, USB cable, Mains adapter cable, and strap.

True DSLR quality in a tiny package. It gives me as good picture quality as my Nikon 24MP DSLR and 17-50mm F2.8 to be honest, only reason I'm selling is after all these years I just prefer the feel of the larger gear, can't get used to the compact size. Consider VNO.

AF is near automatic, great little pop up EVF and flash, tilting rear screen, 24-70mm F1.8-2.8 eqvt Zeiss lens.

I WILL BE IN SEOUL BETWEEN 16th - 22nd OCTOBER and in Busan between 23rd - 28th OCTOBER on a two week vacation to Korea.

Buyer pick up / meet up in Seoul or Busan.  W700,000 or Very near offer.

Price reflects that it has a tiny 3mm, very light scratch to the right lower corner of the rear LCD screen, otherwise it is in brand new condition as I really haven't used it much.  PM to arrange buy or viewing during the dates mentioned.  Cheers.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 09:52:56 PM by DWAEDGIMORIGUKBAP »
If you think you can or can't do a thing - you are probably right.

Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.

Early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained. Mark Twain

• Hero of Waygookistan
Bump, will attach actual photos today.

Am also okay for mailing if paid by paypal.  I'll pay express special recorded delivery etc.

When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained. Mark Twain

• Hero of Waygookistan
Pics!

It's a deal, it's a steal, it's the sale of the century!

• Hero of Waygookistan
Had an offer for 600,000.  Will not sell for that.  Would consider W650,000 if buyer picks up in Seoul though due to low pound when I take the money back home in two weeks.  I have UK to Korean plug adapter also :)

Awesome little pocketable compact, Zeiss 24mm-70mm F1.8-2.8 lens, very fast AF, amazing DLSR comparable IQ even in low light, tilting LCD screen and the pop up EVF is nothing short of genius!

Killer camera.  Lowest I've seen them used or new in SK is 800K - 1.2mil.

PM me....
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 09:55:51 PM by DWAEDGIMORIGUKBAP »

Offline sligo

• Super Waygook

• Hero of Waygookistan
Silly.  That's a starting bid.  They do not sell for that.  Reporting to mods for trolling.

I am a genuine seller and know my research.

Offline sligo

• Super Waygook
Silly.  That's a starting bid.  They do not sell for that.  Reporting to mods for trolling.

I am a genuine seller and know my research.

Gmarket is not an auction site.  That is the selling price.  Have you ever used Gmarket before?

Maybe time to lower your asking price

Not so much "trolling" as "informing"

• Hero of Waygookistan
Then the condition must be awful.  I sell these every month, the trending price over a mean of all the most popular auction sites is about 379 or whatever that is in Won, and that's used average condition whilst mine is way above that condition. 

If it's selling that low, trust me it's a either scam or there is a reason they want it off their hands so quick most likely a damaged zoom / lens housing / mechanism being the most common one.

Offline belo horizonte

• Adventurer
Sony RX100 M3 Exc condition boxed, battery, charger, USB cable W680,000 ONO
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2017, 12:03:11 PM »
The cameras are different. The seller on Gmarket is selling the original Sony RX100 version 1, but the seller here is selling the mark 3 version. So that is why the Gmarket price is so low. I think the seller here is asking a reasonable price.

New on Gmarket startinbg at 398,000.

http://item2.gmarket.co.kr/English/detailview/item.aspx?goodscode=834041098

• Hero of Waygookistan
Yes he was trolling.  I do not know why the moderators have allowed it.  The M3 is much newer and has lots of extra features inlcuding an EVF. 

The price I am selling it at is really a bargain.

Anyone interesrted - am in Seoul now.  PM me.

Offline sligo

• Super Waygook
Yes he was trolling.  I do not know why the moderators have allowed it.  The M3 is much newer and has lots of extra features inlcuding an EVF. 

The price I am selling it at is really a bargain.

Anyone interesrted - am in Seoul now.  PM me.

How is it trolling?  I am on the look out for a new camera, so i researched the model, and found(what i thought  was) the same camera for a much lower price.  As i now know the model is different i searched again, and found this:

http://item2.gmarket.co.kr/English/detailview/item.aspx?goodscode=969439748

674,000 brand new (for a rx100M3!).  Just because you don't like what someone types doesn't make it trolling.  You should have accepted the 600,000 offer!

Buy/Sell/Trade

Employment