October 22, 2017, 10:13:38 AM

Author Topic: Life in New York City?  (Read 764 times)

Offline weigookin74

• The Legend
Life in New York City?
« on: August 13, 2017, 04:12:03 AM »

Offline MayorHaggar

• The Legend
Re: Life in New York City?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 11:57:41 AM »
Watching fascist propaganda now are we?

Offline Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 12:40:39 PM »
Yes. He is. Not cool calling women the c word. After that I turned it off. What a crap news organization: https://www.therebel.media/backlash_over_trump_s_leaked_tape_is_an_attack_on_masculinity

Offline weigookin74

• The Legend
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2017, 10:48:37 AM »
Ho hum.  Keep piling on your predictible hate.  Life must be good in your echo chamber.  Anyhow, this is about life in NYC or any big city for that manner.  Overpriced rip off.

Offline MayorHaggar

• The Legend
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2017, 12:18:28 PM »
- posts fascist propaganda
- complains about "hate"

Offline weigookin74

• The Legend
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2017, 01:29:46 PM »
I ain't the one acting hateful. 

Offline MayorHaggar

• The Legend
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2017, 01:35:12 PM »
Right you're just innocently posting videos by a white supremacist Canadian.

Offline weigookin74

• The Legend
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2017, 02:36:27 PM »
Right you're just innocently posting videos by a white supremacist Canadian.

What the hell are you talking about?  I've watched a few vids recently.  Most of them were funny commentary, a couple of them political.  But I never heard him say anything racist.  If he did, I wouldn't have posted it.  Either way, it's about life in NYC.  Geeze. 

Offline MayorHaggar

• The Legend
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2017, 05:58:09 PM »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys

Proud Boys is a far right men's organization[1][2][3][4] founded in 2016 by Vice Media co-founder and former commentator Gavin McInnes. McInnes describes the organization as a "pro-Western fraternal organization" for men who "refuse to apologize for creating the modern world."[5] The group has been referred to as alt-right or alt-lite.[6][7]
The group takes its name from the showtune "Proud of Your Boy," a song introduced in the 2011 stage-show version of Disney's Aladdin.[7][8]
In 2017, Kyle Chapman, with the "full-approval" of McInnes, formed a "street fighting" wing of the Proud Boys called the "Fraternal Order of the Alt-Knights" (FOAK).[9][10]

In February 2017, McInnes arrived at New York University to make a speech, accompanied by a group of about ten Proud Boys. Minor violence broke out between Proud Boys and anti-fascist protesters, and the NYPD said that eleven people faced criminal charges. One member of the Proud Boys encouraged others to fight the "______ wearing black that won’t let us in", and was later arrested for punching a reporter from DNAinfo.[11][12]

Someone seems to have deleted the bit about their notorious masturbation regime though.

Offline weigookin74

• The Legend
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2017, 06:22:47 PM »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys

Proud Boys is a far right men's organization[1][2][3][4] founded in 2016 by Vice Media co-founder and former commentator Gavin McInnes. McInnes describes the organization as a "pro-Western fraternal organization" for men who "refuse to apologize for creating the modern world."[5] The group has been referred to as alt-right or alt-lite.[6][7]
The group takes its name from the showtune "Proud of Your Boy," a song introduced in the 2011 stage-show version of Disney's Aladdin.[7][8]
In 2017, Kyle Chapman, with the "full-approval" of McInnes, formed a "street fighting" wing of the Proud Boys called the "Fraternal Order of the Alt-Knights" (FOAK).[9][10]

In February 2017, McInnes arrived at New York University to make a speech, accompanied by a group of about ten Proud Boys. Minor violence broke out between Proud Boys and anti-fascist protesters, and the NYPD said that eleven people faced criminal charges. One member of the Proud Boys encouraged others to fight the "______ wearing black that won’t let us in", and was later arrested for punching a reporter from DNAinfo.[11][12]

Someone seems to have deleted the bit about their notorious masturbation regime though.

This article doesn't really tell me much about the group.  Are they racists or are they just subscribing to certain ideals in which all men from all races would be welcome to join?  I guess if they way white's only, I'll have an issue with them.  But if they are just a group sticking up for traditional values and free speech while fighting those nuts over at Antifa and blm, we'll see.  I'm not defending nor criticizing them one way or the other because I honestly don't know enough about them.  Maybe we should ask them if they are for whites only or if they accept men of all races into their group and find out? 

The only thing I have read so far was that some antifa thugs attacked him and some others, so Gavin fought back and defended himself.  I honestly never heard of him till the start of the year.  Anyhow, some of those thugs need to be punched the way they violently act.  Then I saw him on the rebel making some funny commentary.  The spiel about living in NYC was hilarious and a fidget video.  A couple of political commentary's were kind of funny too.  Anyways, if he's criticizing idiots more power to him.  If he's saying "white power" and I didn't see it, I'll change the channel. 

Offline weigookin74

• The Legend
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2017, 06:23:49 PM »
All I know is that I hear NYC is crowded and overpriced.  His rant was hilarious.  Could be used to describer Toronto too. 

Buy/Sell/Trade

Employment