November 19, 2017, 08:24:44 PM

Author Topic: Louise Linton gets it with both barrels  (Read 396 times)

Offline gogators!

• Hero of Waygookistan
Louise Linton gets it with both barrels
« on: August 24, 2017, 08:41:05 PM »
Have You Given More?

Oh, Louise. You got that so wrong. There’s no room to list all your grievous mistakes, but here are some highlights:

“Have you given more to the economy than me and my husband?”

I don’t need to know anything about Jenni M to know that, in fact, she has been better for the economy than your husband.

There’s no kind way to put this: Your husband was involved in some very bad business. He literally foreclosed on a widow over a 27-cent error.

Investigators in the California Attorney General’s office concluded that his bank had engaged in “widespread violations,” identified over a thousand illegal actions, and wanted to file charges.

Most people find that behavior even creepier than… well, than a 12-inch spider.

Mortgage holders, especially elderly widows, are not something to be used and then discarded like last year’s Hermes scarves.

Your husband’s reputation wasn’t helped when reports emerged alleging that he had perjured himself before Congress. He was once required to run his bank under the supervision of an independent monitor – by an agency he now oversees. Maybe that can help explain why people are a little touchy about the flaunting of your family’s wealth in a government aircraft.

Your husband hasn’t “given” anything to the economy. He and his fellow bankers nearly crashed the global economy, in fact, and the recession they caused has robbed the U.S. economy of trillions of dollars.

Ouch!

https://ourfuture.org/20170824/open-letter-to-louise-linton-about-angels-and-humanity?utm_source=progressive_breakfast&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=pbreak

Offline donovan

• The Legend
  • 후레쉬
Re: Louise Linton gets it with both barrels
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 01:10:05 AM »
I can't imagine the US treasury secretary feels the same way about the plebs as his wife. The way he stood up for his Boss against the mainstream media's bullying shows that he's a man of integrity. Plus, this is just her public persona; I'm sure she holds much more respectful views in private, hence the privatizing of her instagram account.

Privatizing...Privatizing...Now there's an idea a progressive treasury secretary could really run with!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 01:14:18 AM by donovan »

Offline weigookin74

• The Legend
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2017, 10:29:03 AM »
A lot of those banker scum should be in jail.  Bankers, their federal Reserve buddies, and their political hacks all printing money and lining each others pockets.  Corporate cronyism at it's finest.  (For the record, I an equal opportunity basher of rich idiots who funds a BS of ideas from Soros to the Koch brothers.  Both parties are up their armpits in shit.)  Whole system is corrupt.  We get diverted and they keep ripping us off.  Kill good paying middle class jobs that previous generations had and make themselves richer.  Government regulations and taxes do certainty play a role, but the greed of paying pennies on the dollar to outsource jobs.  Many of these bankers have a special place in hell.  If they get money from the government but can't forgive a small amount of debt or work with people to keep their homes, truly disgusting!

Offline gogators!

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2017, 08:13:01 PM »
A lot of those banker scum should be in jail.  Bankers, their federal Reserve buddies, and their political hacks all printing money and lining each others pockets.  Corporate cronyism at it's finest.  (For the record, I an equal opportunity basher of rich idiots who funds a BS of ideas from Soros to the Koch brothers.  Both parties are up their armpits in shit.)  Whole system is corrupt.  We get diverted and they keep ripping us off.  Kill good paying middle class jobs that previous generations had and make themselves richer.  Government regulations and taxes do certainty play a role, but the greed of paying pennies on the dollar to outsource jobs.  Many of these bankers have a special place in hell.  If they get money from the government but can't forgive a small amount of debt or work with people to keep their homes, truly disgusting!
Paragraphs are your friend. Don't shun them.